Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question (57811 Views)

Happy Teachers Day Plus My best Subject and My best Teacher! / What Was Your Best Subject Topic During Your Secondary School Days? / What Is Your Best Subject In Secondry School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Xcellente: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:

Are you for real? Scaler quantities have direction?

Besides, pls can you name any physical quantity without magnitude, just one?
heey! See falling hand. Bizzybody caused it. Inter change the direction and magnitude for the former. You too have been caught, its ''scalar'' not ''scaler''. Lol. You see, we all make mistakes. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by terpenoid(m): 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Johncuba:
concentration of rubber latex can be done in two ways : concentration by creaming, concentration by centrifugation. Thats the best I can go on this question. wink wink
hmmm wat about electrodecantation
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Xcellente: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
khristal87:
c Ur head dey dia
hahaha. Dia father!

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by terpenoid(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Johncuba:
1. does not predict shape and geometry
2. It does not take into consideration color and spectra
3. It can’t explain relative stability of structural isomers
hmmmm hope u did not google
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by febo15(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Shezhawt:

As sucessive unit of variable factor is app[right][/right]lied to a given fixed factor eg land, output would first increase but it would gt to a point at which additional unit of variable factor would result in less additional unit of output.... Mehn exactly 8yrs ago still got this CRAMMED ....
yeah, nice CRAMMING. grin you look good!
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by yelinco1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Gabriel6:
there names were five thousand men. according to the bible. Oya show dat u are a honourable man by fulfilling ur promise

You are wrong.........
Let me give you the first 5
1. Barnaby rigosrd5
2. Toddy Unix
3. Collins Umag
4. Rung emiva
5. Judge bhai

use that hint to list the remaining names
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by lonelydora: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
ayenitre:

You're sitting in a bus moving at constant velocity, with a coin held in your palm, you stretched out your arm through the window, and threw the coin vertically upwards, why does the coin fall on your palms instead of behind your palm?

The coin will not fall on your palms because you stretched your hand out of the window.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Cyberrex(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:

Abeg, I no dey for dat your confusion.

Person travel for 20years, regardless of which speed at which he was moving, what is important is that he spent 20 years travelling, how should that increase the age of another man who is stationary for same twenty years.

Abeg no do over sabi, some questions are actually meant to test how you reason, not necessarily involving cracking of brain.

Anyway, anything you think is the correct answer, carry go, I no fit shout.

bro it's theory of relativity time dilation equation, time recorded here on earth it's different on ISS(international space station), if those scientists comes back to earth their biological time lags
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by jakD: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
madridsta007:

It's not in Nigeria.
Oh okay.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Shammak(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Shezhawt:

As sucessive unit of variable factor is applied to a given fixed factor eg land, output would first increase but it would gt to a point at which additional unit of variable factor would result in less additional unit of output.... Mehn exactly 8yrs ago still got this CRAMMED ....
Chai! See wetin Naija school fit cause
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
lonelydora:

The coin will not fall on your palms because you stretched your hand out of the window.

Why's that? Isn't velocity of bus same as horizontal component of the coins velocity Vx?

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
civic education
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Magdagascariens:

*What are growth hormones?
*Explain the process of roots stimulation to a local farmer.

I will know if u check Google!
sowi for d late respond I wasn't having ba3 on my phone. growth hormone is a substance use to trigger or activate the growth of plant in terms of root penetration.. stem elongation.. easy transportation in d phloem and xylem and expansion of the vegetative part etc. while root stimulate is use to stimulate d plant to bring new root. it is used according to d prescription for example you dig a hole with an accurate measurement put in the stimulant and the plant and cover it. .. please explain in your own perspective.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by bayocanny: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rorachy:
Thanks smiley.
You are so intelligent, all your responses are correct and on point
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by blazebright: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2017
franugo:

what is contradiction in logic?
c
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by lonelydora: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2017
ayenitre:

Why's that? Isn't velocity of bus same as horizontal component of the coins velocity Vx?

Air friction
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2017
bayocanny:

You are so intelligent, all your responses are correct and on point
Thanks smiley.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ndawe(f): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2017
IJOBA2:
NAME FIRST 20 ELEMENTS
H, He, Li, Be, B, C, N, O, F, Ne, Na, Mg, Al, Si, P, S, Cl, Ar, K, Ca.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ocheinstein(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Are you familiar with coulombic interaction? Or maybe let's create an analogy, if u see a man riding a bicycle and is moving in a cycle, the only time he falls in towards the center of the cycle is when he stops moving or tends to reduce motion. Get it?
Bluebrain101:

Atom is made up of a positively charged nucleus and electron revolving around it knowing well that the electron is negatively charged. Why doesn't the electron get attracted to the nucleus but keeps revolving around it?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ndawe(f): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Mn
badttrader:

what's the chemical symbol for manganese?
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by IJOBA2: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Ndawe:

H, He, Li, Be, B, C, N, O, F, Ne, Na, Mg, Al, Si, P, S, Cl, Ar, K, Ca.
NDAWE I DIDNT ASK FOR ABBREVIATIONS wink
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ndawe(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
IJOBA2:
NDAWE I DIDNT ASK FOR ABBREVIATIONS wink
Loool, Oya take it:
Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Fluorine, Neon, Sodium, Magnesium, Aluminium, Silicon, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Chlorine, Argon, Potassium, Calcium.
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Shammak:

Chai! See wetin Naija school fit cause

Loool.. When I cram sth, I never forget...And when I dont forget i eventually understand it... that was the way I aced my papers in High school... I didnt do much Cramming in the Uni embarassed
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ndawe(f): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Stadia
[/quote]What's the plural form of Stadium? cool
[/font][/size][/i][/b][/quote]
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Ndawe(f): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Alkali metals I think...
Johncuba:
Nice try. What metals can be cut through easily by a knife. What property do such metals possess
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Onyi42(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2017
lastmaster:
describe the process of glycolysis

1 glucose molecule passes through 10steps involving phosphyraltoin oxidation etc to form 2 pyruvate molecules
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Onyi42(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2017
legislatively:
what happens when acetylcoA becomes saturated in a living cell?

It can be converted to fats
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by lastmaster(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Onyi42:

1 glucose molecule passes through 10steps involving phosphyraltoin oxidation etc to form 2 pyruvate molecules
I said describe, you have to elaborate on it with illustrations and the specific enzymes and substrates in which they act upon.try understand a question before answering. I never said "define"
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by IJOBA2: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Ndawe:

Loool, Oya take it:
Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Fluorine, Neon, Sodium, Magnesium, Aluminium, Silicon, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Chlorine, Argon, Potassium, Calcium.
CORRECT!

1 Like

Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by Shammak(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Shezhawt:

Loool.. When I cram sth, I never forget...And when I dont forget i eventually understand it... that was the way I aced my papers in High school... I didnt do much Cramming in the Uni embarassed
Oyaa Iwe grin

Comean teach me how to cram 20 lines abeg, na only one line I fit cram cry
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by drestoneokuta(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2017
ayenitre:

Orbitals with more than one degeneracies tend to be distorted. Why? How do we predict the direction of distortion?
Number of unpaired electrons (in thier e. g or t2g)
Re: Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question by drestoneokuta(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Johncuba:
lemme rephrase my question, explain chemically,lightning and thunderstorms to a layman.
in the atmosphere there are positive and negatively charged molecules (cation

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply)

Lautech Forum 2011/2012 / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.