Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (57796 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Fx55(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
raphafire:
What did he go there to do abeg? I didn't read the write up.... Abi na familiarization tour the Nigga dey now
Pls what does he do for a living ?
He does Biafra for a living... Now go and get a bottle of Ratak.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Terkimbi01: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm
I pray ooooooo
Power always belong to the people. Problem is, the people might not know it So, few individuals snatch power and enslave the people.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Mouthgag: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
IJOBA2:
YES WE PREFER IPOB OSU JEWS THAN SKULL MINING SCRATCH FACE AFONJA MUSLIMS
Dọ́lt
Are you referring to the skull mining site at okija shrine?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Terkimbi01: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mbediogu:

.Terkimbi kaa mimi. Msugh.

Msugh...
Problem is the people are so enslaved that they are so ignorant of the power they possess.

for example, in IMO State, Okorocha is just one man.
one of the citizens, just like Buhari is just one man in Nigeria.

its only in Africa where one man can hold millions to ransom.

perhaps what is happening in Biafra is the beginning of West African Spring.
it will spill even to the Middle Belt,

I can't wait....

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by yelanst(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Which right steps are you talking about? When you opined pushing for a referendum through our law makers, I surmised that you are one of those folks that are far from the reality on ground in regards to Nigerian gross injustice and inequity. In which senate are they going to raise that issue? It will be a foolhardy step for one to raise such kind of issue in a senate that has been fundamentally skewed to support the northern course- the course of a primitive and stone age kind of creatures that has been the bane of Nigerian development. Why has no one mustered the courage to talk about the outright disappearance of our president when Nigeria, bedeviled by political, economic and social problems, needed an agile president that will set the ball rolling, commanding his foot soldier to get things done expediently ? In sane clime, that buhari dude would have been advised to resign or out-rightly impeached. My brother, Nigeria is a ruse and a legendarily failed entity that is not salvageable. The only feasible remedy-although as crude as it might be- is what Nnamdi Kalu is doing: Destabilizing what is left of the destabilized country and forthwith balk-anise the shit.
laudate pos t=58928064:

Nobody is holding them back from forming their own country. sad They should just follow the right steps & the proper political processes to do so, without any bloodshed. That is all we ask. No need for noise, abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by IJOBA2: 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mouthgag:

Dọ́lt
Are you referring to the skull mining site at okija shrine?
MORO.N IM REFERRING TO ISLAMIC STATE OF OSUN AND OGUN STATE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by laudate: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2017
DerideGull:
I suggest you quit posting write-ups that indicate you are against the movement of the actualization of Republic of Igbo land or Biafra. Please write to encourage the IPOB movement and other seemingly movements that may fellow the footsteps of IPOB. The cesspit called is dead and probably was too large for airheads termed leaders to manage. There is nothing proper in Nigeria. The dumbass country cannot manage ordinary gutter. The executive branch of the silly government does not obey or uphold the decisions of judiciary branch. The legislative branch is made up of bunch of hangers-on and moronic dingbats. A country were a naval ratings will burn down a police station because naval officer was questioned by the police. There are no good road and electricity is a manna. Look pal, if anybody wants war in the cesspit called Nigeria, he/she will definitely get it and the massacre will make Rwanda look like a child's play.
Ehn? Why are you ranting? I have advised your people to follow the proper process to get their desires met. I have even prayed that your new republic becomes a reality, as fast as possible. Yet, you claim I am "against the movement of the actualization of Republic of Igbo land or Biafra." In what way, biko nu? shocked Is it that my prayers are not enough, or are you just confusing me with someone else? undecided

