Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring (32088 Views)

Where is YOLICOM, What has happened to them? / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

have you removed niger delta and onithsa from that biafran map
hahahaha laughable, they will decide their fate on ballot box, but for our annex state, abeg kukuma comot am from the map shikina grin
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by IJOBA2: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Is it paining you Yoruba are not divided like Igbo grin
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION

4 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by jjjjj2017: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2017
sarrki:

Wait let me understand something bro
You created a thread and you are the one still commenting and quoting yourself
Hope all is well.
The truth is don't derail us with any story of odua republic.
Integration is ongoing
We are restructuring within now
Keep your fingers cross and watch
We real Yoruba says no to restructuring!!!
what's wrong with you my Yoruba Muslim brother?

4 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by rainylad(f): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

Lol
.you mean this

.. cheesy..no mind her biko cheesy

4 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Alexis11: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2017
rapistomenka:

Who no know them... they are the perfect definition of cowardice and grandstanding.
The farthest they have gone in the actualization of their imaginary Oduduwa republic is posing with the poorly constructed Oduduwa flag behind closed doors.

You people's problem is that you always expect the Yorubas to take the initiative as they have always been doing. Anytime they decided to allow you dance naked as a result of your ill preparation and lack of decorum, you start screaming "cowards". grin

Nobody take you guys serious anymore. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

We mean this
okoroawusa has never gained respect in igbo land...nobody takes him serious cos he belongs to the awusas...hence we have given him out..but your so sufferiscated region have been worshipping your demi god gworo chewing drug dealer that led you into voting a vegetable..

7 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by chibuike65: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

..okay sir.
thanks
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

.. cheesy..no mind her biko cheesy
Lol. .my sister

3 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Look at them bloody slaves

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Earthquake1: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

At least they are not bowing to any illegitimate idiot and making him a demi god. Don't take pride in idiocy. It's not feminine in nature.

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Separatists ideologies is gaining momentum.
My concern is that the Middle Belt is not doing enough.

The middle-belt leaders are clowns, but their youths will make a statement when war breaks out. The seems to know who their enemies are.
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by jjjjj2017: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

yes oo..and that was why you didn't even ask your demi god any questions that led the entire yellowbar into voting the vegetable ...sufferiscated mofos
Read the topic & body of this thread, you will understand why I will not insult you back.
despite the insult from Igbo to Yoruba on secession, I will never insult Igbo back not because I'm a fool but I have my reasons for doing so & only the matured one will understand.
looking at you, I doubt if you are up to 18yrs.
the body of this thread states it clearly that despite the insult from Nnamdi KANU, we still don't have problem with IPOB & that tells you how sensible and strategic Yoruba is. we don't make noise

5 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by chibuike65: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2017
rainylad:

..okay sir.
you ve won a fan
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

okoroawusa has never gained respect in igbo land...nobody takes him serious cos he belongs to the awusas...hence we have given him out..but your so sufferiscated region have been worshipping your demi god gworo chewing drug dealer that led you into voting a vegetable..

shut your mouth because hes an igbo christain and not an yigbola jew you want to crucify him
useless jew giving good ibo christiains a good name

2 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Lokospirit(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2017
IPOB, Your attention pls

We take solace in the fact that we work with many large-hearted, better-exposed, principled and consciousness Igbo leaders who have richer sense of history and understand better the complex nature of nation building and who also realise the importance of alliances, networking in statesmanship and international friendship and solidarity.”

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Alexis11: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Read the topic & body of this thread, you will understand why I will not insult you back.
despite the insult from Igbo to Yoruba on secession, I will never insult Igbo back not because I'm a fool but I have my reasons for doing so & only the matured one will understand.
the body of this thread states it clearly that despite the insult from Nnamdi KANU, we still don't have problem with IPOB & that tells you how sensible and strategic Yoruba is. we don't make noise

Lol... 90% of the Yorubas on this thread were once like you. This your "story" is cowardice to them cheesy

The truth is, they are irrational lots, you don't reason with them as humans.

