Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (62119 Views)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Joins Alliance For New Nigeria (ANN) / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by omohayek: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
CoCoLav:

The ones that started from SUG president to finally becoming president, what have they done??
Nobody can make Nigeria worse than it already is. Even if we give somebody new a trial and the person fails, Nigeria cant get worse than it is.
Rubbish. Have you looked at Syria, or South Sudan, or North Korea? The ridiculous excuses Nigerians make for leaping into the dark!
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by hasyn04(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
eagleeye2:
Vote for Doctor. Health care go be number 1 agenda
Saraki too is a Doctor!

2 Likes

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm not a fan of Kanu but don't compare him with bokoharam.
The Igbos are marginalised and according to the UN charter which Nigeria is a signatory too, the Igbos have every right to seek for secession. Let's be civil about this issue.(I'm not Igbo.)
Kanu has killed no one and clearly stated what he is fighting for. Which is self determination of this tribe.
What is the murderous terrorist group boko haram fighting for??

I don't care where the next President is from. Buhari is incompetent sick and outdated. He must leave.

By the way, why good has buhari govt brought to Nigeria? Look at the amount of suffering due to job cuts and hyper inflation.
Why do u still support him?
one, there is no different between the two, they were secessionists!
if you are a politician what you should have said about Buhari!
you should know that as you hate Buhari I love him!
Buhari had done a lots to Nigeria, you may not know!
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
michaelfriday44:

am very sure you are an ipob member.

hahaha. U see? Thats where u get it wrong.

I'm not an ipob or its supporter neither a biafran, i'm from the south south,a niger deltan.

But i love mazi nnamdi kanu cos he says the truth and aslo frealess.

He is the only man that got guts in nigeria followed by ffk and kayode.

I have learn to understand that nigeria is a big time fraud.

We are living in a scam called a country.

Right now things are falling apart and all eyes has open.

All i'm praying for is regionlism thats 100 percent resources control or disintegration cos the hausas and fulani has marginalised us enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

Did you ask buhari all this questions during his own campaign?
yah
I do!
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by CoCoLav(f): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ichietome:
Absolute nonsense, this man should just go and sit down. First go for LG chairman then we can assess you and know your abilities and capabilities. Don't just jump out of nowhere and start contesting for presidential election.
You are making Nigeria look like a joke where every Tom Dick and Harry can contest for the office of the commander in chief if the armed forces of the federation.
Being a medical doctor is not an attestation of a good leader. So once again go and sit down.

We Will Not Take It. Full stop.

Which political office did Trump hold before he became President??

5 Likes

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Cladez(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
CoCoLav:

The ones that started from SUG president to finally becoming president, what have they done??
Nobody can make Nigeria worse than it already is. Even if we give somebody new a trial and the person fails, Nigeria cant get worse than it is.
You could have practiced the information on your dp instead of quoting me grin
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Freddonance(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ichietome:
Absolute nonsense, this man should just go and sit down. First go for LG chairman then we can assess you and know your abilities and capabilities. Don't just jump out of nowhere and start contesting for presidential election.
You are making Nigeria look like a joke where every Tom Dick and Harry can contest for the office of the commander in chief if the armed forces of the federation.
Being a medical doctor is not an attestation of a good leader. So once again go and sit down.

We Will Not Take It. Full stop.

Do you have any issue with his Status as a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by michaelfriday44(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
MTKbudapest:

hahaha. U see? Thats where u get it wrong.

I'm not an ipob or its supporter neither a biafran, i'm from the south south,a niger deltan.

But i love mazi nnamdi kanu cos he says the truth and aslo frealess.

He is the only man that got guts in nigeria followed by ffk and kayode.

I have learn to understand that nigeria is a big time fraud.

We are living in a scam called a country.

Right now things are falling apart and all eyes has open.

All i'm praying for is regionlism thats 100 percent resources control or disintegration cos the hausas and fulani has marginalised us enough.
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
if i can vote 2wice,i wud vote 4 him

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
What a lovely family, I would vote for this man God willing but I have to see his manifesto
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Victor08032(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Change! Change!! Change!!!

If you want a change indeed, let it begins with you:
For examples, you are the one working in a certain company, your friend really needs job, being a position you acquired there, but you preferred to offer your o'level girlfriend the job rather than your graduate friends

Let change begins with you!

You are the one too love to depreciate recent government works despite their efforts over all, you are the one filled your heart with hatred, malice, wickedness habits ..... Don't be deceived & don't deceive yourself, if you are the one chosen to occupied nnpc, phcn, Central bank chairman or heading a big company office position, let be sincere to ourselves, are you sure you going to be faithful by not taking anything to your account in fraudulent way?

Let change begins with you !!

You are the one taking bribe, especially, some SARS officer now a days, they love to follow yahooguys to the any nearby ATMs to collect/withdraw money from them in a forceful way, senators that always fighting for their favorite territory in their respective position oppressing citizens likewise house of rep...

Market women, pls this is a serious matter, what makes you increased new Yam price in market, the smallest one sold at #900 WHY? What about Garri, #300/one cube bowl WHY? what about Cement#2800, per one , WHY? what about soft soil& Sharp soil Tipper Drivers WHY?

Question: does government increase fuel pump price?

Question: did God inflated producing grow up from soil for you to harvest your yams

Let change begins with you
God bless Nigeria

By Vic victor 28th-07-2017
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by femi4: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
wunmi590:
Yes, we need more doctors as president, so that they can come and cure the disease of corruption in our Nigerian politicians
We once had Dr goodluck jolantern
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
As usual all these gullible and masochistic Nigerians need from you to get their votes and 150% support is flaunting your title, lying and showing cute pictures for them to see. GEJ did the same thing and the buffoonish masses chop am. See where we are. APC and Buhari did the same thing sheepishly smiling while they promised CHANGE. so much bs@$×* from Politicians and they flush their suit down our gullible brains.