Free your mind, o! I still pray you get your new country, without any delay. sad But if anyone wants war in this country, I pray the war starts from his own backyard and consumes his kindred first, before anyone else. Amen! angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by laudate: 12:11am On Jul 29, 2017
yelanst:
Which right steps are you talking about? When you opined pushing for a referendum through our law makers, I surmised that you are one of those folks that are far from the reality on ground in regards to Nigerian gross injustice and inequity. In which senate are they going to raise that issue? It will be a foolhardy step for one to raise such kind of issue in a senate that has been fundamentally skewed to support the northern course- the course of a primitive and stone age kind of creatures that has been the bane of Nigerian development. Why has no one mustered the courage to talk about the outright disappearance of our president when Nigeria, bedeviled by political, economic and social problems, needed an agile president that will set the ball rolling, commanding his foot soldier to get things done expediently ? In sane clime, that buhari dude would have been advised to resign or out-rightly impeached. My brother, Nigeria is a ruse and a legendarily failed entity that is not salvageable. The only feasible remedy-although as crude as it might be- is what Nnamdi Kalu is doing: Destabilizing what is left of the destabilized country and forthwith balk-anise the shit.
I feel sorry for you. undecided What Kanu is doing has not helped the cause of your people. And if you are a good student of international politics, you would realise that insulting other ethnic groups, conducting mass demonstrations and stay-at-home exercises, has never helped any group of people carve out a new nation from an existing one. sad Take the right steps and get your country fast! A lot of people like us, would be very happy for you to get your proposed republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by laudate: 12:17am On Jul 29, 2017
PenSniper:
Bro, hysteria or not, anything that will enhance or accelerate their exit is welcome. They naturally act on emotions and with brawn. Please refrain from posting enlightening message as above for them. My only prayer is they get it without bloodshed so they do not use that as excuse for their certain under-development in future.
During the first republic, their regional government sent a delegation to the SW to under-study how the AG was able to provide free education and still recorded so many feats just with revenue from cocoa. Guest what ? They fell far short of putting what they learned to effect.
When Jankande repeated the same feat in Lagos, rather than learn to do same for their people, they encouraged them to embark upon a mass exodus to Lagos to enjoy the programme, only for them to turn round to vilify the same fingers that fed them. I've never heard of people so ingratutous in the entire globe.
They hardly succeed in any venture that does not involve crime and fraud neither can their so-called business acumen make them excel in ideal climes like Europe, etc, where the rule of law is sacrosanct.
I hear you, bro'. Despite all the prayers I made for them, that they should get their new republic, one of them still turned round to say I was hindering their progress. Can you imagine?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by ofwest47(m): 12:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Unfortunately, the real owner Biafra which is the entire Niger Delta region are not agitating for Separation from Nigeria but the fraudulent I Before Orders who are completely land locked are making noise about Bia_ fraud just because they want take over the oil rich region the more you cry the more wound able you become as Nigeria will remain ONE indivisible country. Kanu should read this a and stop agitating for what does not belong to them

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by aribisala0(m): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Earthquake1:

I knew I must see your scratched, tiger claw faced in this thread. Afonja

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Skubidude(m): 1:13am On Jul 29, 2017
odutolasodiq:
hey yam leg! I know you currently resides in one of the AFONJA regions..... why not go home and join the agitation if you really love Biafra. The ojukwu you mentioned will never make the mistake of calling for Biafra again if he was alive. Uwazurike really tried but he understands it's an "effort in futilty". The albino you see as your saviour is no where near the individual bravery and intelligence of those two Biafra leaders. Sorry, Biafra got buried when ojukwu went down six feet below. you better wake up from your dream before you mess you duvet with pee bedwetting.

See painment. Buhahahahahaha.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Skubidude(m): 1:26am On Jul 29, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
u are either a child, or an adult that is not learned devoid of good knowledge of history, or most likely a bloody liar... No true Rivers man, learned, with a good knowledge of history and has a voice will ever support the biafra cause, not to talk of coopting Rivers State into that phantasmagoria..
RIVERS STATE IS NOT BIAFRA, ...

Aboki wetin consign u wit Rivers n Biafra mata, beta mind yasef in that ur Sambisa Republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by DerideGull(m): 1:36am On Jul 29, 2017
laudate:

I feel sorry for you. undecided What Kanu is doing has not helped the cause of your people. And if you are a good student of international politics, you would realise that insulting other ethnic groups, conducting mass demonstrations and stay-at-home exercises, has never helped any group of people carve out a new nation from an existing one. sad Take the right steps and get your country fast! A lot of people like us, would be very happy for you to get your proposed republic.

I simply request you quit writing about IPOB or Biafra if you can humanly indulged. Pretense is the hallmark of insincerity and most Nigerians are marked for it.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by laudate: 1:40am On Jul 29, 2017
DerideGull:
I simply request you quit writing about IPOB or Biafra if you can humanly indulged. Pretense is the hallmark of insincerity and most Nigerians are marked for it.
Why? Are you the NL Police or the censors board? shocked Why should you ask others to desist from writing about a subject, on a public forum? And why are you talking about pretense & insincerity, here? Are you engaging in some sort of pretense, perhaps? Is that why you made reference to it? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Skubidude(m): 1:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Apina:

If Kanu's agitation is the reason y those persons were killed and u are here endorsing it instead of condemning such barbarity, then u must be really unapologetically stupid!

Very stupid indeed infact his stupidity has no equal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Skubidude(m): 2:00am On Jul 29, 2017
udokpuenyi:

There is nothing like mass hysteria here. Nnamdi is only speaking loud what most biafran families have been murmuring in their closet out of fear. It has been a case of who will bail the cat until his arrival. The biafran war did not end, only the the warfront battle ended end the cold war continued. That is why Gowon's 3R programme was implemented in the west and north but not in the east where the battle was fought. The Biafran were given only 20 pounds to go and die in Oshomole's voice.

Ojukwu did not lead the biafrans to war rather he defended his people after the treacherous Gowon who reneged the Aburi Accord. While you all war mongers wish war for the biafran people, make sure you defeat bokoharam first to avoid fighting war in all fronts.

