Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Happy World Sexual Purity Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy World Sexual Purity Day (39394 Views)

It Is Natural For Some Women To Sell U Sexual Purity. / Sexual Purity. / Nigeria Tops In The World's Sexual Satisfaction Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Interesting15: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2020
Yay. Every November 14 is #World Sexual Purity Day....

Wow! Glory to GOD!!!

Hello everyone!� It’s 14th November today which is World Sexual Purity Day!
I believe in Sexual purity because Jesus instructed us to.
I mean, why have sexual practices in a hiding place or hotel or somewhere you think no one will see you when you can do it in the open( your matrimonial home) with the spouse of your youth, when you go through the normal process by first of all going to the alter with him or her to take the vow of loving him or her till death do you part.

Sexual Purity is not just about no sex but it’s also about anything that can lead you to committing sexual sins e.g Cuddling, Touching in sensitive parts, Kissing, etc.

These days we have alot of single mother’s who made wrong decisions in the beginning and end up having to cope with taking care of those children on their own because the so called father of the child denied having anything to do with the woman. That aside, alot of young ladies out there end up destroying their future with unwanted pregnancies thereby leading to Abortion from there, they may die if its not even done well or destroy their womb which is even worse because by the time you finally meet the right person you put that person in a bad state. To have children becomes an issue because you have eaten the “food” that wasn’t meant for you. You will now start saying your village people are chasing you… My Dear its not your village people! It’s you who is the Enemy of your soul.

Dear ladies, if that young man loves you that much, he will wait for you to be ready. Don’t let any yeye boyfriend deceive you with marriage after sex. If he loves you, he will do The right thing. That others are doing it and getting away with if doesn’t mean you will too.
You can be the scapegoat. Never go To a guy’s house alone and be forming “nothing will happen. I trust him.” I pity you. When he is done with you, you won’t get yourself again

To the guys, don’t let these ladies seduce you. If anyone dresses in an offensive way and tries to come towards you, run for your dearest life because they are evil! Any lady that says come to mg house, my parents have travelled, don’t go. It’s a trap.

Also, you hear youths of these days saying how will I know that he or she is good in bed?? Or how will I know what I want to enjoy if I don’t test it??
My question for you is: When you buy Brand new tear rubber do you test it? Why do you need to test what you have paid for in full??

Sexual Purity is not just for the singles but also the married. That’s where Extra-Marital Affairs comes in. Cheating on your spouse.
Let’s save ourselves from things that can be avoided.

Stay pure both in body, spirit and mind.
May God help us all in Jesus name, Amen.
God bless you all
HAPPY SEXUAL PURITY DAY!!!�

https://www.google.com/amp/s/promisespecial./2018/11/14/world-sexual-purity-day-2/amp/

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Interesting15: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2020
Here is another avenue to emphazied on God's unchanging stance as regards sexual purity.

The world might be a sex-infested and corrupt one right now.. But God's stance will never change..

"Be holy as I (JEHOVAH) am Holy"

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Interesting15: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2020
There are tons of benefits attached to surrendering oneself to God and walking intimately with Him in holiness and purity.

Here is another avenue to encourage the world to flee immorality, and enjoy all GOD has prepared, which can only be fetched on the platform of purity and holiness.

Happy #World Sexual Purity Day lalasticlala

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Interesting15: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2020
This is yet another opportunity to encourage everyone around the world that are living a lifestyle devoid of immorality. Don't be discouraged!

Continue being pure! Be strengthened, in Jesus Name

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by longetivity(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
I still visit the hole this morning

28 Likes

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
nawa ooo noted but it's kinda safe to have sex with whom u want to marry.. so many girls womb have beene shifted cus of many abortions. how would u know if she would be able to be pregnant.. abegi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Thattallgirl(f): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy Didn't know this was a thing...nice to encourage abstinence

14 Likes

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by ValCon888: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nonsense. Even 20yr old girls have pússies wider than the Pacific ocean. Sexual purity my left balls.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by anochuko01(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
BEWARE!!!!
Non virgins please stay off this thread.

That includes those who engage in "aggressive cuddling" and "intense romance"
Thanks! grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sexual purity is a very good thing.

Don't let the world deceive you.

The men that despise you for not letting them have your body cheaply are the same ones that would abandon you for being so cheap for those who're not.

There are divine benefits you lose when you fornicate and commit adultery.

It gives the enemy unbridled access to your life.

When unmarried, your virginity is a priceless treasure.

Don't lose it to the devil because it's the only thing you could lose to him that you'd never be able to gain back, even if you repent and surrender your life to God.

I'm speaking from experience.

God bless.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Officialhorlah(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Cheers to us that are still pure grin
Still pure click the like if not click the share

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by FA13(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Great one.
Happy sex purity day.
May God grant us the grace.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Omezif(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Majority of people in this world neither know this day nor care even if they know. Some know and keep the day holy while some know without care. Sin is leading the world.

2 Likes

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by swiz123(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Most people will avoid this thread like a plague

8 Likes

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Taciturn1: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Cool

3 Likes

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Righteousness89(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Purity for us All should not be a One day thing!
And Purity should not only be sexual!

Purity should be Wholesome.
We should Strive for Purity In Spirit, Soul and Body!

It's you that Benefits!
Also, your Purity should be Based on JESUS Christ.
That's the only way by which we Can access Eternal Life..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by akure1stson: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
ValCon888:

Nonsense. Even 20yr old girls have pússies wider than the Pacific ocean. Sexual purity my left balls.

grin u wicked

3 Likes

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Mayng01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
How? Where are the pussies?
Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by mmsen: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Did Jesus say anything about sexual 'purity'?

1 Like

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Factfinder1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
The world is coming to an end

Premarital sex is no longer considered a sin people are soo indecent and has stoop soo low to now behave like animals, very soon people will openly start sleeping with their family members just like dogs and goats...maintain your mental and moral sanity at all cost, fear God and always pray for mercy and forgiveness... EMMANUEL KINGS �

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by freeman131: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sexual purity is not restricted to just a day in a year, it is an act worth practicing every passing day with cautious effort.

Keep your bodies holy because it is the dwelling place (temple) of the Holy Spirit.

If you're struggling with any sexual sin, call on God for help and avoid all act or company that might lure you into it again.

God bless you all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Mayorsholly(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by crafteeworld: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
t
Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Queenserah26(f): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Amen
FA13:
Great one.
Happy sex purity day.
May God grant us the grace.

3 Likes

Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Where is brother righteousness89 ?
Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Please someone should help me with some money to buy drugs. I'm an ulcer patient and my drugs finished last week
I'm feeling some symptoms and I need to take drugs.. Please have mercy on me
Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
WORLD PURITY DAY?? ABEG PERSON HELP ME EXPALIN AM undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by GreaterFuture(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
The world is not pure in things like this at the moment, at least in my Opinion.
Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by pegix(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nigerians and immorality (5 n,6) grin angry
Re: Happy World Sexual Purity Day by dominion001(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Na them

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.