Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (59597 Views)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by ExInferis(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buhari can lie. He lies like a fish.

Is it that same fish that can ride a bicycle?

What a fat angry slob.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
RoyalUc:

Did you just say "If you steal 30Billion Dollars, Nigeria will crash?" Alright, the amount she stole is not up to that, but do you think all the amount looted by others including Dasuki is not up to that? If you think so, then you underestimated how rich Nigeria is but if you believe it's up to that, then why are Nigerians 'wondering'/crying about recession and blaming the present administration?
Nigerian budget is just estimations, not real figures. Not even the Accountant General of the Federation can effectively determine how much inflow Nigeria generates.
To me, it doesn't make any sense. I personally suspect Deziani to be a thief but I also know, from the figures reeled out, that certain persons and powers like Osun Defender she mentioned while still a Minister are after her. I strongly believe there is something she denied some persons that resulted in these media focus. If Abacha stole 30 Billion Dollars Nigeria would have crashed.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Konami94:

Help me tell them bro. Even Abacha as a dictator, didn't steal up to $10b in 5 years, with maximum access to the CBN. How much does Nigeria make, that only a minister would remove $90b? Then how much would the likes of IBB, OBJ, Tinubu, Saraki , GEJ & co have stolen. Would Nigeria not have totally crashed by now.
Exactly. My pain here is that this sort of trial elongates justice. We should be arguing how to stop that or how she stole that amount but the lies in the figures have made it difficult to concentrate on that. When you say a person stole 90 billion dollars you immediately shift how people handle it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by OKorowanta: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
crazysaint:

Even on your birthday, common sense no still want fall on you.

Birthday ni, deathday ko.

Just bicos he did not pitch his tent with the camp u support,he has become senseless.
Jonathan,Buhari,Dokubo and many more have all failed us.
Troway sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by banmee(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:

Bros.... all we see and hear is media trial with no conviction.... instead of making noise let them get enough evidence....to send her to court...and if found guilty she should be jailed... simple....

That is the first huddle you as a Nigerian in Nigeria have. Is this not a country where you can summarily execute anyone considered to be a suspect in the streets? Is this not a country where there is no legal system because of the same corruption we are talking about here? Is this not a country where there is no database? The only way to be sure anyone is guilty in Nigeria is if foreign governments help us conduct the investigation and they have. She is even in trouble in the U.S and they are investigating here there too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3926805/u.s-prosecutors-going-after-assets
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
Former Niger Delta militant leader, Mujaheed Asari Dokubo has weighed in on the alleged $90 billion fraud charge levelled against Nigeria's former minister of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

In a video published on social media platform, Facebook, Dokubo, branded President Buhari and his cabinet members as liars. He stated that if Madueke had looted $90 billion at the current exchange rate and returned it as widely reported, the government would not need to borrow from foreign institutions to finance infrastructural development across the country.

Dokubo, who was visibly angry, accused Buhari of embezzling N30 billion naira from the oil sector when he was petroleum minister and head of the PTDF fund under the Late Abacha regime. He also lampooned music artists, Davido and Donjazzy for condemning the former minister without first seeking the truth.

Quoting him;

“Nigeria is now a country of liars, ruled by liars, and managed by liars. How can somebody just wake-up and claim Diezani embezzled $90 billion? Multiple that amount of dollars with the value of one dollar to the Naira and tell me what the sum is.

How much is the Nigerian budget? If Diezani actually embezzled such an amount of money and has returned the loot, why is the federal government still trying to borrow money for infrastructure development?

Buhari can lie. He lies like a fish. All the people around him are liars. How much did Buhari loot from the NNPC during his time as Petroleum Minister? N2.8 billion.How much did he loot from PTF during his time as Chairman of the fund? Okadigbo panel said he embezzled N25billion.

