Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (62123 Views)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Joins Alliance For New Nigeria (ANN) / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by pezeji(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na only gals him dey born?

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Good idea.

But unless you get your 5k ready to pay each voter, I doubt.

He's too young, vibrant & dynamic.

In Nigeria, we have a thing for leaders battling for their live in Aso Rock. So that cabal can take control when the president is ill. If not they will use propaganda to kick you out.

If na curse I nor know. embarassed
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Ra88: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
shadrach77:
Every dic.k and Harry now wants to be Nigerian president. The other day but was this edo woman who couldn't even speak English well sad shocked

Anybody can aspire to be what ever he or she wants to be. If Buhari can be President of Nigeria, I think this young man is over-qualified.

And if you've voted for any of our past leaders, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nov6(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
In as much as i wish him goodluck....
He will never win,
so my best advice for him is to stick with his beautiful family&take proper care of these four beautiful gurls he's got... Before they start missing all in the name of politics......
I fear this country pass anything ooo, even tho my father won ordinary House of Reps... During that period i took myself&siblings to Ghana for safety, we never supported the idea so we left him to himself alone...

Politics in Nigeria is not
Syringe
Drugs
Nyansh
treatment
and all the medical bla bla bla....

I hope he has tought about the consequence properly before deciding?

I rest my case...

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by demefa(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:
You should have aspired first for your state's local government chairman so that people can assertain your ability to work for the people and not just jump from nowhere to become the president its not done anywhere.

How are we sure you won't be different.its best you make a name for yourself first.
Ur ryt
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Xsem:
Is that destinedtowin
Maybe
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
yarimo:
On his poster he wrote WANTED, WANTED by the police abi ? grin

Wanted by Presidency or by Nigerians
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by michaelfriday44(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
MTKbudapest:
2019? There will be no more nigeria by then.

Pls tell him to invest his money in something better.

Nigeria will disintegrate by the end of this year.

u are d one that will disintegrate by d end this year.
receive sense.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by yarimo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wishaky:

Wanted by Presidency or by Nigerians
for fraud abi?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by doctorfemi20(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
He is my boss for many years. He is honest, trustworthy, cool and humble. If given the chance, I believe he will perform

2 Likes

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Exodusontop(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
You got my 'YES'! Youths MUST take over!

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by kikake: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
lightblazingnow:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=881472288658722&substory_index=0&id=614628972009723

Hei Doc.

To be declared winner, a presidential candidate needs to win 25% of votes in 24 of the bogey 36 states of Nigeria. 20 of the states are in northern Nigeria.

Beware, even a cow from northern Nigeria must win you, or indeed, any best presidential candidate, from the south in Nigeria's presidential elections, so long as northern political class declares that the president must come from the north.

Northern military dictators created that sort of condition when they created undue number of 20 states in one northern region, but allowed only 17 States in then two southern regions. It's a fraudulent political structure made to keep northern politics class in tight control of Nigeria.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Ra88: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ichietome:
Absolute nonsense, this man should just go and sit down. First go for LG chairman then we can assess you and know your abilities and capabilities. Don't just jump out of nowhere and start contesting for presidential election.
[b]You are making Nigeria look like a joke [/b]where every Tom Dick and Harry can contest for the office of the commander in chief if the armed forces of the federation.
Being a medical doctor is not an attestation of a good leader. So once again go and sit down.

We Will Not Take It. Full stop.

Is Nigeria not a joke already Wake up Neega
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by win2kwire: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
If he is ready, I will design a blueprint from ground up that can transform Nigeria in 10yrs.

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by UncleJJ(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
pezeji:
Na only gals him dey born?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by demefa(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Indeed*

Vote for him if he makes you wet.

I won't till i read concrete plans he has for Nigeria apart from pretty daughters and a fine wife.

