Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake (55979 Views)

Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by pweetiedee(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Josh44s:

I hope you are not using the picture of an innocent girl to do this nonsense because 95% of Nairaland girls are uglier than a goat.

are u handsome?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by pweetiedee(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Folakemi u re beautiful. ..I'm no more fighting Afonjas again chai

fight na. Yoruba's are beautiful...better cumman marry from here. You want folakemigeh....?

Bring lots of yam and wine.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
that's skiibii not kc na
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by sddiamond: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Not surprised...
How do you expect something real from a fake person.
How did he know it's fake? by mere looking at the picture abi? Hushpuppi or whatever his name is can never see anything good in Kcee, so this is clear picture of HATE. beside e no concern any of you if he is fake or real.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

Hushpuppi help me check if my Ass is paded or Not and also kindly help me confirm my Wristwatch too grin
Folake gimme love oh!

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by vickwhizzy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
WebSurfer:
People are really stupid though... what is your business if someone decides to wear fake in the first place.. did he come around boosting for you it's real ?

People need to learn how to be humble because to dust you came and to dust you will return..

After foolishly acting a big boy all your life. You will still end up same 6ft like everyone else when you die without going with anything..

This guy is constituting nonsense on the Nigerian youths
Why e wear fake in the first place
E be like say u sef go like okpeke angry
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by WebSurfer(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
vickwhizzy:

Why e wear fake in the first place
E be like say u sef go like okpeke angry

It's not anyone's bussiness if I decide to wear fake.. even though I don't
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by WebSurfer(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
jitolala:
This is not all about stupidity or what concerns someone.Why buying fake items and at the same time cry fool about pirating their music
Did he cry to you? All you hushpuppi fans are not hard to identify .. that was the same lame excuse he gave the other day
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by maklelemakukula(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
pweetiedee:

fight na. Yoruba's are beautiful...better cumman marry from here. You want folakemigeh....?

Okay ma grin grin grin

You are an angel urself
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by medexico(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

Hushpuppi help me check if my Ass is paded or Not and also kindly help me confirm my Wristwatch too grin

Lemme touch it first.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by tillaman(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Just coz hushpuppi said it's fake doesn't mean its fake and besides we all know hushpuppi only wants to trend, I blame d guy that asked hushpuppi the question in the first place!!
andray12:
Is like kcee second name is fake cry undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by andray12(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
tillaman:
Just coz hushpuppi said it's fake doesn't mean its fake and besides we all know hushpuppi only wants to trend, I blame d guy that asked hushpuppi the question in the first place!!
bruh so person no fit joke again undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Josh44s:

I hope you are not using the picture of an innocent girl to do this nonsense because 95% of Nairaland girls are uglier than a goat.

Fxcking Lol
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Folakemi u re beautiful. ..I'm no more fighting Afonjas again chai

Lmao
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
oluwatoba400:
According to a man who reached out to Nigerian Big Boy, Ray Hushpuppi on snapchat To Confirm Whether Singer Kcee Patek Wristwatch is Real Or Fake.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/28/certified-fake-ray-hushpuppi-gives-his-verdict-on-singer-kcees-wristwatch/

Hushpoopy looks like a girl.

He talks n quarrels like a girl.

she is likely a girl inside.

I'm 100% sure he wears only Asian versions of those things he claims he wears....
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

Face-fake(make up)
Bwest-semi fake(push up)
Ass-fake(padded)
grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by gberra: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
pweetiedee:

Come to daddy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by adamsumale(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol...

On behalf of Hushpuppi.. ..babe it is real ooooo.. ..gaddamit... ..

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by kthayble(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
peace how are you?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by rkennyking(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Let's stop this act of hypocrisy, yes hush puppy is not all that a good guy. But do you know that it's rather you bad to be caught with fake products. to worsen the case celebs now wear fake. It's our business that someone that shouts piracy patronise fake products
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Konami94: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Face-fake(make up)
Bwest-semi fake(push up)
Ass-fake(padded)
grin
And probably a fake picture too grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by popularbc: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2017
he should also shake out dat of Magnito in his video Loud,an tell us wader is real or fake.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by popularbc: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2017
he should also shake out dat of Magnito in his video Loud,an tell us wader is real or fake.....
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Rtopzy(f): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Aragon:
There is a Huge cause for ALARM if this is what the current Nigerian Youths haa been reduced to! Arguing online about Clothes and wristwatches while their mates in Europe and across the Globe are Inventing stuff and starting up things to benefit the world. And Seun's Nairaland is a Big Culprit in this by Constantly pushing news of the Puppyguy with no source of income to the Front page. Yet a foreign news agency CNN, showed a Documentary of a young Hausa boy in Lagos that makes 20k daily from his Roadside Indomi Business. That is the sort of News we want to see. That is the sort of news that deserved Front page and not this Garbage. Truly Sad and Uninspiring
The mods here sometimes befuddles me with the loads of crap they push to front page.,..... smh

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Josh44s(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

are u handsome?

You want to find out if I am handsome?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Josh44s(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2017
lollarj:

Hahahaha

im sure she's the real deal.

Luv her shoes.

I doubt.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by najoomey(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2017
I wish this guy go touch burna boy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Konami94: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Josh44s:

I doubt.
Even from her posts, you can tell she's not the one, and a girl this fine would not come and be advertising herself on Nairaland when she probably gets tons of DM on IG, Snapchat, FB & Twitter. Definitely someone's picture
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by Fadedjeans: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2017
maklelemakukula:
patek or okpeke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin, na real okpeke
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake by tillaman(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol, don't mind me bruh, d niqqa too talk
andray12:
bruh so person no fit joke again undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle / Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation / Photos From Efe & Bisola's Press Conference In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.