Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,327 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch (54447 Views)

Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2017
holatin:
A mad man he is and same way he will be treated.

Ele were danu
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by shegra58: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news

No video evidence to back up this evil report

Go get a video report before we can believe it
but if na other was around now 'Like Kanu was well welcomed at the palace of igwe and conferred on him another chieftancy title ' you will believe without even thinking twice,You better go get your act together and don't allow bigotry to turn you into somethin else embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by emmychesh(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Be it true or false o
All what all of u should know is dat dis ur biafra or whateva u call it is somtin i call it a thing because it is worthless and will neva neva neva come to past.. Such myopic minds all what u all are doing now will just affect ur children later on
U can say whateva u want to say but sorry o i know its painful but biafra is Mission impossible
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by I888(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2017
perez100:
Since 19th July,2017- how come we didn't hear this fake news since? Over a week now.
this blogger stole I from somewhere. It was first published on Punchng.com or so. Search nairaland and this makes it 2nd time it's on nairaland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Lokospirit(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2017
“If Kanu indeed met with anybody and claimed he was given `Offo Nri’, it means he is seeking the title through the back door and for the title he claimed was given to him by `Adama’ (Mbanefo ), a servant to Eze Nri, is a nullity.
“Nri is the ancestral home of all Igbo people and for him to visit Nri in the manner he did means he has no knowledge of Igbo tradition and culture.
‘’So, he must first study Igbo tradition and culture and properly be advised before he misleads himself.’’

Una Leader lacks culture and traditions,,,,Loba tan.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by smsventures: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2017
lonelydora:

In Biafraland like Anambra? They are lying mehn. It can't happen
big lie

The guy failed everything by saying that they called security agents to chase away Biafra supporters

If that happened I won't take this long before we hear the news

They just handed him a little money and he is already talking thrash

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by ExInferis(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news

There was no video evidence that a human being gave birth to you, yet here you are.

We just take it on faith that you're not the offspring of a goat.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by smsventures: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2017
emmychesh:
Be it true or false o
All what all of u should know is dat dis ur biafra or whateva u call it is somtin i call it a thing because it is worthless and will neva neva neva come to past.. Such myopic minds all what u all are doing now will just affect ur children later on
U can say whateva u want to say but sorry o i know its painful but biafra is Mission impossible
u are a bunch of joke
Thanks for entertaining me but lemme ask u oo

#Gladiator

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by chiagozien(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Can we see the videos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by holatin(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by lonelydora: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2017
smsventures:
big lie

The guy failed everything by saying that they called security agents to chase away Biafra supporters

If that happened I won't take this long before we hear the news

They just handed him a little money and he is already talking thrash

I'm telling you. Security agents won't do jack in a place like anambra, Abia or Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Kirigidi(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

Kanu to visit the historic ‘Ohianwehi forest’ revered as ‘forest of life’ by Igbo tradition.
“This forest is believed to be the place the first burnt offering was offered by the Jewish Igbo ancestors when they migrated from Israel more than 2,000 years ago.”

https://aitnewsng.com/2017/07/27/public-disgrace-nnamdi-kanu-chased-away-from-palace-of-anambra-monarch/
Any Igbo in the house? Please what's the meaning of "Ohianwehi" in Igbo language? I'm asking because it sounds like an Edoid word. In Edoid language, forest of life can be written as "Omianwehi" [Umianhwa-ehi] or "Omianweri" [Umianhwa-eri]. In Edoid language like Urhobo-Isoko, "Umianhwa" or "Omianhwa" means "bushes" especially one at the extreme end of a community/ village in which any quarter established around there is also called by same name. On the other hand, "Eri" or "Ehi" means "spirit" or "life". Just want to learn more. No insult.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by BabaCommander: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2017
KayDEAN:
I'm igbo, my name is ikenna, my grandfather fought in the war but somehow I'm trying so hard to care about BIAFRA and Its not working
I am Delta Igbo, my name is Ohamadike. My grandfather fought on the Nigerian side during the war. I care and stand for Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by attackgat: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2017
KayDEAN:
I'm igbo, my name is ikenna, my grandfather fought in the war but somehow I'm trying so hard to care about BIAFRA and Its not working

So what do you care about? The Nigeria that is not working?

