Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (59605 Views)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Don jazy no near pH o

Na our oil money.
If she chop am na ur business?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by moses93(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Do fish lie?
hmmmm
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by lonelydora: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Konami94:

$90b for only one person? She must be richer than Bill Gates then. How much is Nigeria's yearly budget?

May not only be her. That's the money that left our coffers in her name. I doubt the figure too but with her assets joined, it may be possible
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Missonas(f): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
We are in 2017 and this hippo dey call Awolowo. Asari we are moving forward and not backward. I know u scared cos una do biz together dont shout the broom will sweep under the bed so wait for your turn. We all about #goodgovernment
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by miraclea: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2017
I wonder what Dokubo agitation is here it's agred Dizeani stole money which he denied not and talking to people like Awolowo agemate of your grandfather speaks more of your upbringing a lot of us are deprived of so many things we didn't bring heaven down while people like Dokubo wagging unnecessary war with so much blood on his neck building businesses outside the shore of this country am sure the amount is bloated but he doesn't poses the credibility to criticize government he is birds of the same feathers let others do
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Konami94: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2017
bardiprecious:
madueke must be a wicked woman and a notorious criminal to have made away with such a huge sum....I tried converting the money with my calculator ...it nearly crashed.... even the book of proverbs said that honey is good but too much of it makes one sick.... I am not a judge but I leave u madueke in the hands of God....money that u can't finish in ur life time sha!!!! there is God oooo
So you really believe 1 person stole $90b? Even Abacha that was a maximum dictator, and had full access to CBN, didn't steal up to $10b. How much is Nigeria's yearly budget to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by iamtardey: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2017
so fish don dey lie for some parts of naija now... waoh... grandpa still on the #change mix tape right from landon.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Do fish lie?
they play dead.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2017
RoyalUc:

So what is your point exactly?

Remove the log from your eyes before turning to the speck in the eyes of another. Are you one of them
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Isaacpyo04(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2017
temiflex01:

Spare me the crap! My point still stand, even if it is 1m she stole, a thief is thief and should be handled with strict measures.

You're faceless though, probably you're also into criminal act, so the topic will automatically make no sense to you...

I know one day things will forcefully change for better in the country.
We are almost getting to the end point...
I don't think anyone is saying Alison isn't a thief, she is.
But we can't be oblivious to the fact that this administration are deceiving Nigerians.
No way in hell someone will steal $90 billion (#27 trillion), put it in perspective that's like 5x of our annual budget, Jeff and Bill Gates' worth. Habamana....

We all want accountability really and truly, and all those who loot our treasury brought to justice. But that can't be possible when their so-called anti-corrruption campaign is mainly to fight their opponents for their own selfish interests. We, Nigerians, are not fools.

I never supported buhari (neither was Goodluck a better option) , but I wished he proved me wrong, and delivered even beyond my expectations.
Now I'm not disappointed because there is no difference.

We have a long way to go, God has given us brains which is for a purpose and all the resources we need.
Deliberate steps will have to be taken, if not, we won't progress as a nation with these selfish, wicked and visionless so-called leaders.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Konami94: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2017
lonelydora:

May not only be her. That's the money that left our coffers in her name. I doubt the figure too but with her assets joined, it may be possible
Deziani isn't even worth $15b I believe. You simply cannot steal that much in a democratic setting. The economy would have totally crashed if that were the case.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2017
nrexzy:
Another PDP dog.... Moreover freedom fighters ain't supposed to build a university abroad or own mansions etc Eg. Mandela, gandhi etc so when this fat donkey speaks he sounds like Ffk and fayose. All saying ballz

There's a difference between freedom fighters in a sensible nation and freedom fighters is Zootropolis.... grin
nrexzy:
Another PDP dog.... Moreover freedom fighters ain't supposed to build a university abroad or own mansions etc Eg. Mandela, gandhi etc so when this fat donkey speaks he sounds like Ffk and fayose. All saying ballz

There's a difference between freedom fighters in a sensible nation and freedom fighters is Zootropolis....

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2017
grin
Ehiscotch:
If it was the EFFC that is leading the current spate of investigations I would have been skeptical but how about the US investigations?

Why hasn't he refuted that?

That's why we will never move forward. Defending thieves on the grounds of inflated figures.

That's how they all queued up behind Ibori before after he was prosecuted even though he pleaded guilty.

How sane are these people?

so as u old reach, u believe that u.s investigation cooked up story

bros abeg Nigeria as a nation can't even make 90 billion dollars in 3 years.. grin
Ehiscotch:
If it was the EFFC that is leading the current spate of investigations I would have been skeptical but how about the US investigations?

Why hasn't he refuted that?

That's why we will never move forward. Defending thieves on the grounds of inflated figures.

That's how they all queued up behind Ibori before after he was prosecuted even though he pleaded guilty.

How sane are these people?

bros abeg Nigeria as a nation can't even make 90 billion dollars in 3 years....