2 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Godfullsam(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2017
rapistomenka:
lol.... they think they can just gather up in an unidentified house in Ogbomosho and demand for Oduduwa republic.

They should come and do what the IPOB are doing..... pathological cowards

What are the useless Igbos doing

Shouting ee want Biafra upandan with hate speech And begging for unity when hausa issued you people quit notice

We cannot come and do what d useless shallow minded Ipods are doing.

We are yoruba, we have our own diplomatic ways of doing things.... We can't follow the fruitless, baseless and useless foot step of Ipod.

Get that into your head.
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by LilTyRoNe: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2017
But all of the above mentioned crimes are comitted by their people when they leave they leave with them
Idontunderstand
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by manikspears: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2017
DickDastardly2:
While the nation is still grappling with various agitations across the country, a coalition of Yoruba groups, Yoruba Liberation Command (YOLICOM), has declared that the Yorubas are set to secede from Nigeria to form Oduduwa Republic.

Speaking on Thursday in Lagos, Opeoluwa Akinola, spokesperson of the coalition, said Nigeria is slowing down the progress of the Yorubas, killing and maiming the citizenry for selfish interests.

Ancient Yoruba warlord, Agbekoya, Oodua Redemption Alliance, among others, who were part of the coalition also said though they were not agitating for war but they are equal to the task, should there be need.

Akinola stressed that Yorubas were forced by the British into Nigeria in 1914 and the best time for peaceful dissolution, like other countries is now.

“Nigeria has become a burden on Yoruba people. We suddenly have been exposed to unimaginable threats of violence, wiping off entire families through clubbing to death, kidnapping of women and adults, savage killings, kidnap of school children and rape of infants.

“Stealing of public wealth and the public display of the stolen wealth, with arrogance by the criminals, the complete annihilation and confrontation of the poor people by the Nigerian state and many other ills that were hitherto strange to our long lasting ancient civilisation and values,” he said.

Akinola added that “the destruction of regional system of government has turned Nigeria into a unitary state dotted with savage vulture of corruption, ineptitude, inefficiency, moral degeneration, death, violence crimes and now violent religious extremism.

“The so-called democracy is nothing but the imposition of individual will through an orchestrated mass corruption where the poverty of the voters are exploited for electoral gains by politicians seeking political offices.

“Democracy is not about the interest of the few elected people and their cronies. Democracy is now government of the party for the party leaders and by the party members,” he said.

Akinola further stated that YOLICOM supports the aspiration of the Igbo nation, “irrespective of the unfortunate hate speeches, infantile savage utterances of a certain Nnamdi Kanu, who appears to have singled out Yoruba nation for ridicule and revulsion.

“We take solace in the fact that we work with many large-hearted, better-exposed, principled and consciousness Igbo leaders who have richer sense of history and understand better the complex nature of nation building and who also realise the importance of alliances, networking in statesmanship and international friendship and solidarity.”

He also said YOLICOM totally rejects the idea of restructuring as proposed by the Nigerian state and the political elite, adding that it is an attempt to restructure Nigeria on their own terms and not on the terms of the people.

“Nigeria will never be genuinely restructured by the present crop of political leaders who are themselves beneficiaries of the same skewed system.

“Even if the country will be restructured, it will still pass through the National Assembly which was created during the era of military rule of the Fulani to ensure an upper hand for the Fulani North”, he added.

One of the speakers, Francis Abayomi, corroborated that Oodua Republic is an alternative to agitation for Nigeria’s restructuring bid.

“We want to be free from generation of bond. We don’t want our children to be enslaved any longer. Most of us have spent good time in prison, so no threat can stop our agitation. Yoruba nation has an alternative. We can exist as a distinct nation. We want to ascertain our right to live as a country,” he said.

