Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) (5793 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by nairaman101: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by nairaman101: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Benin girls sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Rapmaestro(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
She thinks it's only her pvssy that the guy bangs... Keep dreaming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by modelsms(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
jisos. This one na gbese
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by dacovajnr: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Judging by the guy frail look. You'd agree that the same pussay yaff sucked away the fat destiny the guy bring come this world undecided

9 Likes

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Bibi294(f): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Judging by the guy frail look. You'd agree that the same pussay yaff sucked away the fat destiny the guy bring come this world undecided
Use chill pill na... Bikony!! grin grin
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by HIScraziness(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
What other thing do some women have to offer than pussay

1 Like

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by dacovajnr: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bibi294:

Use chill pill na... Bikony!! grin grin
hanhan My Funsho Wife..howdy grin cheesy
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Bibi294(f): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
hanhan My Funsho Wife..howdy grin cheesy
Who i ya funsho wife.... Abegi o, no pour sand for my gaari
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by dacovajnr: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bibi294:

Who i ya funsho wife.... Abegi o, no pour sand for my gaari
no be so just wan create a fantastic recipe with your garri ni grin cheesy...gimme your heart and you no go get heart attack grin
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Bibi294(f): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
no be so just wan create a fantastic recipe with your garri ni grin cheesy...gimme your heart and you no go get heart attack grin
Lemme coma start to coma n start going
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by dacovajnr: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bibi294:

Lemme coma start to coma n start going
if you jump from coma to coma..na still heart attack..lemme be your Dr Doplenty grin
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by osemoses1234(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
nairaman101:
Benin girls sef
. So u and brain nag enemy

1 Like

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by osemoses1234(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
nairaman101:
Benin girls sef
. So u and brain na enemy
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
HIScraziness:
What other thing do some women have to offer than pussay

I'm sure your dad didn't complain so why are you nagging upandan like a spoilt child huh

1 Like

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
someone future wife and mother...hmmmm some women are nothing but mere object of satisfaction to men
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by HIScraziness(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
I'm sure your dad didn't complain so why are you nagging upandan like a spoilt child huh

Madam, go back to my post, read it again slowly!! And I guess you are matured enough to use your brain, no charges attached, its free.

3 Likes

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
ha ha ha ha ha
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by dacovajnr: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
ha ha ha ha ha
What's the inspiration behind your monika? Could it be your puffy cheeks? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
What's the inspiration behind your monika? Could it be your puffy cheeks? cheesy grin
grin No . I'm a Food
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by FreeSpirited: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
What's wrong in that?.....don't we all fvck?....why is talking abt it a taboo?...hypocrites!
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by dacovajnr: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
grin No . I'm a Food
Small chops recipe I guess grin..Your flawless skin though#TushUp kiss
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Why cancel out her name? If she could be so bold to post such rubbish online, why conceal her identity?

Some ladies don't actually have anything to offer than....
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by naijaboiy: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
When a nigga Fücks his girl so well she can't hide it no more. gringrin

1 Like

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
For goodness sake how did our society get to this level....... sad.....
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Gabaleve(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
100% sure that guy didn't disvirgin her And na so she still tell her ex oooh God dey
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by jonaifame22(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Not Bad
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by chomytex(f): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
all I can do is to smh! :-x
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by player007(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
nairaman101:
Benin girls sef
Shoooo na wa for you o. who tell you say she be Benin girl?
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by ehis05(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
N 2moro.u o expect d guy 2 propose.. Oloshos evrywhere

1 Like

Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by knightsson: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2017
Thank God this one has realised that its only pussy lot of them have to offer.
Re: See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo) by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Poor guy. see what happens when you hitting it right

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Awesome Good Morning Texts To Surprise Your Girlfriend / Come And Suck Me Again - Lagos Girl Cries Out After Sex With Social Media Lover / Best Soft Ass Tweaker So Far!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.