What impressed you to make you start advocating for him all over this thread? His agbada or hairstyle? grin grin
General tnx for diz comment. Help mi Educate dem cuz sm ppl enh
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Tayeni(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
oladeebo:
Ok
Dr I've never hear anything about you, non read your book!
It would be interested to let world known your ideology and your manifestos before your family photos!
I wish Nigerian politicians write to let people know what they are made of.....but they dont. Even if they do, we won't read the books.....so what's the use?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by TheSociopath(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:
You should have aspired first for your state's local government chairman so that people can assertain your ability to work for the people and not just jump from nowhere to become the president its not done anywhere.

How are we sure you won't be different.its best you make a name for yourself first.

Has the incumbent president of America held a political office before?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nov6:

please go back to school & learn how to write english,abeg...

Wariz is ds?
but what's the impact of English in life?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
michaelfriday44:

u are d one that will disintegrate by d end this year.
receive sense.

michael with or without friday if you want to rest pls rest.

Weda u lyk it or not nigeria have almost disintegrate.

Everyone is clamoring for restructuring the nation but the senate rejected the bill a day before yesterday meaning the seperation is the only and next thing now.

Cant you now see that referendum is the next step now.

U wil be sorry to see ur naija gone.

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nov6(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
oladeebo:

but what's the impact of English in life?

thats your P...

But when you are writting make it readable for the reader to understand......

I don't have to always turn my phone upside down before i can deduce what you are trying to say

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Nope. Just the fact that he is a young nigerian outside the political sphere with a good reputation.

What you have listed aren't convincing enough to govern a nation of 180 million people.

Even those who are eloquent and give very well-detailed plans to solve Nigeria still haven't been able to do so. ..

Much more a man that has basically said nothing!

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by oladeebo: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

Goodluck was a political insider... besides he was much better than the retàrd who lives in diaspora we currently have as president.

Do u want history to repeat it's self having buhari to run a 2nd term or his likes? angry

Our suffer never reach cry
yah!
I want Buhari to continue! sincerely speaking,
why?
i. total war against looters
ii. total war against secessionists
iii. The just concluded amendment of constitution opportunities for all Nigerian
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Cladez(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
TheSociopath:

Has the incumbent president of America held a political office before?
I guess you didn't see where i said you should atleast make a name for yourself.Trump is a reowned business man he has made a name for himself already in america before aspiring to be the president.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by davillian(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
When playing a dirty game like drugs and politics don't involve your families.

Dr what ever they call you, receive sense IJN.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Wow again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by azubikeiyi: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
I knew some people would comment in the negative of this Laudable step.

Someone asked for the manifesto, but I ask for manifesto and Your Profile sir.

A new Nigeria is possible, it will only take your persistence and consistency.

Good luck brother, and be rest assured of my support and those of my fellas!
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Cmanforall: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cladez:

French President, Macron, did it.

I am aspiring to contest state house of assembly. But bet me, local government chairmanship would have been better, but that position is used by the state governor to settle his supporters. The people's vote rarely counts.

We are the youths, we should transform our nation for the future generations.

Thank you.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by GentlePirot: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is really a welcome development.

But he should give us his manifestos and we'll take it from there. In all fairness I believe people like this can really effect a change, because no cabal(s) to hijack his Government.

It's funny how we keep complaining about the way things are in Nigeria today yet the few Nigerians With integrity have refused to take up responsibility or even willing to support those that are making effect.

It is high time we sent the expired old politicians packing. I strongly believe without any cabal he could get elected into the office of the President, don't underate the power of the social media.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
#Gentle_Pirot

1 Like

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by Cmanforall: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Cmanforall:

French President- Macron, did it.

I am aspiring to contest state house of assembly. But bet me, local government chairmanship would have been better, but that position is used by the state governors to settle his supporters. The people's vote rarely counts.

We are the youths, we should transform our nation for the future generations.

Thank you.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
oladeebo:

yah!
I want Buhari to continue! sincerely speaking,
why?
i. total war against looters
ii. total war against secessionists
iii. The just concluded amendment of constitution opportunities for all Nigerian
Buhari... the veg living in London

I give up on Nigerian youth.

Thank God for my dual citizenship.

Come 2019 buhari will be voted out! I doubt he will even contest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.