“Those without character are accusing others of lacking character.If Diezani really stole what she is accused of stealing, let them prove it against her. Then that… that calls himself Don Jazzy will open his mouth… Davido, children will open their mouth. Davido has not talked about his uncle Isiaka Adeleke; Bola Tinubu; Fashola; even Awolowo.From where did Awolowo make his fortune?”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/29/buhari-liar-lies-like-fish-asari-dokubo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld2wZzvilNk

Lolz at "Buhari lies like a fish"
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
obailala:
$90billion... Where did that figure originate from?... It certainly did not originate from the EFCC/Magu which you just insulted, and neither did it originate from anyone of authority in NnPc or in govt... The only reports I've seen on Diezani mentioned some hundreds of millions and never billions... So the real question properly educated people should ask first before going about to rubbish people/institutions like Efcc is, who mentioned $90billion and where did that figure originate from?
You have a point but silence too is consent. When you are in a position to properly educate but pretend because you like the dimension the story is going to, you've given consent.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
banmee:

That is the first huddle you as a Nigerian in Nigeria have. Is this not a country where you can summarily execute anyone considered to be a suspect in the streets? Is this not a country where there is no legal system because of the same corruption we are talking about here? Is this not a country where there is no database? The only way to be sure anyone is guilty in Nigeria is if foreign governments help us conduct the investigation and they have. She is even in trouble in the U.S and they are investigating here there too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3926805/u.s-prosecutors-going-after-assets

Mr.... we are saying the same thing... get evidence....send her to court... if guilty... send her to jail...
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by syncACE(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Do fish lie?
you know Niger deltans spend half of their lifetime in water ...so he probably understands fish language
he's a pappy water
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Kirgyakos(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Do fish lie?

oboy me i wönda o!
É sey dem lie like fish

hw?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by nayosman: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Asari Dokubo said the purest truth. Anybody that believes that Diezzani stole $90billion is a very big fool.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by obailala(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You have a point. But silence too is consent. When you are in a position to tell properly educate but pretend because you like the dimension the story is going to, you've given consent.
C'mon, just take a look at Nigeria's current cyberspace where there's over 10,000 Linda Ikeji wannabees hustling day and night vomitting all sorts of nonsense stories to attract visitors... How possible is it for efcc or anyone in govt to start responding to the thousands of nonsense stories that pop out per second?

Besides, this very ridiculous story of $90bn, no one was ever mentioned as the originator of this story, so who exactly do you expect to be clarifying it?

I first heard the $90bn figure as a joke, but the real big joke is on anyone who takes the figure serious; to the extent of even responding to it or arguing about it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by RoyalUc(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
jomonic:

Remove the log from your eyes before turning to the speck in the eyes of another. Are you one of them

One of who? Those who support corruption? No. Those who crucify someone for stealing #5,000 while I steal in millions? No.
Since none is a saint, should we allow the armed robbers, kidnappers, drug peddlers, etc go free?

Where is the place of morals in our society today?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by banmee(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:

Mr.... we are saying the same thing... get evidence....send her to court... if guilty... send her to jail...

Explain to me how you acquire evidence in a country where there is no legal system, no database and is corrupt to the bone? You do realize that these three things have to be in place for that to happen right? And you guys are flabbergasted that corrupt public officials are walking around. The non existence of those three factors is partly the reason why.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by nobleblood: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
RoyalUc:

So what should we do to be wise? Support the one that has been exposed because we hate the one that exposed the crime?

Find yourself new leadeaship. This turn coats over ambitiouse thiefs cannot take us far. Theyve not even had their fill just yet.

Away from ethnic mentality. Osibanjo can work. He is not a policticain. So he won't be playing their kind of games. Plus he is educated. Chance are he is bound to employ like minds. That's all we need for now. Real eduted people running things. Buhari and his back of dummies..who cudnt even tell when items where sneaked into his budget.(padding)
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Kenedex: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
the fact is that how much efcc claim they have recovered,i think they need to be more transparent if you claimed you have recovered huge sum of money like this and Nigerians are still suffering and no development to justify this I think some thing is wrong $90 billions is enough to fix the this country
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
obailala:
C'mon, just take a look at Nigeria's current cyberspace where there's over 10,000 Linda Ikeji wannabees hustling day and night vomitting all sorts of nonsense stories to attract visitors... How possible is it for efcc or anyone in govt to start responding to the thousands of nonsense stories that pop out per second?