These online media people have twisted the story of Kanu's visit to Nri
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by SoulB6: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2017
the Igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by udemzyudex(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news

If it was the other way round would you have type this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by toofit007: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Slurity:
who cares if you believed it or not? will almost 3 news papers be lying on same issue?
in this 21 century, audio and video evidence is still the best, kanu was at iri, we saw the video.. we heard him speak.. we even watch him sit by the right side of the king in iri and he also prayed in the palace... there is audio, video and pictorial evidence all over the internet to prove this, but after like a week or two one media house came out to write what I called degrading trash about kanu being chased out of iri with a broom by some people without the writer attaching any video with audio evidence and you expect someone like me to believe that nonsense write up because it has been re-broadcasted my two or more social media out fit, my brother am leaned and for you to convince me you need to prove your argument beyond any reasonable doubt......... give me video evidence of the said occurrence as he was been sent out of the palace with a broom by the so called accusers for God sake.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by lloydtruth: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2017
Lokospirit:
“If Kanu indeed met with anybody and claimed he was given `Offo Nri’, it means he is seeking the title through the back door and for the title he claimed was given to him by `Adama’ (Mbanefo ), a servant to Eze Nri, is a nullity.
“Nri is the ancestral home of all Igbo people and for him to visit Nri in the manner he did means he has no knowledge of Igbo tradition and culture.
‘’So, he must first study Igbo tradition and culture and properly be advised before he misleads himself.’’

Una Leader lacks culture and traditions,,,,Loba tan.
The problem with the Yorubas is that they claim to know Igbos more than igbos know themselves. You the Yorubaland that knows igbo tradition and culture please tell me more about igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by MEGAWATCH: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2017
IpobExposed:

see video evidence here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEaPSuhUtHU

You are so pained bros, take it easy oo,make you no kpeme oo. advice no be curse.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by bality(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Tab4: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2017
The Yoruba Leaders have always been acting in denial. We all know that the Northern part of Nigerian has been drawing us back just like 'Okro soup'. The president is dying, he should resign! Instead they are commissioning projects in his hometown.

Despite the fact that Yorubas are well read, the Northern people seem to be the smartest tribe. These days, they send their best students on scholarship to foreign universities then take up top government jobs on graduation, they even influence these students getting the top positions in multi-nationals.

I am tired of our parents and old folks saying that, during their time things were better. Shouldn't they be ashamed that they can't pass on the 'good times'? angry

I pray some soldier could do what Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana. Nigeria needs a new life!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
KayDEAN:
who cares
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by ahamonyeka(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
This boy needs native sense and clinical treatment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

That video is an old video which I know and it is not related to the news you posted.

You see why Myndd44 blocked this handle of yours from posting fake news some weeks ago

You peddle false information a lot and very soon Seun and Lalasticlala will ban you
Thought u pple asserted that afonja NL mods have been bribed to gang up against biafra
u pple alws running around in circles.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by biafran1stson(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Zoo media always reporting rubbish.

This news/ propaganda is worthless and should be discarded by any sane mind.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by obi3rize: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2017
fake news.I was there and he was received with open hands by the king and the people of the community.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by hornyofife: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Moderators dey fall hand...can believe this unconfirmed news made Fp

This is an old event and this is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLRuhDStEQ&t=95s
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2017
dis Jewish badge been stamped on Igbo's by demselves is getting too far out of hand.

ayam finding it hard placing d Israeli language side by side wit dat of our red mudist blodas. its like placing amala & fufu side by side on a plate & Oha soup & ewedu in anoda... combo scary my broda grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Austinoiz(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2017
See how tattooed jaws are celebrating a fake news with no pictorial or video evidence, yet the still call themselves sophisticated. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by salesforce: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.