Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" (34952 Views)

Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. / Natural Aphrodisiac for all night sex: Ginseng Boabab Tree ? / Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Greenbullet(m): 3:59am On Jul 29, 2017
I overheard some guys at a bus park talking about "burantashi", they said it enhances your sexual stamina by 10 times, so as a very social individual, I was able to converse with a northern there to purchase some for me, I bought a nylon bag full of the "bark" which was to be boiled , the northern warned me to take not more than one cup for "whatever" I intend to use it for, I boiled the bark as directed when bae was coming over, I took a cup but I did not feel different after 5 mins so I decided to take another and half, lo and behold, ten minutes later my eyes were seeing light blue color , my nervous system was less reactive and my "PENIS" was at a strength never seen before, it had the same rigidity as an iron rod and looked double its natural erect size with veins protruding from all angles , when I touched it, I noticed that I could feel my hand only on the skin and my inner tissue was unaware of my hands location, after the "PHILANDERING" with bae, she slept of due to exhaustion but I COULD NOT, in fact the over 7 hours of intercourse did not soften it to his natural size, I had to put ice block on it for close to two hours just to reduce it to a semi erect state, from my experience, this aphrodisiac is not to be messed with, it has power beyond what it is said to have.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Oamj4
Ishilove
Tosyne2much
Vickiz
Aminat508
Royalroy .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 29, 2017
grin

What the barks look like & what tree is it?

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by BabaRamota1980: 4:24am On Jul 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

What the barks look like & what tree is it?

cool who needs it?
Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by serverconnect(m): 4:25am On Jul 29, 2017
So u are advertising it nah.
Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 29, 2017
U wan try buruntashi of mallam.. Your lucky the village people were asleep..

Nah so your preek for dey

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by SELFmade7(m): 4:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Pardon
Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by amclimax(m): 4:48am On Jul 29, 2017
Things men do just for tootoo

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by nifemi25(m): 5:04am On Jul 29, 2017
What would have happened if the girl no show up?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

cool who needs it?

Oooh Baba my baba...until now u didnt read my card grin

I wanna give it to my baby daddy..it seems his machine dont work anymore ...haahahahaa cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by mu2sa2: 5:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Op's experience may sound strange but that's how the body reacts to overdose of "burantashi"(nakaka is what the hausa call it I understand). But why should a man bother himself with sEx enhancers - "marathon" sEx is just self-inflicted punishment.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Buharison: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2017
If I say young people don't know their left or right, they would come for my head, money that could have been used to purchase something better

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by ipobarecriminals: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2017
stop using 3nchance drug for s3xual performance. many have gone,beware/be careful of 6 ft.If u die in active service, the professional RIP agent will do their job

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by BabaRamota1980: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Oooh Baba my baba...until now u didnt read my card grin

I wanna give it to my baby daddy..it seems his machine dont work anymore ...haahahahaa cheesy

U wey don dissapear, u dey run for my bura. grin
Why you wasting time with a withered trunk, youngblood dey here to pump you day and night. Send the kids to him and get yourself here quick. grin grin

Anyway there is no burtashi in whole wide world better than the one God put for woman body.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 29, 2017
Lalasticlala

Day don break for North oh

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

U wey don dissapear, u dey run for my bura. grin
Why you wasting time with a withered trunk, youngblood dey here to pump you day and night. Send the kids to him and get yourself here quick. grin grin

Anyway there is no burtashi in whole wide world better than the one God put for woman body.

grin

Hahahahha...

Baba yo so nasty AF and im biting my lower lip while reading ur quote back wink
Why not read me my card now? Who knows, it myt be u im looking for...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by liljboy(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2017
ihula nwiiiiiiiii

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by maxdosh(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2017
nifemi25:
What would have happened if the girl no show up?

Lol. He go find rope tie am be that

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by maxdosh(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:
If I say young people don't know their left or right, they would come for my head, money that could have been used to purchase something better

Bros. How much is it na. Not sure e go pass 1k. And this ur name, hmmm no make boyz rush u o

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Buharison: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2017
maxdosh:

Bros. How much is it na. Not sure e go pass 1k. And this ur name, hmmm no make boyz rush u o
Yeah even though it's 1k man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by BabaRamota1980: 4:39am On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahha...

