Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong (881 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by ijustdey: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Two women are in hospital with broken bones after a party with a man went wrong.

The first woman suffered broken bones in her feet and legs after she toppled 10 feet from a balcony as she reached orgasm.

Her naked friend screamed and ran down the stairs to help her, slipped, and broke bones in her own arm and neck .

Medics arrived at the apartment where the embarrassed man explained what had occurred.

Police said the female victims of the sex- game - gone- wrong were both naked.

The man in the party told policemen that, “ During the lovemaking, there was a positional quarrel , with one of the ladies leaning against a balcony railing, which led to her plunge. ”

Police added that it was an accident and that no charges will be pressed.

“ The names and ages of the victims will not be released, to spare them from embarrassment, ” police said.

The incident happened in the little town of Bad Breisig, Germany.

http://punchng.com/two-women-land-in-hospital-with-broken-bones-after-a-party-went-wrong/

lalasticlala
Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by falconey(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2017

Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by auntysimbiat(f): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by Evablizin(f): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin shocked

grin shocked

party really went wrong.

Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Carry go
Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
I want to see the man... angry angry

The incident happened in the little town of Bad Breisig, Germany.

I knew it...!I knew it can't be a Nigerian man or a Nigerian man living in Germany. The average Naija man cares only about his orgasm, once they cum...they jump down like a monkey and start sleeping. Maybe that's why some Naija women think sex is a favour to the man.

Though women too no dey help issues. They'll just lay there and the man will keep whining on top like Iyanya... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by Earthquake1: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:
I want to see the man... angry angry

I knew it...!I knew it can't be a Nigerian man.
The average Naija man cares only about his orgasm, once they cum...they jump down like a monkey and start sleeping. Maybe that's why some Naija women think sex is a favour to the man.

Though women too no dey help issues. They'll just lay there and the man will keep whining on top like Iyanya... undecided undecided

You always find a way to link everything to the Nigerian man.
Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by iweecureyou: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/two-women-land-in-hospital-with-broken-bones-after-a-party-went-wrong/

Mumu women dart is chase ugly manangry

cc
itsjude
teehamzat
sexybbstar
Mrcork
thepussyhunter
victonezzar
Maxi112
comradespade
angry
Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
Earthquake1:

You can't stay for one minute without finding a way to link everything to the Nigerian man.

Ah beg, who I for link am to? Ghanian man? Am I not a Nigerian, surrounded by Nigerian men... grin grin
Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by Earthquake1: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Who I for link am to? Ghanian man? Am I not a Nigerian, surrounded by Nigerian men... grin grin

There was no where in the post that suggested the German man was intent on satisfying the woman.

Some men are selfish in love making, Nigerian or not.
Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Earthquake1:

There was no where in the post that suggested the German man was intent on satisfying the woman.

Some men are selfish in love making, Nigerian or not.

Orgasm indicates some sort of sexual satisfaction. Yes, some men are selfish in lovemaking, but my focus is on SOME Nigerian men. Na them I know...sorry ehn grin grin grin
Re: Two Women Land In Hospital After A party Went Wrong by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
If she follow me go, na enjoyment go kill am grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Will You Smash Or Pass?(pic) / If You Are A Man, Your Final Solution To Kerewa Is Here. / Sex Is Sweet But. Exclusively Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.