Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife (1061 Views)

Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / See The Shocking Thing This Man Does EachTime His Girlfriend Is Menstruating(pic / See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by favourwealth: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
I keep telling young ladies and married women never stay with a man who abuse you in any ways, mentally, emotionally ot physically think about your kids or rather future kids is that the kind of man you want them to have as a father. You need to see the wicked thing this man did to his wife the video is scaring... click watch below...

==> WATCH REAL VIDEO HERE

==> DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by CYBERWEAVER(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
oh pls neva let any man go closer to my future wife......amen
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by jamespacker: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Me too oh. God protect my future wife
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by ngozione: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
wickedness in high places, how can he kill her for no reason
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by destinyyoung: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
some men are demons oh this is really shocking
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by destinyyoung: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by jamespacker: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
this one pass me
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by destinyyoung: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by jamespacker: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
evil men in high places ladies be careful
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by jamespacker: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
evil man
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by ngozione: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
he pracically killed the wife for no reason this video is sad
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by desmondtrust: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
cool cool cool cool
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by ngozione: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
hmmm really bad
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by ngozione: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
What is this World tuning into?
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by destinyyoung: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
this is really unbelivable
Re: Unbelivable!!! See The Wicked Thing This Man Did To His Wife by jamespacker: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
she must be a joker

(1) (Reply)

Can A Lady Here Tell Me She Has Never Cheated Sexually??? / Black Men, What Can You Do With Your Giant Peniss ? / Mercy Johnson & Husband Shows Off Their Cute Children (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.