Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring (32047 Views)

Where is YOLICOM, What has happened to them? / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / Agbakoba Rejects Restructuring, Backs Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by osusuallstars: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2017
now afonja speaking like a man; be like NNAMDI KANU be still , dont be compromised with money or oil contract, yugoslavia , USSR and many others have gone their separate ways and the people are happier now. Should Nigeria split into six and seize to exist, does not mean the end of life. kudos ODUDUWA REPUBLIC

5 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by MTKbudapest(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
wait b4 una secede una must fight nigeria ooduwa civil war.

The south south and south east has done that already thats why we are good andready to secede.

But sadly u will only have to fight the north alone cos there will be no backup from the southeast and south. Lol

AFONJA REPUBLIC. nice name.

5 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Ehen! So, Afonjas don dey wake up small small. Day don dey break oo

Oya, Yoruba Muslims come and attack your people.

This one isn't Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Niyinficient(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Kazim88:

Please tell us who won "the war"...

Who murdered, maimed, attempt genocide to 3 million unarmed children..

So perhaps tell me the people that kill and supported the killing over 50,000 southerners (NIGERIANS) in the North in 1966..

Nigeria has shed so much blood, Unnecessary blood of children and women of her own citizenry..

Nigeria is obviously cursed when people come out (like you) and pride them selves in this atrocities, where people are ignorant enough to identify with a Blood guilty nation.

Leave emotions out of this bro....no one is happy about a war...the same way no one is happy when a tribe constantly hurl insults on another tribe for no reason, calling them demeaning names and sorts....It is totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Dmeji4444(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
It always amazes me when group of 5people sit down, name the group, take some alcohol, then speak and say a region of a country has spoken.

I have never heard this before.

So strange.

99.999999999999999999999 percent of Yoruba are like "Who are this group rep, Yoruba or Igbo"

2 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by oladeebo: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2017
moorevic:
My problem with the secession is that the current men in power will still be in power thereby continuing from where the left in the Then Nigeria. If we Africans can pick something from the whites like; Transparency, Oneness and creative thinking, Nigeria will be a better place.
If we successfully secede and we put our heads together our different countries will be a haven for us and others.
* No more power roads
* No more power failure
* Enough infrastructures to enhance individual growth
* Proper town planning.
* Good security
* Where our foreign policy is the people then lets secede.
GOD BLESS BIAFRA
all the seceded countries were the most corrupted nations in the world today......transparency international!
biafra won't be different!
salt turn to gold by my people, when we were still in war, this is not the biafra of my vision......Ojukwu!
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by NevetsIbot(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2017
dreamwords:
Why grabbing kwara and lagos, is kwara and lagos Yoruba state, land grabbers
see this boy sha.... Kara and Lagos are Yoruba states you hear....... or you Igbos wanna stretch your hands from your red soil to our lands?

Lol. olojukokoro
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2017
MTKbudapest:
wait b4 una secede una must fight nigeria ooduwa civil war.

The south south and south east has done that already thats why we are good andready to secede.

But sadly u will only have to fight the north alone cos there will be no backup from the southeast and south. Lol

AFONJA REPUBLIC. nice name.
lol at afonja republic
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by LoveMachine(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2017
ExInferis:

A couple of self-deluded demagogues making noise does not equal dominoes falling, whatever that means.

We sneer at the tepid warmongering of nonentities.

What starts as a whisper can quickly become a roar. Nothing is working and people are quickly losing their patience with a broken system that is refusing to be fixed. It only takes a few to grow into many. Keep looking down on the dissenters if you please but daily their numbers are swelling.

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by dreamwords: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

have you grabbed anambra that is going with midwest lol anambra is edo land
ibos are migrant on it
Just like u migrated from togo, to southwest Nigeria
Because the entire southwest belongs to Edo. Lwkd
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by donqx: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2017
let my people go
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

shut your mouth because hes an igbo christain and not an yigbola jew you want to crucify him
useless jew giving good ibo christiains a good name
hahahahaha...firstly..all igbos are Jews from Nri tribe..then secondly,,okoroawusa is a sellout ..we have begged you guys to come and take him...
back to the point...your demi god the Lord of drug dealers and a tout have sold the whole afonja nation to a vegetable. ..hahahahah
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by NaoSlay: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2017
No video?
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2017
dreamwords:
Just like u migrated from togo, to southwest Nigeria Because the entire southwest belongs to Edo. Lwkd
afonjas migrated from togo...they are occupying edo kingdom
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

hahahahaha...firstly..all igbos are Jews from Nri tribe..then secondly,,okoroawusa is a sellout ..we have begged you guys to come and take him...
back to the point...your demi god the Lord of drug dealers and a tout have sold the whole afonja nation to a vegetable. ..hahahahah

Disgusting Igbo Jew attacking Igbo Christain
Igbo Jews are idol worshippers
Fake Jews

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

afonjas migrated from togo...they are occupying edo kingdom

Igbo migrated from Cameron into edo land anambra and Enugu of today

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by oladeebo: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2017
osusuallstars:
now afonja speaking like a man; be like NNAMDI KANU be still , dont be compromised with money or oil contract, yugoslavia , USSR and many others have gone their separate ways and the people are happier now. Should Nigeria split into six and seize to exist, does not mean the end of life. kudos ODUDUWA REPUBLIC
osu stop non-sense!
which among the so call countries out of Yugoslavia had the reputation of Yugoslavia till now? likewise USSR which of separates countries can still stand against USSR till today?
which republics out of Nigeria republic will be greater or had a reputation than Nigeria in the world affairs!
which among the biafra, oodua, Arewa, Niger Delta republic can stand against boko fighter? talk less of foreign aggressor!
answer me!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
I have come to realise Igbo Jews are the problem of Igbo land
The Igbo Christain is reasonable

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Igbo migrated from Cameron into edo land anambra and Enugu of today
go and meet your people in Togo...that is the root of the whole afonja nation..even your oba has said that Lagos belongs to the binis...what other clarification do you need...kids of this indomie generation. ...