Besides, this very ridiculous story of $90bn, no one was ever mentioned as the originator of this story, so who exactly do you expect to be clarifying it?
I don't really expect a response to every blogger but a public statement on what is true. Take the Dasuki case for example where 2.1 billion dollars was mentioned. The EFCC didn't really make deliberate effort to put the true story out to debunk the lies and reduce expectations because they loved and thought the public court will help in delivering justice. At least, that was what it seemed like.

When things like this happen, the institution and system suffers more. You know why? Because they(The EFCC) know the true state of things and that is what will be presented in court during the real democratic trial. And when the punishment doesn't equate what one would expect as penance for such stolen money, more people lose faith in both the judiciary and the EFCC. The system suffers.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sterope(f): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
You would know that Abacha didn't steal up to that amount because your were buddies with him, right?
Konami94:

Help me tell them bro. Even Abacha as a dictator, didn't steal up to $10b in 5 years, with maximum access to the CBN. How much does Nigeria make, that only a minister would remove $90b? Then how much would the likes of IBB, OBJ, Tinubu, Saraki , GEJ & co have stolen. Would Nigeria not have totally crashed by now.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nonsense! Absolute nonsense!!

Facts needs to be drum into this man's brain.

You mean one cannot steal $90b within six years?

She was the Minister of Petroleum for God sake and

Nigeria economy depend on this sector. If billions are

generated, does that mean she can't understate the amount to millions?

Well, i don't have anything against her but she's a thief. Only a thief

can spend $144m on artwork and furniture alone.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Btruth: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Do fish lie?
ma da lohun jare. Naa craze dey worry him.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by netflicks(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
RoyalUc:

My broooother! The thing tire me o.
I remember Nigerians use to say our major problem was corruption and that once that was dealt with everything will be ok.
Were we expecting that;
- what has been "more like a tradition" will just go away in 4 years?
- those who will fight the corruption will be 'saints' or imported from the moon?

Lol...
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
RoyalUc:

One of who? Does who support corruption? No. Does who crucify someone for stealing #5,000 while I steal in millions? No.
Since none is a saint, should we allow the armed robbers, kidnappers, drug peddlers, etc go free?

Where is the place of morals in our society today?

You can never attain probity or uprightness in the society when the prefects of anti-corruption themselves are of the same stock if not worse as their targets. Never!!! The click that ruined Nigeria played on your naivety to get power.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by RoyalUc(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
To me, it doesn't make any sense. I personally suspect Deziani to be a thief but I also know, from the figures reeled out, that certain persons and powers like Osun Defender she mentioned while still a Minister are after her. I strongly believe there is something she denied some persons that resulted in these media focus. If Abacha stole 30 Billion Doellars Nigeria would have crashed.

But Nigerian economy is/has been crashed already na.
What does recession mean?
In case you don't know, $90 billion is nothing go those in the oil sector.

Note. I am not saying she stole that amount please.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
RoyalUc:

But Nigerian economy is/has been crashed already na.
What does recession mean?
In case you don't know, $90 billion is nothing go those in the oil sector.

Note. I am not saying she stole that amount please.
So what are you saying?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by justmenoni: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Epic grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

crazysaint:

Even on your birthday, common sense no still want fall on you.

Birthday ni, deathday ko.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by RoyalUc(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
jomonic:

You can never attain probity or uprightness in the society when the prefects of anti-corruption themselves are of the same stock if not worse as their targets. Never!!!

