Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital (26300 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After They Started Dating / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by chinambusay: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Jude Chukwunedum Okafor, has proposed to his girlfriend of 2 months who according to him got him off the market.The Nigerian man who proposed to his girlfriend of 2 months disclosed that they began dating on January 23rd, after they met at the hospital.

He wrote as he shared their video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/27/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-of-2-months/

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Niyeal(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Good
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Oluromantic: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmmm. No call us when katakata burst oh.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by stephleena(f): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmm ....They know what they want.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Headlesschicken(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2019
undecided She looks like them them, don't know why runs do make gals to look alike,has anyone ever noticed that most runs gals do look alike? Or could it be d familiar spirit...?

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by stephleena(f): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided She looks like them them, don't know why runs do make gals to look alike,has anyone ever noticed that most runs gals do look alike? Or could it be d familiar spirit...?
Grand patron of runs republic.. you know ur citizens

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Headlesschicken(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2019
undecided Grand patron kee u dia...
stephleena:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by stephleena(f): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Grand patron kee u dia...
bye headless chicken!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by thesicilian: 8:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Maybe it was at a psychiatric hospital they met

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Same number of months a certain AntiBrutus/Pocohantas has wasted on Ashewo/Beerpalour thread yet still single cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by freemanbubble: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Headlesschicken:

Na the too much make up.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by sojayy(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2019
Don't come here later to rant she gilted me o BTW the girl should be very careful to serve him her honey pot cos na engagement ring guys dey use enter d paradise if not hell recently.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by kamez(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2019
serious guy.....

lord of the rings association won't like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by patomberekpe(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2019
How Is this a News ?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Aleora(f): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2019
Oluromantic:
Hmmmm. No call us when katakata burst oh.
e no go burst abeg..people wey con date for 7 years wey divorce after one year nko?

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Rubbiish(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2019
stephleena:

Grand patron kee u dere undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by ValCon888: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2019
This is really nice.
I advise all single ladies to start falling sick and get admitted.
The mosquito that will bite your future husband is on the way.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by DaV8King(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2019
E dey happen o, wish y'all the best!!!

Just TRY make e last pass the courtship, abeg.

This generation we no try for marriage at all.

Some try, but many are bleeped from the word go.

I wish you luck brudda

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by jericco1(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2019
let's watch how they are gonna break up
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Olugbayi: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Sorry, I reserve my comment...but the guy looks like IPOB soldier. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by SEONaijaExpert: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2019
I like this kind of proposal

Just sit with me, bring your fingers and take the ring, no too much drama grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Englishgold: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2019
So you Don text am finish ,make sure say e go work.
Baba God, over to u.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2019
Aleora:
e no go burst abeg..people wey con date for 7 years wey divorce after one year nko?
you fine oo,. You go sweet for bed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Hotzone(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2019
This looks like a shaking table
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by holajeedayy: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2019
me too i need to do same oooo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by DMerciful(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2019
It's not a function of how long they date. I did my introduction 3months and married after 1yr 1month after meeting my wife and it's been 7blissful yrs of marriage and counting! cheesy
It's God's grace cheesy
Headlesschicken:

11 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by Pidginwhisper: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2019
Good for them. Me sha know say na one thing go carry the girl go hospital. If no be to pick ART drugs, e go be for abortion grin

Wetin i know sef

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend 2 Months After Meeting In Hospital by visijo(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Just imagine we're in heaven eating the daily bread from nowhere Satan pass in front of us holding pizza, you will hear ladies call him with a good voice Satie Satie wait for me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.