Source:

http://independent.ng/yoruba-groups-declare-oodua-republic-reject-restructuring/

all these igbo useless and yeye news sef,well i no blame nna it is all for the money.yolicom kwa? me never hear that group before o and i am journalist grin.mention people wey dey there?Francis Abayomi?why wereys just full this country like this?
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:

omo enough of the we wont insult back

you cant attack a pig and expect not to get dirty

yigbolas are filthy cowardly tribe that thrive in online ranting but when it comes to real action they bow out
upon all the shout of restructure the dirty bastards still opposed restruting Ebonyi imo and anambr

they are ony upset they lost power hence the noise

3 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by wristbangle: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

Lol
.you mean this

U too like to dey find trouble sad

U were not like this before. Wetin come happen nau?
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by chibuike65: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:

jjjjj2017:

jjjjj2017:

bro Nigerians knw yurobas as Noise makers

5 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Godfullsam:

What are the useless Igbos doing

Shouting ee want Biafra upandan with hate speech And begging for unity when hausa issued you people quit notice

We cannot come and do what d useless shallow minded Ipods are doing.

We are yoruba, we have our own diplomatic ways of doing things.... We can't follow the fruitless, baseless and useless foot step of Ipod.

Get that into your head.

igbo lazy biafra say they want out they got oct 1 they say they want to stay in yoruba land but have their country
dirty lazy coward tribe
i spit on their nyamari face

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by victor8269: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2017
rapistomenka:

Who no know them... they are the perfect definition of cowardice and grandstanding.
The farthest they have gone in the actualization of their imaginary Oduduwa republic is posing with the poorly constructed Oduduwa flag behind closed doors.
The flag is a replica of the Biafran flag
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by chukwui(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2017
rapistomenka:

That your image looks like Biafra flag
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by jjjjj2017: 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
chibuike65:
[color=#000099][/color]bro Nigerians knw yurobas as Noise makers
I laughed you grin grin grin
Ask your kinsmen that do business in Yoruba land to tell you who Yoruba is & your eyes will clear.

4 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by bkool7(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2017
DickDastardly2:
Real Yorubas speaking ... not the sentimental unbalanced ones that continue to engage in endless DOUBLE SPEAK and FRIVOLOUS FROLIC. cool cool

Do you know the number of youths we now have forming association around claiming they represent one interest or the other?
In Amuwo-odofin/Festac we have about 4 of them being sponsored by politicians holding press conferences . The idea is just to be seem to be relevant so that when parties are sharing position they can have something too.

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Earthquake1: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:

yes, but ask you ancestors what Yoruba means & they will tell you that we are the most wise & most strategic tribe on earth. we don't make noise before[b] we take action[/b]

You are funny,your coordinator son is being tossed around by the cabals all you can do is drink ewedu and amala.

6 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2017
rapistomenka:

3 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Niyinficient(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2017
OkoYibo:

Yorubas should come and do what ipob is doing? Your lives are 5 for a penny and not worth anything. The head on which coconut is broken never eats it. Adaka Boro fought, GEJ became president. Abiola contested, OBJ became President.

The basis of all politics is self interest. Right now, there are some very important infrastructure projects going on, we're dealing with development first. When we've reached an appreciable level of development, we know what to do.

Make no mistake as to our capabilities, we ended the civil war decisively, we're still hold the aces any day anytime.

Tell them brother....i really dont like 'commenting' on hate threads like this...but at times the thrash people spill here is very annoying, people who hardly know their left to right will come here and be shouting nonsense. They should pick their history books and read who really fought the civil war...who won the war for Nigeria..they should ask their grand fathers or great grandfathers who really were the Nigerian soldiers who were at the theatre of the Civil War. I hate exchanging hate words...but at times they need to be reminded that being stupid, being radical, being foolish, chest beating....aint bravery at all, its sheer cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Earthquake1: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

dirty lazy coward tribe
i spit on their scratched face

The three adjectives I was looking for. grin

2 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by zolapower: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2017
rapistomenka:

grin guy wetin my people do you na ? But wait oo the flag resemble british flag oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 / Jubilation As Hundreds Of Thousands Of PDP Faithfuls Welcome Atiku In Kaduna / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.