Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (57787 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nnamdi kanu, funny how this guy who was a nobody 3 years ago is one of the greatest nightmares to the Nigerian government today.

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders.

Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria.

No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
yarimo:
Everyday BIAFRA shut down, mtcheeew when will NNAMDI KANU and his mumu zombie IPOBIANS will go and shut down SAMBISA FOREST self? undecided

sambisa aint in biafra. use your head, think ahead

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by 0b100100111: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
afonja which style ll you ever support ojukwu style NO,uwazuruike style NO ,now KANU no even if I crawl on the floor for alignment you ll still say NO afonja what is your problem?

What's your highest qualification?

Please, don't tell me you have a complete secondary school result.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by lonecatt(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
There is a possibility that Nnamdi Kanu may be rearrested very soon, he has broken the bail conditions many times over....
that is exactly what he wants,he is not scared of arrest.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Ayiba360: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Wow d nigerian govt shud see dis nd knw dey r rili losin d battle, indeed its a shame

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by SaintMorris: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
ESDKING:
Another Friday.!!
Since Kanu was released, he has never allowed one Nigeria crusaders to enjoy their weekend not even for once.
Every Friday comes with a painful news.

God bless Ikuku ama n'onya
What the meaning pls?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Earthquake1: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
0b100100111:
An average Imolite won't buy Kanu's gimmicks.

Average Imolite's re far more civilised than the best of Biafran agitators- Anambra and Abia

I knew I must see your scratched, tiger claw faced in this thread. Afonja

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
stupid kanu.

see what he has caused to innocent igbos in the North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtsvRpuChA

the funny thing about you and your post is that nobody pays attention to the trash you type and say.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Stanleyifio(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ever8054:
hehehe...Mandela did not "mumu"..like this as a freedom fighter..freedom fighter wey no fit endure two years in prison, start to complain say,him " anus dey pain am,make them allow am go treat himself,run leave some of him brainwashed mumu them for kuje..that one na freedom fighter..?..
just as KANU lead some to prison and left them behind,that's how he will lead some ipob to there grave...
and I will be alive to see in the nearest future when a 10yr old boy will pissing on the sport where a fool is lying 6 feet below... heheh
pained fool

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by attackgat: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
odutolasodiq:
with Kanu as your leader... you are just dreaming of secession, you might never wake up from it.

Better to dream of secession than to be awake to the nightmare of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by modik(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
odutolasodiq:
It's obvious this guy doesn't have a pint of blood of freedom fighters running in his veins, he just wanted attention and recognition and he got it. With those stringent bail conditions he was able to meet all he should be doing now is making peaceful consultations and laying strategies. I won't be surprised if he is re-arrested... and this time he is gonna stay long in detention. Little wonder most of the political bigwigs from SE distance themselves from his suicide mission called agitation in the name of self recognition.

You mean the Zoo conspirators from Yeast?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by MTKbudapest(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
chai! This part of the Quntry is no longer nigeria.

See how dem dey fly Biafran flag.

Mazi nnamdi kanu has succeded.

Biafra is almost here.

But the question that is still lingering in my mind is "will biafra be corruption free?"

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Charly68: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
I think the guy is preparing his ground to contest for Igbo Governor General very soon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
yarimo:
Everyday BIAFRA shut down, mtcheeew when will NNAMDI KANU and his mumu zombie IPOBIANS will go and shut down SAMBISA FOREST self? undecided
U should be asking ur st*upid President that. He did said and I quote,as a general, am going to be leading in the forefront against bokoharam,end of quote. But the bigot and fool has become a monument in London.

Make devil jucnk stick for ur yansh dere! grin

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Westadon(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
after beating your child you expect him not to cryuna never see something,,so he shouldnt walk again in this God given world abii

ewedu mallam go and arrest him naaw
Don't blame u, u guys 've been brainwashed.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Okies27(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/breaking-ipob-leader-kanu-shut-owerri/amp/
Give this people Biafra. It's glaring they all really want out of this contraption and if they invite me, I will gladly switch my allegiance.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by caracas: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
odutolasodiq:
It's obvious this guy doesn't have a pint of blood of freedom fighters running in his veins, he just wanted attention and recognition and he got it. With those stringent bail conditions he was able to meet all he should be doing now is making peaceful consultations and laying strategies. I won't be surprised if he is re-arrested... and this time he is gonna stay long in detention. Little wonder most of the political bigwigs from SE distance themselves from his suicide mission called agitation in the name of self recognition.
Pls arrest him na What are u ppl waiting for ?
Thats exactly What he wants ,he wants to be arrested.
Pls Do arrest him So our Biafra wud be hastened .

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by modik(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
There is a possibility that Nnamdi Kanu may be rearrested very soon, he has broken the bail conditions many times over....

Who arrested FG when they flouted court order to release him?

Maybe the hyenas and foxes.... Oops..
Lion King is in limbo, observing the bail conditions for NK

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by ESDKING: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
SaintMorris:

What the meaning of Ikuku pls?
Air.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by czaremrys(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please I need your prayers i think am having a slight problem with my eyes and will be going to the hospital tomorrow...everytime i look at the comment they are not related with the post.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by 0b100100111: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Earthquake1:

I knew I must see your scratched, tiger claw faced in this thread. Afonja

Am glad you a fan!

