Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Most Shocking Thing I Have Experienced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Shocking Thing I Have Experienced (442 Views)

Shocking Thing I Found In My Fridge Today / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Shocking Thing I Have Experienced by abdulmalik1988(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is there anything that can be the most shocking thing I have ever experienced? Wait a minute, I want you to read a story with me. A "Precious Present" It is a romantic story of a boy and an old wise man. There lived a little romantic young child, one day he was passing by a silent valley all alone when he saw an old man sitting under a tree. That very day was Christmas so this little child needed a gift, a precious one indeed from any loving and caring person. The old man called him, he went to him. My boy, how are you? I'm fine the little boy replied! Today is Christmas so I need a present from you sir, the little boy tasked the old wise man. Yeah anyway I have a precious present for you already, but you will have to go and come back shortly it will be ready. The little boy nodded his head in agreement and ran back home.
Short after, a went back to the same valley where he saw the wise old man earlier but unfortunately did not see him this time. He was so disappointed that he shed tears bitterly as the old man had failed him. Days and months passed by he hoped to see the man but failed.
One good day, the little boy was on his way home from the valley when he luckily saw the old man for the second time. Old man! He yelled, where is my present? The old man as at this time answered him carefully "my boy I wish I can give you the precious present". The little boy felt too disappointed and went off the man's sight with anger yet the old man was smiling.....You read some of our romantic love messages too at www.iloveumessages.com...I will continue the story later...Thanks for reading...Mufti Sultan loves you!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Repented From Swearing / True Or Lie: First Man To Give Birth Through His Hmmm / The Person You Least Expected...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.