Show by Actions not by books and family pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
oladeebo:

one, there is no different between the two, they were secessionists!
if you are a politician what you should have said about Buhari!
you should know that as you hate Buhari I love him!
Buhari had done a lots to Nigeria, you may not know!
Is bokoharam fighting for secession?? I'm honestly hearing that for the first time.
I don't hate Buhari o. Wetin me an am dey drag?

I just hate the fact that his administration is a whooping failure and has brought untold suffering to ordinary Nigerians.
I'm quite comfortable with my income. If I'm complaining how much more those who live hand to mouth?

Please enlighten me. What good has buhari done for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
yarimo:
for fraud abi?

May be or he may even be wanted by EFCC
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by unitedsurv: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
yarimo:
On his poster he wrote WANTED, WANTED by the police abi ? grin

abeg how many first lady we wan get for sit grin
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by zomby(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
The sad news is:
The old thieves have already corrupted the mind of the new generation...as a result, the new generation is worse than the old generation. For this reason, Nigeria as a country needs God's intervention....as old and new politicians only see Nigeria as their private ATM machine. No sense of commitment or leadership.

Even F00lish Donald Trump on his worst day is still better than any Nigeria leader....Shame, Shame and shame
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by nothernstar: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
On which platform form are you going to run. Nigeria political parties are cult. Unless you belong to that group, you might be wasting your time and money. Nice idea though. But why starting this early to showcase your family. Hope it won't be a family biz. Just asking.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
I chat him up on Facebook. He said his manifesto is here www.mpfng..com
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Another 23 point agenda!!! Nha wah
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Cannonleo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ra88:
I know Nigerian youths especially those on Nairaland will not support this man or even give him benefit of doubt because;

* He has not stolen billions of Nigeria money

* Nigerians love SLAVERY

* He has not displayed any punch lines like 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody'

* He is too young, we like them old, weak and senile.

* He has no history of ever being involved in political thuggery or military.

* And of course he doesn't have 70 years experience in Nigeria politics.

* This might not even make front page because he is not yet affiliated with them occult group named PDP & APC

NOBODY WILL EVER HAND YOU FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT FOR IT.
classic piece
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:

That guy is 45 so he is not a youth.
Make him go sitdown for hospital.
He should go and sit down? How can you compare 45 with 70? Guy, it's you that need to sit.

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Is bokoharam fighting for secession?? I'm honestly hearing that for the first time.
I don't hate Buhari o. Wetin me an am dey drag?

I just hate the fact that his administration is a whooping failure and has brought untold suffering to ordinary Nigerians.
I'm quite comfortable with my income. If I'm complaining how much more those who live hand to mouth?

Please enlighten me. What good has buhari done for Nigeria?
boko haram is fighting for Islamic state as biafra had fought for biafran state!
both bokoharam and biafran had taken gun against Nigeria nation!
If you are comfortable, you are comfortable with the opportunity Nigeria over you!
Buhari stop what the UN failed to stop....Terrorism!
Buhari stopped what other president failed to stop...corruption!
Now Buhari Amended the constitution other president failed to amend!
are you satisfy?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by OlivetBen(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:
You should have aspired first for your state's local government chairman so that people can assertain your ability to work for the people and not just jump from nowhere to become the president its not done anywhere.

How are we sure you won't be different.its best you make a name for yourself first.
That's why we are not getting it right. Must he be an ex this or ex that before he can vie for president seat?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by tonydotman: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Comments I've read so far show that Nigerian youths are myopic and no longer believe anything good can come out of this country. Let's give this man a chance.

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Ichietome: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
CoCoLav:

Which political office did Trump hold before he became President??
Donald Trump was an accomplished business man, one of the world's richest men. He has shown his leadership skills in managing his business. That's a core leadership skill.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
oladeebo:

boko haram is fighting for Islamic state as biafra had fought for biafran state!
both bokoharam and biafran had taken gun against Nigeria nation!
If you are comfortable, you are comfortable with the opportunity Nigeria over you!
Buhari stop what the UN failed to stop....Terrorism!
Buhari stopped what other president failed to stop...corruption!
Now Buhari Amended the constitution other president failed to amend!
are you satisfy?
Nope. Not yet.
If bokoharam is fighting for Islamic state and biafra is fighting for biafran state why not put the question to the people by way of referendum??
Please in what way or what sector had buhari successfully fought corruption?? Cos all the sectors which requires bribe are still doing business as usual. No high profile politician has been convicted so far.
The money efcc claimed they have recovered, in what way has FG used it to better the life's of Nigerians? Where is the money?
If efcc has recovered hundreds of billions like they claim. Why are we still borrowing?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Agimor:
Let's see your manifesto we will take it from there.
Buhari own wey u c..shey na u and him dey for London?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by TheKingdom: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
ELECTIONS IN the ZOO are worthless. DIVIDE THE AREA of Niggers into an area of African nations
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pidgin2:
What a lovely family, I would vote for this man God willing but I have to see his manifesto
Like Buhari's? London office!
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:
You should have aspired first for your state's local government chairman so that people can assertain your ability to work for the people and not just jump from nowhere to become the president its not done anywhere.

How are we sure you won't be different.its best you make a name for yourself first.

Donald Trump and the French president have no political history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.