Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos (39407 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed (Photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by jaxxy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Looks authentic and smells authentic so i guess its 4real abi. Nice story tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
I just dey wonder, when would leriebloom or one of these girls around send me a p.m? No time oh!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by obataokenwa(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
the guys suit too make sense.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I just dey wonder, when would leriebloom or one of these girls around send me a p.m? No time oh!
oga take it easy, don't worry time will come

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2017
yarimo:
oga take it easy, don't worry time will come
Vaseline master. I salute you.

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by lifehackmax(m): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2017
itsJude:
sweet me die

Fiaaa LOL
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by yarimo(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Vaseline master. I salute you.
I salute you too

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Leriebloom(f): 12:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Omoluabi16:

lol grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by jerryBoss1(m): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2017
And in other news I'm here begging a Nairaland girl to accept me or self reply "This life na wa oh"
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by victor8269: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2017
refiner:
Just as i will soon marry my nairaland boo.. kiss kiss
Just when I was beginning to see stars in your eyes, you now post this?.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by chumakk: 1:23am On Jul 28, 2017
Ọ boy! See process grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by OluDare01(m): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Me too dey find my own naija babe for yankee o cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by totorimi: 1:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Did you do background check, did you go to his village to ask in case there is a family disease, or maybe they have a family secret or whether they die young or live to old age or perhaps they have stealing traits in their gene.

It is not enough to see on internet and marry you have to go deep down to find out else somewhere along the line you may get surprises and you will begin to ask from where it came from.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by laudate: 2:20am On Jul 28, 2017
CastedDude:
The power of social media can not be over-emphasized. A newly wed lady identified as Chinyelu has revealed how she met her heartthrob/husband Ifeanyi via social media in the United State. According to her, Ifeanyi was going through his social media account when he saw her lovely photos on one of his friend’s pages. He was mesmerized and decided to drop her a message. Read what she shared below;

It was truly unexpected for me to meet Ifeanyi. I had just moved to Atlanta, GA and was at a point in my life where I wanted to focus on myself and get adjusted to my new city. All of my friends and family knew that I didn't care for blind dates. So, if they wanted me to meet someone, I told them to have them contact me via social media. That way, I can see his picture and decide if I wanted to respond or not. On August 4, 2014, I received a message from Ifeanyi who is a great friend of one of my bridesmaids. He saw a picture of me and my good friend, and thought I was beautiful.

It wasn’t until he told me he was a University of Miami Hurricanes fan (my college’s rival) that I became intrigued. I ran track at Florida State University and love my alma mater, so why would anyone want to be a University of Miami fan? I clearly had to find out why. Since then, we continued to message each other back and forth and I was starting to like what I saw in his personality.

After a while, we decided to talk on the phone and our conversations then became even more heartfelt and meaningful. In November, while I was visiting family and friends in Houston, he arranged for us to meet at Fish and The Knife, a beautiful sushi restaurant and lounge.

Dinner was amazing and throughout the night I saw he had an amazing smile. After our first date, we traveled back and forth between Houston and Atlanta so that we could see each other at least twice a month. With every conversation and every visit, I saw myself falling more and more for this man. His words, his smile, his heart, and the way he looked at me, made me feel so special that I knew he was the one for me. That December, we had an amazing date at Sweet Georgia’s Juke Joint in Atlanta, GA. With jazz music filling the air, he told me how special I was to him and how much I meant to him. He told me he has never met anyone like me before and could see himself spending the rest of his life with me. It was at that point that he truly touched my heart. I had this wonderful feeling within and right then, I knew I was in love.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/nigerian-couple-met-social-media-us-photos.html
What a lovely story! Wishing you both, a happy married life. cool This Ifeanyi guy, has his head screwed on right. He saw the babe, checked her out, courted her and made a choice to keep her for life. Unlike some of his Igbo brothers, that will leave America and come down to Naija to carry one mgbeke back to the States, as their new wife. By the time, those girls land there and the American lifestyle turns their heads in the opposite direction, they start to show those same husbands, real pepper. shocked Before you know it, the centre cannot hold again, and the marriage scatters. mtcheew...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by chinonsoc14(m): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2017
social media go either transform u or deform u. one must happen bt its all fun
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by placeofallure(f): 2:49am On Jul 28, 2017
I'm so very happy for them. I take this time out Lord, to pray for this couple that this holy matrimony will be nothing short of pure bliss, bliss and more bliss from now on till Thy kingdom come, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 28, 2017
E be like say people no come d wedding
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Amadaz(m): 5:19am On Jul 28, 2017
In this kind of scenario, an early break up is imminent. Speaking from experience
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:48am On Jul 28, 2017
I wish them happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by localmovers500(m): 5:54am On Jul 28, 2017
You can find love everywhere n anywhere....even in a brothel lol.

We can handle both your international and local moves for you with a professional touches that will guarantee you safety contact localmovers today on +2349086188728 or whatapp +2349086188728

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by LorDBolton(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2017
This "pre wedding pics" ish confuses me most times...

It's all so fake, u fake a laugh/smile? Fake an emotion? Fake a walk? Heck u even fake common kiss!

...and still expect to enjoy " real marital bliss" post-wedding?

Even baby bump pics have become the norm? Smh
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by unitysheart(m): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2017
refiner:

Looking for d best place to faint..

Lols. This girl na correct were.

Bad girl.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Vikky014(f): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Where is my mummy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2017
I hope he doesn't become another Okebata.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Biafrans I salute

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
u need to change dis moniker so dat it won't start reflecting in you
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by waltcity(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2017
True love. Wish I had that
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2017
organism3:
u need to change dis moniker so dat it won't start reflecting in you
Mtheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Demzy4: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Girls too dey love up. Why can't the guy write an epistle like this?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by tobydee(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2017
fuckerstard:
I hope they won't breakup online sha.
why should breakup be d first thing that comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Estiara(f): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2017
ThatKING:
wow what that business man said about people finding their partner on socia media is for his church members. if i like i will pick my wife on xhamster or xvideos...

Lol. Guy, you're funny. Is that a fish pond? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos by Estiara(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Amadaz:
In this kind of scenario, an early break up is imminent. Speaking from experience

Wish for others what you wish for yourself! sad embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Happy World Sexual Purity Day / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.