Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (62126 Views)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Joins Alliance For New Nigeria (ANN) / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by shadrach77: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Every dic.k and Harry now wants to be Nigerian president. The other day but was this edo woman who couldn't even speak English well sad shocked
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by engrobidigbo: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
oga no go spend ur money o. some illiterate elders and irresponsible youths wont vote for u
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
This one is looking for money to keep maintaining his wife light skin..Dr you have my vote jare
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good to see him signifying, what's your agenda? and why should we give you a thumbs up (YES)

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ra88:
I know Nigerian youths especially those on Nairaland will not support this man or even give him benefit of doubt because;

* He has not stolen billions of Nigeria money

* Nigerians love SLAVERY

* He has not displayed any punch lines like 'I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody'

* He is too young, we like them old, weak and senile.

* He has no history of ever being involved in political thuggery or military.

* And of course he doesn't have 70 years experience in Nigeria politics.

* This might not even make front page because he is not yet affiliated with them occult group named PDP & APC

NOBODY WILL EVER HAND YOU FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT FOR IT.
Well said

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Him no dey follow dem go Biafra?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lol!
I know this guy from medical school.
Nigeria won't be changed by the ballot box
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by yaki84: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
yarimo:
On his poster he wrote WANTED, WANTED by the police abi ? grin
who u go vote for come 2019?
Na aisha buhari, yusuf buhari or zahra buhari?

E de like say u be buharianista
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
He could be our Donald Trump who knows.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by magoo10(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
As it is now Nigeria is a very complex society for one man to rule.
Next

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by samakro: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
tink I knw dis man he reside in akure ondo state his hospital name is Skye hospital nice man tho
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
even me sef

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
He won't even come close....

He should try to be Councillor first.

No offence, but he doesn't even look like a leader with his 1960s House Niggah hair parting.

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by badoh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
let the doctor also start early sensitization in the print media and on TV. I believe this can give long way to impress his manifestos on people's mind. Good luck to him.

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abeg sey patient done finish for ward niii? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
ikubese ko gbese ni
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:

That guy is 45 so he is not a youth.
Make him go sitdown for hospital.

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by silver94(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Igbo man dressed like a Yoruba man.
Nobody will vote for a confused individual like u
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by mikotim(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
You have my vote.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice one kiss
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
oladeebo:
Dr I've never hear anything about you, non read your book!
It would be interested to let world known your ideology and your manifestos before your family photos!
All those u know of have stolen billions! Be open minded and give the guy a chance!

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
He is looking for a male child.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by FODA(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Who will vote for iku,the living we voted for sef as brought us to this level,dr iku go relax oh
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Danialuone: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
4+0=4......You wife scored 4 times and you score Zero based on the picture you post.It so that your attacking is not sharp and you can be dominated .President that can not scored just one.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
He won't even come close....

He should try to be Councillor first.

No offence, but he doesn't even look like a leader with his 1960s House Niggah hair parting.
Start with councilor and raise through the ranks of stealing billions abi?? In deen we deserve the leaders we get!

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:
You should have aspired first for your state's local government chairman so that people can assertain your ability to work for the people and not just jump from nowhere to become the president its not done anywhere.

How are we sure you won't be different.its best you make a name for yourself first.

I agree with you that it's not done in Nigeria. ..

But, Macron did exactly that in France at age 39.

This guy won't though, he looks like a clown.

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
KingLennon:
The pr!vate part of a woman is not a play thing for a sleeping child. The seat of the presidency is no child's play. I wish him Goodluck
hope the goodluck part isnt pun

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Trugged: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
oladeebo:
Dr I've never hear anything about you, non read your book!
It would be interested to let world known your ideology and your manifestos before your family photos!
It will be nice if you mind your grammar.

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by loydsis(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Better for the yolubas and hawusas cos we Ipob have our own leader already
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na so dem dey talk... When e enter na so so tori and apata he go starto yarn like bad engine!

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos