Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,761 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch (54449 Views)

Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Slurity(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news

No video evidence to back up this evil report

Go get a video report before we can believe it
who cares if you believed it or not? will almost 3 news papers be lying on same issue?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Buking1: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2017
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by DeMekus: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Watch how the ritualistic coneheads from the South Wasteland of the zoo will crowd in on this thread because it's an Igbo matter. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5723137_images34_jpeg3e64307b4ffad633de7978bf58a56858

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by OkoYibo: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2017
gurunlocker:
Sorry, I read something. Israel migrant? 2000 years ago? Jewish igbo? issokay

That was when Judas Iscariot was chased out of Isreal. He gave birth to children, they're the ones who kidnap their fathers and use their mothers for money.

These people can not feed if they do not commit crimes to provide for their families.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Slurity(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2017
perez100:
Since 19th July,2017- how come we didn't hear this fake news since? Over a week now.
then you must have been without an access to Internet all this while
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Ngokafor(f): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news

..So you will watch the video of the guyman called ipobexposed if he posts one here? shocked..
.The dude has been unmasked as a fraud here with his mis-leading videos primarily used by him to fleece folks here off their cash..

...the more videos of his you watch,the more he smiles to the bank...That is why he stalks IPOB everywhere....Open your eyes and ignore him..video or not.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by erinalex: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news

it is convenient for you now to ask for video evidence, but if fayose and fkk said anything you want to love,video evidence will not be required then. Nigerians with their hypocritical problems.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by chibuike65: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Brother be humble the sky will be your starting point
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Ngokafor(f): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2017
KayDEAN:
I'm igbo, my name is ikenna, my grandfather fought in the war but somehow I'm trying so hard to care about BIAFRA and Its not working

..It does not matter,i did not vote for buhari,but he is the President..

..So i dont see how your 'cares' are suppised to influence anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by theophorus(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2017
...When your son was playing "Music of Love" you cheer him on.

Now he is ready to give you your dose of it.

Enjoy his "Music" and "Dance" to it.

That way you will understand what your neighbours have been going through in the last 2years.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by HonNze: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Ewedu and amala eaters post
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Ngokafor(f): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2017
DeMekus:
Watch how the ritualistic coneheads from the South Wasteland of the zoo will crowd in on this thread because it's an Igbo matter. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5723137_images34_jpeg3e64307b4ffad633de7978bf58a56858

....The number of viewers on this thread is a confirmatiin of your assertions.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by lonelydora: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2017
smsventures:
Tell the man to go back, repackage and refurbish the lie because I can't buy this

He called security agents and they chased away crowds of. Biafra supporters

Anyway Nnamdi Kanu said it that many will be bribed to talk rubbish and this man is obviously one of them

#Gladiator

In Biafraland like Anambra? They are lying mehn. It can't happen

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by facelessangel: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news

ignore the poster. I ask all lgbos to stop commenting on this boys thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by IJOBA2: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2017
DonBobes:

I read it too. Imagine a fool dar calls Nigeria a zoo still wants a chieftaincy title from d zoo. Animals.
MY DEAR AFONJA MUSLIM, NIGERIA IS A ZOO
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Marvelly10(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2017
skynaijar..com
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by maasoap(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Igbos be like: what kind of disgrace is this? A whole our god was chased away like a madman!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by weyab: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2017
dilemaguy:
The problem with Nnamdu Kanu is that his ambition is borne of of selfish gratification. He claims to be fighting for the people but his actions clearly show that he is after his own gains.

Nigeria indeed needs to divide but it's not people like Kanu that can bring that.
his own gain, as in u dey pay d guy?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Tab4: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2017
“The feelers we later got, was that the said Mbanefo claimed he handed over the `Offo Nri ’, (symbol of royalty) to Kanu, and even allowed Kanu to visit the historic ‘Ohianwehi forest’ revered as ‘forest of life’ by Igbo tradition.
“This forest is believed to be the place the first burnt offering was offered by the Jewish Igbo ancestors when they migrated from Israel more than 2,000 years ago.”

This is interesting, I am beginning to believe the Igbo-Jewish ancestry story.

I wish there could be a written History.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by TundeHashim(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news

I think "video" evidence is the new trend not "adonbilivit"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Earthquake1: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Ipobexposed deceiving gullibles since 19bc grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Cubeet: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Lies and Propaganda against Nnamdi KANU making others believe the man is doing the right thing.

Cos for people to keep trying to Pull down Nnamdi KANU means he is doing something good.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by nrexzy: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
It has begun....

The self destruct mode....

A revolution within a revolution
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Antoeni(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
A Dog that wants to get lost , will never listen to his Masters whistle,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Earthquake1: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
TundeHashim:
I think "video" evidence is the new trend not "adonbilivit"

When Ipobexposed tells you good morning you check your watch.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by ogawisdom(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2017
KayDEAN:
I'm igbo, my name is ikenna, my grandfather fought in the war but somehow I'm trying so hard to care about BIAFRA and Its not working

Check very well ur father may be an afonja

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Earthquake1: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2017
ogawisdom:

Check very well ur father may be an afonja

We don't insult our fellow brothers, we insult Oduduwa rejects.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by smsventures: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

see video evidence here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEaPSuhUtHU

If I watch this fake video of urs let my kpekus shrink to 1cm

Ipobexposed be deceiving afonja since oduduwa era cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Gladiator

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by wristbangle: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2017
DeMekus:

Una too like to dey find trouble. Why can't you address your issue and stop mentioning SW for christ sake?

I would employ my yoruba colleagues to avoid this thread. It's none of our business.

Viergeachar:

Why is everybody mentioning afonja?

Bros, I tire for them oo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Viergeachar: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Ipobexposed is a flatiyeasterner - a hustler looking for his daily bread via traffic on his YouTube account.

Why is everybody mentioning afonja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.