Agreed.
But let's start from somewhere. Government continues. When these "prefects" are done with there 'catch our enemies' approach of fighting corruption, the next set of prefects should go after them (I mean that from my heart), with time the consciousness of fighting corruption in its real way will come instead of ignoring or abating corruption.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Joejoe12(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Let the guiltles speak, not Dokimbo. We dont even know his office yet, he is one of the richest that carry our money abroad
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by sapele914(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ehiscotch:
If it was the EFFC that is leading the current spate of investigations I would have been skeptical but how about the US investigations?

Why hasn't he refuted that?

That's why we will never move forward. Defending thieves on the grounds of inflated figures.

That's how they all queued up behind Ibori before after he was prosecuted even though he pleaded guilty.

How sane are these people?
I guess it is what we call black man no sense syndrome,and we have 100 of millions of them in Nigeria, after they will be complaining and wondering why they are poor both spiritually and materially. After the great Fela Kuti came back to Nigeria from his sojourn in the United States he mada a classical LP "Black Man Know Yourself". I wonder which is more important the amount she stole or the fact that she stole?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Hoduwahishape: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This is not Goodluck era. nobody give a Bleep about you. Enjoy your loot untill the real messaih comes.
Happy birthday to me.
Yorubas are amazing sha. So buhari isn't​ the Messiah anymore?
You treacherous lot are scheming again on how to steal his mandate?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by deji68: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Well read my response and what the guy i quoted wrote before jumping inro my.mention.. what u or i think is not important in law court....they deal with facts only the prosecutors can provide that...
Elcuba:

Lmao oga deji.. inflating figures you said. So Diezani stole some money but not 90 billion
*in davido's voice.. 90 billion for the account o*
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by obailala(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I don't really expect a response to every blogger but a public statement on what is true. Take the Dasuki case for example where 2.1 billion dollars was mentioned. The EFCC didn't really make deliberate effort to put the true story out to debunk the lies and reduce expectations because they loved and thought the public court will help in delivering justice. At least, that was what it seemed like.

When things like this happen, the institution and system suffers more. You know why? Because they(The EFCC) know the true state of things and that is what will be presented in court during the real democratic trial. And when the punishment doesn't equate what one would expect as penance for such stolen money, more people lose faith in both the judiciary and the EFCC. The system suffers.
Well I get your point, but you need to underatand that even the EFCc doesnt even know the true amount in most of these cases because investigations are still ongoing and it would be wack for the efcc to start mentioning figures prematurely. You also need to remember that most of the figures which get to the public are usually from the overzealous press which tends to sensationalise things.

In the Dasuki case for instance, I dont remember the efcc or any one from efcc every saying dasuki stole 2.1 billion; from the little I understand of that case, that 2.1bn seems to be to total amount which went through Dasuki's office and not the amount stolen/misappropriated. For anyone who cared to pay attention or understand the facts, the real funds Dasuki was accused of misappropriating were the N100million to Mr A, N200million to Mr B, 4.5billion to sokoto ex gov (for prayers), 1 billion etc etc. Those were the real figures by EFcc, but guess what? humans hear only what they love to hear, hence why everyone preferred mentioning $2.1billion till date. Would you really blame the Efcc for the personal choices of people?

Similar case is now playing out with Diezani.. Efcc must have mentioned some hundreds of millions, even the US and UK investigators have mentioned confirmed figures as some hundreds of millions of dollars, but once again, people prefer to only hear what they want to hear. Hence the ridiculous story of $90bn from God knows where. Would you really blame efcc for that?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by RoyalUc(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
So what are you saying?

I am saying that;
- we should all join hands against corruption and corrupt government/non-government officials irrespective of our ethnic, religious or political affiliations.
- Asari, in a sane country, would have either being in jail or executed, and therefore should quietly enjoy his new-found ill-gotten wealth and not to be talking as one who has authority.
- that Dazani should be tried and if found guilty, made to pay for it.
- $90 billion is nothing compared to what those our ogas see and steal in years in Nigeria.
Finally, that we youths should begin to think right - without sentiments and prejudice if we are going to be any better than the people we criticise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.