Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (57791 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Awoo88: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
odutolasodiq:
It's obvious this guy doesn't have a pint of blood of freedom fighters running in his veins, he just wanted attention and recognition and he got it. With those stringent bail conditions he was able to meet all he should be doing now is making peaceful consultations and laying strategies. I won't be surprised if he is re-arrested... and this time he is gonna stay long in detention. Little wonder most of the political bigwigs from SE distance themselves from his suicide mission called agitation in the name of self recognition.
Buhari had already turned him into some things he is not suppose to be. Arresting him will be a political suicide hence the reason he is being ignore.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Ladyjumong(f): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
The kind crowd this man dey pull eh lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by ipob1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ever8054:
read the history of Nigeria civil war,it will shock you to find out that, even then millions of igbos in fact all of them picked up arms and the bed you sleep on one fool is 6ft bellow..
u ar the one to read history cos my people had a manpower of abt 30thausand, yet ur xoo milirary lost more men even with the support of the whole world. U dey craxe i pity u now cos then ur xoo was united then! Now it aint the same nd no external power is coming to ur aid now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Fx55(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
raphafire:
U r so myopic...u think everyone that post a comment on Biafra topic is from Southwest?? SMH
What's the relationship between what I posted and the South-Waste? I guess Ratak is a popular beverage in that region.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Fx55:
What's the relationship between what I posted and the South-Waste? I guess Ratak is a popular beverage in that region.
Because ur kind of myopic attitude is only peculiar to people from south Yeast...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Ever8054: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
ipob1:
u ar the one to read history cos my people had a manpower of abt 30thausand, yet ur xoo milirary lost more men even with the support of the whole world. U dey craxe i pity u now cos then ur xoo was united then! Now it aint the same nd no external power is coming to ur aid now.
oh Nigeria lost more men than the Igbo's..? are you kidding me.!!. so who got the victory and how come ojukwu ran to exile?.. what was the meaning of the RRR agreement..?. and now that the Jews are in there millions has the support of the entire world and Nigeria that is not united,no one is going to support her,what's keeping you guys from starting a war despite the Nigeria military killing peaceful ipob protesters for fun?...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by ipob1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ever8054:
oh Nigeria lost more men than the Igbo's..? are you kidding me.!!. so who got the victory and how come ojukwu ran to exile?.. what was the meaning of the RRR agreement..?. and now that the Jews are in there millions has the support of the entire world and Nigeria that is not united,no one is going to support her,what's keeping you guys from starting a war despite the Nigeria military killing peaceful ipob protesters for fun?...
go nd read history guy, i discovered that ur brain is leakin. Nixooria lost more millitary than biafra, am not ur history book. They lost more military personal. Biafra ceased fire cos of malnutritions, that was hw they lost more civilians nd ariel bombing of markets by egyptian pilots, apart from that nixooria lost more military personal! Make research!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Ever8054: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
ipob1:
go nd read history guy, i discovered that ur brain is leakin. Nixooria lost more millitary than biafra, am not ur history book. They lost more military personal. Biafra ceased fire cos of malnutritions, that was hw they lost more civilians nd ariel bombing of markets by egyptian pilots, apart from that nixooria lost more military personal! Make research!
don't worry about research, now that you guys has everything and you want a republic that the zoo are not willing to give you on a plater of gold..why not just push them aside with one finger and celebrate your victory and freedom?....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by ipob1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ever8054:
don't worry about research, now that you guys has everything and you want a republic that the zoo are not willing to give you on a plater of gold..why not just push them aside with one finger and celebrate your victory and freedom?....
it may resort to that, but for now, we ar following UN procedure which civil disobedience is one. Take a chile, violence is our last resort. Hope u know our slogan?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Ever8054: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2017
ipob1:
it may resort to that, but for now, we ar following UN procedure which civil disobedience is one. Take a chile, violence is our last resort. Hope u know our slogan?
funny you,when you say "we" do you include your self?..and if I may ask,where are the others that were imprison with nnamdi KANU?.. don't tell me he left them behind in prison, because,the true freedom fighters like Nelson Mandela never did that..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by MeAndYou(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Owerri is clean and beautiful oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Markfemi: 2:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Dirty filthy pigs in owerri
I spit on them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by tjmc: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2017
So you are the one to determine states that are part of Biafra. Zoombieism fall on you

ApostleJSuleman:
u are either a child, or an adult that is not learned devoid of good knowledge of history, or most likely a bloody liar... No true Rivers man, learned, with a good knowledge of history and has a voice will ever support the biafra cause, not to talk of coopting Rivers State into that phantasmagoria..

RIVERS STATE IS NOT BIAFRA, ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.