Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (29675 Views)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / Bag Snatcher Caught In Onitsha, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
Why not shoot at the tyres of the motorcycle? Or better still shot at his legs?
When does snatching handbags become death sentence?
Nigeria police are very good at killing armless criminals. But they can't confront armed gang robbers and them baddo groups.

Why not shoot the tyres.. Why not shoot the leg.. Uncle Sniper. We see you.

Why not shut the duc.k up.

The moment you resolve in yourself to commit a crime is the moment you signed your death warrant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
cmecproblem:
Rifle bullets go through human flesh and come out, was very risky shooting in public. Lack of training.

Without a doubt it was risky opening fire in public. But that's why they are Police officers.

If he was certain he had the shot, then I say take it.

Ask for entry and exist, he had the rider as the shield for the exit and if anyone was going to get killed by the exit round it was the rider.

Good shot by the officer.

Fuc.k those thieving Bastards. They had an Okada, if they put it to work like hundreds of thousands of Genuine Okada riders nationwide do every day, they could have afforded to make a living. But them fuckers wanted quick money and met quick death.

These fools are part of the issue why investors are hesitant to do business in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NicestDude: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
I'm still waiting for the news when they catch or shoot the 2 that stole an s6 I never use reach 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by intricate(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

This is an imbecilic post.

A thief doesn't deserve to live.

Are you a thief?
Leave the fool he is just displaying his stupidity and "I know it all" attitude. as if in America they don't shoot thieves

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
@Omooba969 Exactly.
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
Nigeria police are very good at killing armless criminals. But they can't confront armed gang robbers and them baddo groups.

Bros na wa for u. Do u think it is easy to shoot at a moving target? Look I'm not saying killing him was right but in this situation the most feasible target is the body. It's not easy shooting tyres not to talk of moving object.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Are you a thief?

God bless u. Someone bold enough to snatch a bag in front of a bank is also bold enough to rob a house at night and bold enough to kill his victim if he tries to resist. I don't know why people support evil? If police no do anything Dem go complain say where is the police? Now police has done their job they still complain that why didn't he shoot the tyres? Shooting a moving object is very difficult even for the pros.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
The Zoo police has done it again, killing a man just because of an ordinary bag

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:
somebody can not snatch small bag again

Where's buhari sef

hahahaha.....keep daddy bubu out of this na, he has suffered enough kwanu.
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by holyokoto(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:

you have no knowledge of aiming with riffles . too much film trick is no good ideas

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by basty: 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
stale news
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by luluman: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
will you shut your mouth? Why haven't you condemned the theft, only to say nasty things about Nigerian police.These thieves could stab an unsuspecting victim to snatch the bag as they have always done in Lagos, if you don't have something better to say pls watch sport with your data.

4 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Slurity(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
you want to go try your own luck?
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by undefeateds: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
taylor88:

I pray u become a prey to snatchers

then u understand
Amen IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Slurity(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Okeikpu:
The Zoo police has done it again, killing a man just because of an ordinary bag
you did not surprise me one of your uncle once said stealing is not corruption
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
what is the difference between a bag snatcher an armed robber and a badoo member?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Husty:
So, what's the difference between this and jungle justice...lack of professionalism.

#spits
bros DAT robbery happen like 4days ago, the robbers were armed with a locally .Ade pistol and collected 40k from d victim, d op only twist d news to .ake front page. Smh for nairaland mods sha
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
greenhulk:

God bless u. Someone bold enough to snatch a bag in front of a bank is also bold enough to rob a house at night and bold enough to kill his victim if he tries to resist. I don't know why people support evil? If police no do anything Dem go complain say where is the police? Now police has done their job they still complain that why didn't he shoot the tyres? Shooting a moving object is very difficult even for the pros.
the robbers were even armed with a locally made pistol, DAT news made FP hia on thursday

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sexina851(f): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:

Your comment holds no water. It was a 50/50 game,they took their chance

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
PenSniper:
Are these not the same pictures uploaded in relation to an armed robbery at a Zenith bank in Lagos yesterday ?
u dey mind d wannabe blogger? I don't blame him, na d moderator wet move dz one come fp

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by abdulhamid0(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
the policeman probably aim at the tyres grin grin
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
PhilipGallagher:
The policeman had no right to shoot an unarmed person that posed no immediate threat to life. The police man should have chased him down, the wey dem oyinbo police dey do am.

When a police officer or security operative draws a weapon at a fleeing suspect and screams stop!!! hold it!!! pointing his weapon, and the suspects continues in his attempt to escape on foot or on a bike or car, what do you think will happen next? " BANG" . Its the standard anywhere in the world and even you would pull the trigger else people will wonder what joke you were trying to unravel.
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by PhilipGallagher(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
iukpe:

When a police officer or security operative draws a weapon at a fleeing suspect and screams stop!!! hold it!!! pointing his weapon, and the suspects continues in his attempt to escape on foot or on a bike or car, what do you think will happen next? " BANG" . Its the standard anywhere in the world and even you would pull the trigger else people will wonder what joke you were trying to unravel.
that is not the standard bro...you don't shoot a suspect (the person Isn't a criminal yet) like that because you have a gun. You CHASE down a fleeing suspect. In some cases even if the suspect is armed, you have to first tell the suspect to drop his weapon before you even shoot. if the suspect is fleeing on a bike or a car then you chase him with a bike/car. That why you see car chases. If not na to dey shoot the thief anyhow yaga yaga.
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
Nigerian Police targeting a motorcycle tyre? Hmmm wen u av witnessed stray bullet scenario u will neva wish a Nigeria police to shoot @ tyres.
Thank God d bullet met it's target nd not some innocent bystander.
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sexina851:

No mind d man, pple around dat area shld thank their stars that d bullet didn't come in their directions instead.
That chanced shot could av been received by anyone.
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Factfinder1:
As shared on Facebook

Look at what happened just now at egbeda Lagos, o
A woman went 2 bank 2 withdraw money .just in front of the bank two guys with okada came from nowhere to snatched the money from the woman, as they were running away, one mobile police shot at one of them and he died instantly . hmn oga ooooo, Lagos

See more http://ogashub.com.ng/police-kills-bag-snatcher-lagos-graphics-photos/

Very unprofessional bastards!!! So, they had to kill him because of a bag? Who trains these idiots?
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Are you a thief?
In what law is it written that a thief does not deserve to live?
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
MOSICATED5:
what is the difference between a bag snatcher an armed robber and a badoo member?

An armed robber is armed.

A Badoo kills.

A bag snatcher is just a bag snatcher. He may not even get up to five months and (a warning that he should never do it again) if he was taken to court.
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sexina851:

Stop saying nonsense, please. What do you know about 50-50 chance? Were the thieves armed? Did they point a gun at the policemen? Did they hold anyone to ransom?
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Me77:
In case you didn't know, let me educate you. If you resist arrest, no matter your offence, police have right to shoot at you.
How sure are you that they are armless criminals?
Re: Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
Police just killed one Abiodun Nurudeen.. cry
That shouldn't be your headache now but the truth is you guys are sympathetic to criminals. It is in your DNA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother / N11.5bn Fraud: Bishop, Bank MD Remanded In Prison / Pregnant Woman Who Kidnaps & Sells Children Arrested In Anambra (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.