I just have to spread the truth!

I perceive u re a 3r class citizen of Biafra. Am I right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Rastamann: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Who is this Nnamdi Kalu of a guy that is looking for cheap publicity? And why is the government silent on his numerous atrocities in Nigeria? This guy have defied all the bail conditions and yet nothing is done to curtail his youthful nonsense?
This is really a bunch of jobless people and youths!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by saintandsinnerz: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
stupid kanu.

see what he has caused to innocent igbos in the North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtsvRpuChA
Keep on sharing your nonsense videos, nobody is watching it again. Everybody now know you're living off Ipop and biafran news. Hunger will kee you

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by saintandsinnerz: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
odutolasodiq:
Mr man just shut up! Everybody is not a coward

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Donwilly20(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ever8054:
hehehe...Mandela did not "mumu"..like this as a freedom fighter..freedom fighter wey no fit endure two years in prison, start to complain say,him " anus dey pain am,make them allow am go treat himself,run leave some of him brainwashed mumu them for kuje..that one na freedom fighter..?..
just as KANU lead some to prison and left them behind,that's how he will lead some ipob to there grave...
and I will be alive to see in the nearest future when a 10yr old boy will pissing on the sport where a fool is lying 6 feet below... heheh
e pain u reach like this?chai!rat poison dey cheap na

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
sekxy:
Owerri is BIAFRA and biafra is Owerri

Sorry this is outta topic.
buh, you are beautiful and sexxxxxxy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by PHILipu1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
I LOVE THE WAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAVE IGNORED THIS CLOWN CALL COWNU.

THE GOVERNMENT HAVE REFUSED TO NOTICE YOU AGAIN.

LET HE GO UP AND DOWN AND WHEN HE TIRED HE GO SIT DOWN FOR ONE CORNER.

HE WANT TO SACRIFICE SOME IPOB YOUTHS BY SENDING THEM TO THEIR GRAVES BUT KUDOS TO NIGERIA SECURITY TEAMS THAT HAVE IGNORED THEM TOO.I LOVE THE WAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAVE IGNORED THIS CLOWN CALL COWNU.

HE WANT TO SACRIFICE SOME IPOB YOUTHS BY SENDING THEM TO THEIR GRAVES BUT KUDOS TO NIGERIA SECURITY TEAMS THAT HAVE IGNORED THEM TOO.

COWNU WANT TO SACRIFICE SOME IPOB YOUTHS BY SENDING THEM TO THEIR EARLY GRAVES BUT KUDOS TO NIGERIA SECURITY TEAMS THAT HAVE IGNORED THEM TOO.I LOVE THE WAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAVE IGNORED THIS CLOWN CALL COWNU.

HE WANT TO SACRIFICE SOME IPOB YOUTHS BY SENDING THEM TO THEIR GRAVES BUT KUDOS TO NIGERIA SECURITY TEAMS THAT HAVE IGNORED THEM TOO.[color=#000099]I LOVE THE WAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAVE IGNORED THIS CLOWN CALL COWNU.

HE WANT TO SACRIFICE SOME IPOB YOUTHS BY SENDING THEM TO THEIR GRAVES BUT KUDOS TO NIGERIA SECURITY TEAMS THAT HAVE IGNORED THEM TOO.

COWNU WANT TO SACRIFICE SOME IPOB YOUTHS BY SENDING THEM TO THEIR EARLY GRAVES BUT KUDOS TO NIGERIA SECURITY TEAMS THAT HAVE IGNORED THEM TOO.[/color]I LOVE THE WAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAVE IGNORED THIS CLOWN CALL COWNU.

HE WANT TO SACRIFICE SOME IPOB YOUTHS BY SENDING THEM TO THEIR GRAVES BUT KUDOS TO NIGERIA SECURITY TEAMS THAT HAVE IGNORED THEM TOO.I LOVE THE WAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAVE IGNORED THIS CLOWN CALL COWNU.

COWNU WANT TO SACRIFICE SOME IPOB YOUTHS BY SENDING THEM TO THEIR EARLY GRAVES BUT KUDOS TO NIGERIA SECURITY TEAMS THAT HAVE IGNORED THEM TOO.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by PenSniper: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
dannytoe:
Afonjas nor go like this one. Meanwhile we have sold Okorocha to them for free.

We like it, don't deceive yourself. We want you people gone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Earthquake1: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
0b100100111:

Am glad you a fan!

I just have to spread the truth!

I perceive u re a 3r class citizen of Biafra. Am I right?

I don't really care who you are, I only recognize you by your unique st*pidity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by kettykin: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ayiba360:
Wow d nigerian govt shud see dis nd knw dey r rili losin d battle, indeed its a shame

The hypocritical and brainless Government shoudl take their battle to Borno since they dont have anything to do with their Time , no wonder someone referred to Nigeria as a usless zoo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by PenSniper: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Westadon:
This boy needs to be rearrested

Why ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by PHILipu1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) / Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.