3 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2017
TVTKOKO:
May your evil plans never work out for you! You are always on every Yoruba thread like this one https://www.nairaland.com/3890868/draft-oodua-region-yoruba-constitution/25 calling out Yoruba Muslims in order to cause disunity amongst us. It's a pity for you that the average Yoruba never sees religion as an object of disunity
Nigga bounce off and go shave your dirty unkempt beards. I have nothing in common with you dirty looking Muslims who are notorious for asslicking your fulani slave masters and promote their interests at the detriment of Yoruba interest.

The average Yoruba Muslim is retrogressive in nature like their Hausa Fulani counterpart. They are anti restructuring, pro Nigeria, anti biafra, pro one nigeria. bunch of unity beggars. You think am wrong? Go to punch Facebook page, FFF page and see the names of those opposing restructuring, biafraaa, and promoting one Nigeria by all means. They all have one thing in common - Muslim Yoruba names and Hausa fulani names One more - check those who like any posts from the Hausa Fulanis and see how Muslim Yoruba names dominate. Bunch of disgrace you lot.
Islam represents backwardness and that is why i don't blame you Yoruba Muslims but don't come here and form unity with me when we don't share the same ideology but only hide behind Yoruba . Yoruba is just a name. My brothers are those we share the same ideology.

4 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

go and meet your people in Togo...that is the root of the whole afonja nation..even your one has said that Lagos belongs to the binis...what other clarification do you need...kids of this indomie generation. ...

Go and listen to your oba of onitsha
He has warned kanu to stay of Benin territory
Your people won't here ?
Until edo overruns your race and turns you to slaves again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by MTKbudapest(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:
lol at afonja republic

lol
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Nigga bounce off and go shave your dirty unkempt beards. I have nothing in common with you dirty looking Muslims who are notorious for asslicking your fulani slave masters and promote their interests at the detriment of Yoruba interest.

The average Yoruba Muslim is retrogressive in nature like their Hausa Fulani counterpart. They are anti restructuring, pro Nigeria, anti biafra, pro one nigeria. bunch of unity beggars. You think am wrong? Go to punch Facebook page, FFF page and see the names of those opposing restructuring, biafraaa, and promoting one Nigeria by all means. They all have one thing in common - Muslim Yoruba names and Hausa fulani names One more - check those who like any posts from the Hausa Fulanis and see how Muslim Yoruba names dominate. Bunch of disgrace you lot.
Islam represents backwardness and that is why i don't blame you Yoruba Muslims but don't come here and form unity with me when we don't share the same ideology but only hide behind Yoruba . Yoruba is just a name. My brothers are those we share the same ideology.

Typical of a Igbo Jew worshippers
Fake Jews
Idol worshippers
No difference between them and almajiri
One sings bambi Allah
The other sings Biafra or death

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Dollyak:
You are not Yoruba or you are ignorant about the negative effects of Nigerian government on our people.
The fact south west has been declining since the end of regional systems is pretty conclusive. There are too many major tribes with waring interest for Nigeria to succeed.
If you're indeed a Yoruba, open your eyes to the strategic effort to divert all Nigeria resources to the north while frustrating southwest and other regions.

The northerners don't care or love yoruba and they have made no secret about that. So spare us the unionist bull.
God bless you my lady.

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Disgusting Igbo Jew attacking Igbo Christain
Igbo Jews are idol worshippers
Fake Jews
lol is it a pain in your ass that you only migrated from dwarf kingdom called Togo...if you are migrating back..don't even try to lay claims on kwara and lagos...it belongs to foolanis
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Typical of a Igbo Jew worshippers Fake Jews Idol worshippers
Another mor0n on the loose.
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

lol is it a pain in your ass that you only migrated from dwarf kingdom called Togo...if you are migrating back..don't even try to lay claims on kwara and lagos...it belongs to foolanis

Loool
I thought lagos belongs to Igbo
It's not Fulani
Oba of onitsha has warned you o
Better go and vote later this year
You immigrants from Cameroon can't be telling edo land not to vote

1 Like

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2017
this one nobody wants to take edo state ayam not understanding. Arewa no gree take, Niger delta no gree take now oduduwa no gree take even biafra that like dragging states no gree take. bet why?
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Markfemi2:

Typical of a Igbo Jew worshippers Fake Jews Idol worshippers No difference between them and almajiri One sings bambi Allah The other sings Biafra or death
he is a Prince oo...get that into your skull... instead of bowing and prostrating to a drug dealer gworo chewing afonja Muslim

2 Likes

Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Another mor0n on the loose.

Have you worshiped your fake God Nri today
Fake Jew
Heard nri ran away like a coward from heaven
Ojuku
Kanu soon
Edo people want their anambra back
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by blackfase(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Oga ade shut your stinking mouth. you shout Restructuring in the morning, APC in the afternoon and one Nigeria at night. You double face hypocrite. I doubt you are a Yoruba. If you are , you must be one dirty yoro afonja muslim.

ColonelDrake, #Oodualoading?
Re: YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring by Markfemi2: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:

he is a Prince oo...get that into your skull...
instead of bowing and prostrating to a drug dealer gworo chewing afonja Muslim

Everyone you just posted in the pic are afonja Christian
Pls come back hard with another point !
Meanwhile oba of onitsha has warned igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sọ̀rọ̀ Sókè, 10 Other Popular Trends Nigerians Used To “catch Cruise" In 2020 / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi / How Obasanjo Destroyed PDP (2) - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.