Tumps up brother. Tell them the bitter truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Skubidude(m): 2:26am On Jul 29, 2017
ofwest47:
Unfortunately, the real owner Biafra which is the entire Niger Delta region are not agitating for Separation from Nigeria but the fraudulent I Before Orders who are completely land locked are making noise about Bia_ fraud just because they want take over the oil rich region the more you cry the more wound able you become as Nigeria will remain ONE indivisible country. Kanu should read this a and stop agitating for what does not belong to them

STALE

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Chydobe: 3:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Owerri – Millions Follow Still wondering how this man got hold of such followers

click link to read about the Imo State event

http://www.newzified.com/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-storms-owerri-millions-follow/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 29, 2017
odutolasodiq:
one thing about the west; we use our brain alot. We don't embark on impossible mission!

Young man speak for yourself. I am a yoruba man, I fully support this agitation. What are you benefiting from keeping them in Nigeria when apparently you don't love them? Isn't that wickedness?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Ekperechukwu: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Westadon:
This boy needs to be rearrested
for how long are we going to be hearing of rearrest. Go ahead and do it and see how unfavorable an idea it is. Uncalculating sons of bitches
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Mbediogu(m): 6:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Msugh...
Problem is the people are so enslaved that they are so ignorant of the power they possess.

for example, in IMO State, Okorocha is just one man.
one of the citizens, just like Buhari is just one man in Nigeria.

its only in Africa where one man can hold millions to ransom.

perhaps what is happening in Biafra is the beginning of West African Spring.
it will spill even to the Middle Belt,

I can't wait....

The deprived man in Wanune is not different from the one in Umuahia. The unpaid pensioner of Shagamu suffers as the one in Kano. The unemployed graduate of Ikot Ekpene is in the same trouble with the one in Taraba. In the same vein, the senator from Idah enjoys the same perks as the senator from Sapele. Who is fooling who now? We can stop this by coming together to fight injustice in our land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by NewGombawa: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2017
KANU IS JUST LIKE THIS MONKEY TO WE ZOOLANDERS

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by ipob1(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Westadon:
This boy needs to be rearrested
wetin u dey wait for?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by ipob1(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Ever8054:
hehehe...Mandela did not "mumu"..like this as a freedom fighter..freedom fighter wey no fit endure two years in prison, start to complain say,him " anus dey pain am,make them allow am go treat himself,run leave some of him brainwashed mumu them for kuje..that one na freedom fighter..?..
just as KANU lead some to prison and left them behind,that's how he will lead some ipob to there grave...
and I will be alive to see in the nearest future when a 10yr old boy will pissing on the sport where a fool is lying 6 feet below... heheh
including afonja nd their masters cos wen abt 50million ipob pick arms,oboy na 3rd w.war be that. The morale is high
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Ever8054: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2017
ipob1:
including afonja nd their masters cos wen abt 50million ipob pick arms,oboy na 3rd w.war be that. The morale is high
read the history of Nigeria civil war,it will shock you to find out that, even then millions of igbos in fact all of them picked up arms and the bed you sleep on one fool is 6ft bellow..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by ipob1(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2017
odutolasodiq:
It's obvious this guy doesn't have a pint of blood of freedom fighters running in his veins, he just wanted attention and recognition and he got it. With those stringent bail conditions he was able to meet all he should be doing now is making peaceful consultations and laying strategies. I won't be surprised if he is re-arrested... and this time he is gonna stay long in detention. Little wonder most of the political bigwigs from SE distance themselves from his suicide mission called agitation in the name of self recognition.
wait let me bring hankerchief,ur tears are very inordinate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Fx55:
He does Biafra for a living... Now go and get a bottle of Ratak.
U r so myopic...u think everyone that post a comment on Biafra topic is from Southwest?? SMH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by NewGombawa: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2017
KANU IS AN IDIOT A FOOLISH MONKEY
CAN NOT COMPARE WITH THE LEARNED PROFESSOR

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by yelanst(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2017
My friend, from all indications you are a deluded Nigerian that is complacent with the status quo.Sharing the same ``geographical expression`` called Nigeria with you kinds is the driving factor that clings me to the biafran course .Your acclaimed support for biafra is shrouded with pretense, as indicative from your comments and body language. May I ask for the umpteen time: What right steps are you talking about? As someone earlier suggested, you should please stay clear from commenting on issues pertaining to the biafran course, and as well from my cyber space.
laudate:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by laudate: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
yelanst:
My friend, from all indications you are a deluded Nigerian that is complacent with the status quo.Sharing the same ``geographical expression`` called Nigeria with you kinds is the driving factor that clings me to the biafran course .Your acclaimed support for biafra is shrouded with pretense, as indicative from your comments and body language. May I ask for the umpteen time: What right steps are you talking about? As someone earlier suggested, you should please stay clear from commenting on issues pertaining to the biafran course, and as well from my cyber space.
Guy, the delusion and pretense is written all over you. Go back and read all my previous posts. You will see all the right steps listed there. If you still need more info., ask the legislators in your region to educate you. You are the only person that can read someone else's body language through your keyboard, while sitting behind your screen.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt by Frederick2017: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Terkimbi01:
This man got the people.

Politicians got the media.

And power belongs to the people, not the media.

True

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) / Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.