Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (62137 Views)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Joins Alliance For New Nigeria (ANN) / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Tayeni:
I wish Nigerian politicians write to let people know what they are made of.....but they dont. Even if they do, we won't read the books.....so what's the use?
it's a sin to ask him to do?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nov6:

thats your P...

But when you are writting make it readable for the reader to understand......

I don't have to always turn my phone upside down before i can deduce what you are trying to say
ok!
it's with phone you send this jagons!
never quote me with phone next time ok!
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by akubudejud(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
pezeji:
Na only gals him dey born?

Ah- Ah !! What does that have to do with the discussion on ground. With due respect never use that to judge his abilities. And please let us be focus as a country perhaps the youths and young in heart should henceforth channel a new course for this generation to follow for the country belong to us now (age 45 is good and mature enough to think for a new direction). If he is bold to enough come on board we are not to castigate him in any form but to hear him out. I love his boldness and I also LOVE Nigeria but sincerely am tired of how we are living as if we are third-rated human beings. Thanks
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by igbsam(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ra88:
I know Nigerian youths especially those on Nairaland will not support this man or even give him benefit of doubt because;

* He has not stolen billions of Nigeria money

* Nigerians love SLAVERY

* He has not displayed any punch lines like 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody'

* He is too young, we like them old, weak and senile.

* He has no history of ever being involved in political thuggery or military.

* And of course he doesn't have 70 years experience in Nigeria politics.

* This might not even make front page because he is not yet affiliated with them occult group named PDP & APC

NOBODY WILL EVER HAND YOU FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT FOR IT.

You forgot to include "He has no known Godfather in politics.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Buhari... the veg living in London

I give up on Nigerian youth.

Thank God for my dual citizenship.

Come 2019 buhari will be voted out! I doubt he will even contest
It's you 1/2 Nigerian that the causes of Nigeria problems!
Kanu is 1/2 Nigerian
The founder of bokoharam is 1/2
how can you want Buhari out of office?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
oladeebo:
Ok
Dr I've never hear anything about you, non read your book!
It would be interested to let world known your ideology and your manifestos before your family photos!

Killer of the English language. Na by force?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by michaelfriday44(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
MTKbudapest:

michael with or without friday if you want to rest pls rest.

Weda u lyk it or not nigeria have almost disintegrate.

Everyone is clamoring for restructuring the nation but the senate rejected the bill a day before yesterday meaning the seperation is the only and next thing now.

Cant you now see that referendum is the next step now.

U wil be sorry to see ur naija gone.
am very sure you are an ipob member.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
No hausa man will vote for him.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Onliie(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
show us your cv
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
oladeebo:

It's you 1/2 Nigerian that the causes of Nigeria problems!
Kanu is 1/2 Nigerian
The founder of bokoharam is 1/2
how can you want Buhari out of office?
I'm not a fan of Kanu but don't compare him with bokoharam.
The Igbos are marginalised and according to the UN charter which Nigeria is a signatory too, the Igbos have every right to seek for secession. Let's be civil about this issue.(I'm not Igbo.)
Kanu has killed no one and clearly stated what he is fighting for. Which is self determination of this tribe.
What is the murderous terrorist group boko haram fighting for??

I don't care where the next President is from. Buhari is incompetent sick and outdated. He must leave.

By the way, why good has buhari govt brought to Nigeria? Look at the amount of suffering due to job cuts and hyper inflation.
Why do u still support him?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by mach7(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:
You should have aspired first for your state's local government chairman so that people can assertain your ability to work for the people and not just jump from nowhere to become the president its not done anywhere.

How are we sure you won't be different.its best you make a name for yourself first.
Trump did it. He jumped from nowhere (never served or held public office) and now he is President.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Oluwabusinuayomi: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Has the incumbent president of America held a political office before? But why are you so foolish? Is Nigeria and America the same?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
LOL!

dead on arrival. just 45 years old...not even old enough to be a youth leader.

mister, biko, go back home and relax yourself. you can come back 25 years later and contest. right now, you're still a toddler in nigerian politics.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by jeslofem: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:
You should have aspired first for your state's local government chairman so that people can assertain your ability to work for the people and not just jump from nowhere to become the president its not done anywhere.

How are we sure you won't be different.its best you make a name for yourself first.
pls think again... cos what u just said doesn't really make any meaning to me...
does one that had d so call popularity and name, tell me what we have benefited from them?

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Cladez(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
mach7:
Trump did it. He jumped from nowhere (never served or held public office) and now he is President.
Didnt you see where i stated atleast make a name for yourself.He made a name for himself just as Dangote has made a name for himself
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by jeslofem: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:

pls think again... cos what u just said shouldn't be a yardstick for that post
does one that had d so call popularity and name, tell me what we have benefited from them?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Taich(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
I expect to see more promising people like this Doctor before 2019 to declare interest in our national polity, this is the only way we can reclaim our nation from decay. I don't care if my vote will be rigged or not, i will do the right by casting my vote for a candidate i believe will be a total deviation from the crop of leaders we now have, that's why I so much love the idea of independent candidate, is no longer an issue of party this and party that. I can walk into INEC and pick a form and mobilise and sale myself to the public whom are left to make the choice for good governance or the old barbaric way of doing things. Wishing you all the strength you need Doc, may God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Xsem(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
igbodefender:
Maybe
Hmm. We shall see about that
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by jeslofem: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:
That guy is 45 so he is not a youth. Make him go sitdown for hospital.
for your mind now u make sense?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=NovusHomo post=58923171][/quote]
condolence Brit!
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by iukpe: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
The youths have the power to dethrone unperforming tout politicians of today simply with unity and focus. I will like to see businessmen, professionals come out and lead this country in all levels from presidency to councillor. In those days, youths did it via military coup, Obasanjo, Buhari, Ironsi, etc etc.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by kingNovak: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
That's good. Wishing him all the best in his political ambition.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless you too brother

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:

how many political office Donald Trump don hold b4 he became President? U see y I said w can Neva get it right in dz part of d world?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Adegbulugbe(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
oladeebo:
Ok
Dr I've never hear anything about you, non read your book!
It would be interested to let world known your ideology and your manifestos before your family photos!

Did you ask buhari all this questions during his own campaign?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin grin angry see as he jess born olosho ltd, president kill u
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by gfullmoon(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
We have learnt our lessons.
When APC in 2014/2015 was chanting Change, change, change when never bordered to ask them which type. Dr sir please what manifesto?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by michoim(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wrong man
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Cladez(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Iamsammy:
how many political office Donald Trump don hold b4 he became President? U see y I said w can Neva get it right in dz part of d world?
you are also part of the reasons because you cannot read and comprehend.Didn't you see where i said atleast make a name for yourself? Donald Trump already made a name for himself in america before aspiring to become the president.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by tunatrezy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
what state is he from
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by omohayek: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Iamsammy:
It shows how ignorant you are that you think Trump's example is anything positive to emulate. The orange buffoon has passed no major legislation (the worst record since 1933), he hasn't recruited even half the staff he needs to run a government (making Buhari's slow start look like a speed race by comparison), he is under two separate investigations into his contacts with Russia, and he has the lowest approval ratings of any American president in hist first year of government since polling began! The last thing Nigeria needs is to copy America's mistake by electing someone with no political experience.

2 Likes

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by CoCoLav(f): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:

The ones that started from SUG president to finally becoming president, what have they done??
Nobody can make Nigeria worse than it already is. Even if we give somebody new a trial and the person fails, Nigeria cant get worse than it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.