Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (57800 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Johncuba(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jackossky:
Economics
mathematics
Govt

bring it on
would you rather support the biafran cause or proport restructuring for Nigeria? Give reasons for your answer. Which would be beneficial to the poor and oppressed Nigerian masses... I await your apt replies
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jackossky:
Economics
mathematics
Govt

bring it on
Why was the Willink's Commission against State creation?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Gabriel6(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
kizyalex10:
chai OP think say him don escape.oya. OP draw nd label moses!!!gbam
guy u no well

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Gabriel6(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
harzheez:
where is ICT or Computer Studies
any subject i forgot to write pls u are free to add one love
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by charlsecy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Naijaguy12345:

Number of left-handed females: L;
Number of right-handed females: 5L;
Number of left-handed males: M;
Number of right-handed males: 9M;

L + M = 18 (equation 1);
5L + 9M = 122 (equation 2);

From equation 1,
L = 18 - M (equation 3);

Replace L with (18 - M) in equation 2:
5(18 – M) + 9M = 122;
90 – 5M + 9M = 122;
90 + 4M = 122;
4M = 122 – 90;
4M = 32;
M = 32/4;
M = 8;

So, M, the number of left-handed males is 8.

From equation 1,
L + M = 18;
L + 8 = 18;
L = 18 – 8;
L = 10;

So, L, the number of left-handed females is 10.

Probability that a right-hand student selected is female is: (number of righty female/number of right-handed students)
(5L)/(5L + 9M);
[5{10}]/[(5{10} + 9{8}];
50/122;
0.4098;
So the answer is A.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Gabriel6(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
yelinco1:

NAME THE 5,000 MEN THAT JESUS FED WITH 5 LOAVES OF BREAD AND 2 FISHEES. I'LL CREDIT YOU WITH 5K IF YOU GET IT RIGHT.
there names were five thousand men. according to the bible. Oya show dat u are a honourable man by fulfilling ur promise

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Allylic(f): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
mroyato:

what is the chemical formula for the following

1. 1,2 dimethyl isopropyl alcohol..I don't get ur first question

2. Caustic soda NaOH

3. Brine
NaCl
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
OgaBuhari:
D - costs.

Are you her..zern?
Brilliant.

Maybe if you tell me your main/popular/real handle.I might consider telling you If I'm or not grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
oludavis123:
Chemistry

Orbitals with more than one degeneracies tend to be distorted. Why? How do we predict the direction of distortion?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Johncuba:
Ask me any chemistry question. I promise to give my best shot

Orbitals with more than one degeneracies tend to be distorted. Why? How do we predict the direction of distortion?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by mmmustapha(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
OgaBuhari:
what happened to King jaja of Opobo when he resisted Colonial rule?
they invited him to talk and lured him to a river and killed him. he's a great merchant, who prevent white men direct transaction with the farmers.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by legislatively: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Johncuba:
either alloys or element, just attempt the question
I really don't know, but if I should guess, I will go for sodium
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by kizyalex10(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Gabriel6:
guy u no well
lol
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by whizcartel(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@whizcartel In what system of government are the principles of primus inter pares(first among equals) and "collective responsibility" a common place?
Parliamentary System of Government... Next.

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Shammak(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
lastmaster:
ok, explain flat sour spoilage in canned foods with illustrations
Oh.. I just saw this!

Thank you

Flat-sour spoilage is is associated with low acid canned foods (meat, milk etc.) and it is caused by thermophilic sporeformers. A great example is Bacillus stearothermophilus. This spoilage is as a result of deficient processing. The activities of these sporeformers cause the pH of the canned food (>4.6) to fall and the food tastes sour.

Canned foods that fall under this category (low acid) are best treated with highest heat.

I hope I tried sha
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by lastmaster(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Shammak:

Oh.. I just saw this!

Thank you

Flat-sour spoilage is is associated with low acid canned foods (meat, milk etc.) and it is caused by thermophilic sporeformers. A great example is Bacillus stearothermophilus. This spoilage is as a result of deficient processing. The activities of these sporeformers cause the pH of the canned food (>4.6) to fall and the food tastes sour.

