Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch (54444 Views)

Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) / Anambra Monarch Donates Campaign Vehicle To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

That video is an old video which I know and it is not related to the news you posted.

You see why Myndd44 blocked this handle of yours from posting fake news some weeks ago

You peddle false information a lot and very soon Seun and Lalasticlala will ban you

That boy has psychiatric problem. He is very sick. I clicked that link but closed it when I heard some very ugly voice singing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by wachevu: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news
No video evidence to back up this evil report

Go get a video report before we can believe it
he is a coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by wachevu: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
gbosaa:

That boy has psychiatric problem. He is very sick. I clicked that link but closed it when I heard some very ugly voice singing.
a coward, simple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by MadCow1: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Nri kwezu enu oooooooo!!! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Once it is against Kanu, it is Propaganda, Once it is for Kanu, it is true...bunch of inconsequential idiots. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Jflex07(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Nairaland please try and verify news before putting it on front page. it doesn't speak well of this forum when fake news are becoming the order of the day here on nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Laughable for a supposedly leader who doesnt understand or respect the traditions of the people he wants to liberate.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by anambrang: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
The same Eze Nri that denied coming to Aguleri for his coronation rites right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvkZmwLyGns

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by sheddy111(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2017
ok may be the head of chief in NRI is some how not correct. he need some work to Cary on be some engr or dock.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Hakeem12(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news

When it comes to him, a video footage has to be supplied. Has every news you read on Nairaland been backed up with videos? SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Bondesniger(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2017
that tells you that he is not in support of IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Alanzazani: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2017
That Kanu boy will self destruct. Just like his many supporters here, very arrogant and proud. Like the saying goes pride comes before a fall. The idiot will burn his fingers over anambra election. He should be a persona non grata in Anambra state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Alanzazani: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2017
That Kanu boy will self destruct. Just like his many supporters here, very arrogant and proud. Like the saying goes pride comes before a fall. The idiot will burn his fingers over anambra election. He should be a persona non grata in Anambra state. Always coming to Anambra with his ipork touts I don't know where he brings from
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by jboi81(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=58899918]

see video evidence here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEaPSuhUtHU[/quote

With the way you sound; you're not better than those wheelbarrow pushers, okada riders, igbo smokers, go and get well, not feeling you. Peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2017
DonBobes:

I read it too. Imagine a fool dar calls Nigeria a zoo still wants a chieftaincy title from d zoo. Animals.
Bros you have no business here. Stop being petty and pendantic ....what happened to boko haram? Why are people still being killed there? Why is there a press blackout on boko haram issues? ...

Now that being said any Nigerian region can secede that is not your problem!! You military ruined Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by DeMekus: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2017
wristbangle:

Una too like to dey find trouble. Why can't you address your issue and stop mentioning SW for christ sake?

I would employ my yoruba colleagues to avoid this thread. It's none of our business.

Bros, I tire for them oo.
I won't stop finding trouble as long as you Yoruba won't stop puck-nosing into Igbo business.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Godwin2real: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Let me ask this question if anyone have even been to the traditional rulers palace b4. Y i ask because for some that said that the info giving is a fake information should pls thing again because b4 u can see a traditional. Ruler in anambra State u must come with a titles person n most of ur request must be written, i know because it happen to me. Nnamdi kanu might be telling the truth but remember that he is bending the truth.
Igbo respect tradition, if Nnamdi must succeed he need elders help and the entire youth will support him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Decryptor(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
OkoYibo:
Kanu is their problem, they should deal with him. All I'm waiting for is the day these flatheaded lunatics would carry their ipob nonsense into Yoruba land. The sanitation started by Col. Iluyomade during the Civil War would be continued.

However, provided every one knows and respects his boundaries, we'll be fine.

Hausa people carried their own into Ketu and Mile 12 and slaughtered your brothers like chickens and goats and nothing happened, did same in Ile ife and 21 of your people were arrested and bundled to Abuja and nothing happened.
Kwankwaso even came to yorubaland and told yorubas to "SHUT UP" in front of numerous Obas, Baales and other yoruba traditional monarchs AND NOTHING HAPPENED!

Say NO to chest beating!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by mayordj4real: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Since they migrated from Israel over 2k years ago, why can't they just go back to Israel?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Amoamare: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Be warned stop watching or clicking any link that has anything to do with that Ipobexposed . He is using false and fake news to make money from YouTube viewer and adsence . Best way to handle him is "ignore mode". I have monitored his tacts and verified that he is leaving off propaganda, fake news ,videos ... Take note stop making him rich!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by jogojogo: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Fake news

Every news that shows the bad side of your supreme leader automatically becomes a fake news. You re really under a spell and this is definitely the true meaning of Zombiesm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by princessayesha(f): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Kanu has no regard for anyone....should be the up bringing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by jodeburna: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Biafra people this news is sponsored by Willie obiano Anambra Governor let him continue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Justiceleague1: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
OkoYibo:
Kanu is their problem, they should deal with him. All I'm waiting for is the day these flatheaded lunatics would carry their ipob nonsense into Yoruba land. The sanitation started by Col. Iluyomade during the Civil War would be continued.

However, provided every one knows and respects his boundaries, we'll be fine.

just look @this huge thrash,what has light gotta do with darkness,what has agberoe gotta do with overload? Who wanna have anything to do with backstabbing betrayers? Who wanna come close to a place of iyagbe? Who wanna have anything with wasted agberoes,riffraffs,pickpockets,ritualists,skullminers,robbers,....my Ipob brethren want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with u... U are free to tesiwaju in ur coital relationship with ur ausa/pulani masters 4eva
keep deceiving urself with ur yeye boundries. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by uniqueogo(f): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
IpobExposed:

see video evidence here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEaPSuhUtHU

very very fake news I happen to stay very close to Igwe Achebe's palace at Onitsha

chia attention seekers

if I hear say nnamdi KANU enter Onitsha and Onitsha main market and ochanja market no close that day then no be the real nnamdi KANU enter Onitsha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch by Godwin2real: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Youths make una no allow politician to use una do their dirty work. To confuse una they wil use something that is troubling u like biafra,oduduwa, jihad etc... Make una eye shine. Long live nigeria GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS / Kingsley Moghalu Quits Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.