Baba yo so nasty AF and im biting my lower lip while reading ur quote back wink
Why not read me my card now? Who knows, it myt be u im looking for...

I go send u my address, im ready for your private reading.

Girl, I live in Mushin GRA. I can guide you to my plush abode. Do you live in Lasgidi?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

I go send u my address, im ready for your private reading.

Girl, I live in Mushin GRA. I can guide you to my plush abode. Do you live in Lasgidi?

Hahahah...Baba ohh baba dear im living on the other side of the world wink

Ooh so u are one of the heartthrobs from GRA eehhnn wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by BabaRamota1980: 5:15am On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahah...Baba ohh baba dear im living on the other side of the world wink

Ooh so u are one of the heartthrobs from GRA eehhnn wink

Lol. Yes na, if not GRA i dont live in it. Who get time for slum? grin

So which one is other side of the world? Dont scare me now. embarassed Are you ghost?

Chai embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Lol. Yes na, if not GRA i dont live in it. Who get time for slum? grin

So which one is other side of the world? Dont scare me now. embarassed Are you ghost?

Chai embarassed

Hahahaha..u scared of ghost? grin

Maybe i'll meet u when ur dreaming and lets have a good time wink
Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by BabaRamota1980: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha..u scared of ghost? grin

Maybe i'll meet u when ur dreaming and lets have a good time wink

Yees! Ahh, nooo, i dont do dream stuff. Stop playing. angry
Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Yees! Ahh, nooo, i dont do dream stuff. Stop playing. angry

Hahahaha... grin

So u prefer real stuff huh? tongue
Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by gbugbru(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Wait ooo, this una love challenge will go without achieving a success. For kashybaby, 08136456133 is a good way to start a convo... Always at your service
Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Greenbullet:
I overheard some guys at a bus park talking about "burantashi", they said it enhances your sexual stamina by 10 times, so as a very social individual, I was able to converse with a northern there to purchase some for me, I bought a nylon bag full of the "bark" which was to be boiled , the northern warned me to take not more than one cup for "whatever" I intend to use it for, I boiled the bark as directed when bae was coming over, I took a cup but I did not feel different after 5 mins so I decided to take another and half, lo and behold, ten minutes later my eyes were seeing light blue color , my nervous system was less reactive and my "PENIS" was at a strength never seen before, it had the same rigidity as an iron rod and looked double its natural erect size with veins protruding from all angles , when I touched it, I noticed that I could feel my hand only on the skin and my inner tissue was unaware of my hands location, after the "PHILANDERING" with bae, she slept of due to exhaustion but I COULD NOT, in fact the over 7 hours of intercourse did not soften it to his natural size, I had to put ice block on it for close to two hours just to reduce it to a semi erect state, from my experience, this aphrodisiac is not to be messed with, it has power beyond what it is said to have.

Where is this burantashi sold? You know where they sell it?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Deji63: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Hehehehe.
Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by daisy1(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Greenbullet:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Oamj4
Ishilove
Tosyne2much
Vickiz
Aminat508
Royalroy .

Please where did you buy it. I sent you an email, can you reply. I need that bark please

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Inquisitivegreg: 9:38am On May 04, 2019
Did you get the address?
Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by Inquisitivegreg: 9:39am On May 04, 2019
daisy1:

Please where did you buy it. I sent you an email, can you reply. I need that bark please
Re: My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" by logan2(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2019
I can see people telling op they want this killer aphrodisiac,

Do not take this bark,if you don't have at least two girlfriends on standby... I repeat do not try this without proper planning,do not rely on hoelosho ,because they will notice ,and once they do,you are gone them go run leave you fa .......

Note: most of the burantashi bark you will see are probably gna be fake .... Be wise

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / I Feel Cheated But couldn't Let Her Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.