Canned foods that fall under this category (low acid) are best treated with highest heat.

I hope I tried sha

kudos
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by TheHistorian(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
whizcartel:
Parliamentary System of Government... Next.
The first Pan African Conference took place in what year?

What is the 'primary' function of the judiciary?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Shammak(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
lastmaster:
kudos
Thanks brother

Make I learn from you too na cool
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Eaglesence: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:
Very Correct.

What's your discipline?

x

I'm an author. Just started writing. Studied Political Science and Information Studies.

Far from English Language yea? But I did a bit of linguistics.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by OgaBuhari: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
valmunich:
Coerced into exile
exile to which region?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Jackossky(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Aniekpeno11:

Why was the Willink's Commission against State creation?

Because they believe that it is not the solution against the plight of the minorities..

PS
My lecturer also hate my comprehensive answers.....
m sorry...I can't write an epistle
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Jackossky(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Johncuba:
would you rather support the biafran cause or proport restructuring for Nigeria? Give reasons for your answer. Which would be beneficial to the poor and oppressed Nigerian masses... I await your apt replies
I thought it was secondary school question
For you question

I believe neither is stable and strong enough to act as a boon to the poor and oppressed Nigerian hoi polloi
Reasons are
The political bureaucrat such as the governors of now are not trust worthy and can't be relied upon

Their miscellaneous actions in the government house are purely hypocritical and the accountability of money is grossly opaque.Most policies made favors the privileged elite and so therefore it will be precarious if more powers are being allocated to them which is the desideratum of restructuring .

I don't buttress the 'Biafran' cause because it is not for the masses but a selected few in a particular region.

What I opine will benefit the poor masses is redrafting of that damned 1999 constitution. The said constitution is a bane and the redrafting of that said constitution could be the remedy of our problems in Nigeria and we can all live in a state of utopia.

p.s
I don't oppugn the 'Biafran' cause rather I believe there is still a gleam of light in the entity called Nigeria.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by tonguengineer(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Shammak:

Gimme the structure of Aspirin
That is biochemistry
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by lonelydora: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
ayenitre:

In pyrochlores with chemical formula A2B2O7 where A are rare earth metals, how do you explain the transition from conducting to insulating property using the Hubbard model as you vary A from lower to higher atomic number values?

They said O'level physics not Advanced physics grin
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
lonelydora:

They said O'level physics not Advanced physics grin
My apologies

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Bluebrain101: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Johncuba:
what happens during lightning and thunderstorms.

I'm gonna try to make it simple " Thunderstorm is a localised storm accompanied by lightning and thunder. some thunderstorms also bring heavy winds and even hail. Lightning is caused when the positive ions in the cloud collide with negative ions on the ground which is very DANGEROUS and can cause a lightning strike
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
lonelydora:
Physics and English

You're sitting in a bus moving at constant velocity, with a coin held in your palm, you stretched out your arm through the window, and threw the coin vertically upwards, why does the coin fall on your palms instead of behind your palm?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Withambition(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Government
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Bluebrain101: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
ayenitre:

You're sitting in a bus moving at constant velocity, with a coin held in your palm, you stretched out your arm through the window, and threw the coin vertically upwards, why does the coin fall on your palms instead of behind your palm?

pls can I also ansa I luv physics too
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ocheinstein(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Physics
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Bluebrain101: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ocheinstein:
Physics

Atom is made up of a positively charged nucleus and electron revolving around it knowing well that the electron is negatively charged. Why doesn't the electron get attracted to the nucleus but keeps revolving around it?

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
febo15:
What is the law of diminishing returns?

As sucessive unit of variable factor is applied to a given fixed factor eg land, output would first increase but it would gt to a point at which additional unit of variable factor would result in less additional unit of output.... Mehn exactly 8yrs ago still got this CRAMMED ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply)

Lautech Forum 2011/2012 / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.