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by emmaadigun(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2017
A thief will always defend a thief, because of your gullibility, you don't knw which is which, she's not tried in Nigeria, but in the USA, Jonathan has given you say, your time is coming, which work are you doing, mention ur investment turnover before Jonathan Era, that warrant you to build a university, own a private jet. All of you will vomit your loot when time comes. All my family will vote don jazzy and Davido, if they contest, we know their source. I challeng you Asari again, tell Nigerian what you do and ur business turnover before Jonathief.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by RoyalUc(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. That's like Nigeria's 4 years budget. That's my problem with Magu's EFCC and most Nigerians who claim to be educated. Somebody is accused of stealing 90 billion dollars and automatically she becomes a thief. What happened to the courts?

When I was still a corp member, a guy who served 3 years before me told me that Okonjo-Iweala stole 33 Trillion Naira. Lololol. Deziani could be a thief but no Nigerian, Dead or Alive ever stolen 90 billion dollars. No Nigerian, Dead or Alive, has stolen up to 30 Billon dollars. Some people can't reason. If you steal 30Billion Dollars, Nigeria will crash. And 90? Smh.

Did you just say "If you steal 30Billion Dollars, Nigeria will crash?" Alright, the amount she stole is not up to that, but do you think all the amount looted by others including Dasuki is not up to that? If you think so, then you underestimated how rich Nigeria is but if you believe it's up to that, then why are Nigerians 'wondering'/crying about recession and blaming the present administration?
Nigerian budget is just estimations, not real figures. Not even the Accountant General of the Federation can effectively determine how much inflow Nigeria generates.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by shegra58: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This is not Goodluck era. nobody give a Bleep about you. Enjoy your loot untill the real messaih comes.
Happy birthday to me.

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by emmaadigun(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2017
PrecisionFx:
grin

bros abeg Nigeria as a nation can't even make 90 billion dollars in 3 years.. grin

bros abeg Nigeria as a nation can't even make 90 billion dollars in 3 years....
As old you reach too, you belief Asari Dokubo...... Call Madueke to defend herself. Leave party and sentiment aside for once and use ur brain, say the truth. She paid cash in dollars for that mansion in banana Island. Brother, that's enof evidence.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by sheyinoni(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
crazysaint:

Even on your birthday, common sense no still want fall on you.

Birthday ni, deathday ko.
Should have ended by saying happy birthday,simple would not cost you anything
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by basic23111: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2017
this idiot don smoke again
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by LoveJesus87(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Do fish lie?
I wonder o. Let me go and recheck my biology shocked
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Konami94: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. That's like Nigeria's 4 years budget. That's my problem with Magu's EFCC and most Nigerians who claim to be educated. Somebody is accused of stealing 90 billion dollars and automatically she becomes a thief. What happened to the courts?

When I was still a corp member, a guy who served 3 years before me told me that Okonjo-Iweala stole 33 Trillion Naira. Lololol. Deziani could be a thief but no Nigerian, Dead or Alive ever stolen 90 billion dollars. No Nigerian, Dead or Alive, has stolen up to 30 Billon dollars. Some people can't reason. If you steal 30Billion Dollars, Nigeria will crash. And 90? Smh.

Help me tell them bro. Even Abacha as a dictator, didn't steal up to $10b in 5 years, with maximum access to the CBN. How much does Nigeria make, that only a minister would remove $90b? Then how much would the likes of IBB, OBJ, Tinubu, Saraki , GEJ & co have stolen. Would Nigeria not have totally crashed by now.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by jbbalarabe(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Docubo is high on Bayelsa gin
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by banmee(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Not too far from the truth... if guilty, lets see some evidence..

Really? Why do you guys think like this for god's sake? Nigerians deserve the leaders they have, had, and will ever have. Make una continue to de think like this.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Ugosample(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2017
111jideofor:
Diezani Can’t Steal $90 Billion When Annual Budget Is $23Billion, Nigerians Reset Ur Brains Back To Normal:WORLD BANK.
Help me tell them o

Nigerians pack wisdom I swear
Many of them

Do they even know what $90b is?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by sapele914(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2017
smartty68:
Obviously undecided

We know that APC/Buhari are blantant liars undisputed! In the past 2years APC only achievements is Failure & Blackmail.

But what oh! Fish dey lie?shocked
sure you believe a criminal militant that said President Buhari could not win the election and fire will erupt if he eventually wins? you will just die of frustration for nothing, any negative thing about buhari is true to you, and any good thing about the president must be a lie to you,go and prosper yourself,100 negative likes on Nairaland.com will not put even 50 Naira in your pocket, like I said earlier you will die of frustration. How much did Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore in connivance with madam minister give your father from the billions they stole from the NNPC/Country?Useless monkey.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by RoyalUc(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2017
netflicks:
Take corruption out of the country u cause chaos...leave it and everybody will live in harmony...Its more like a tradition.. grin

My broooother! The thing tire me o.
I remember Nigerians use to say our major problem was corruption and that once that was dealt with everything will be ok.
Were we expecting that;
- what has been "more like a tradition" will just go away in 4 years?
- those who will fight the corruption will be 'saints' or imported from the moon?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by obailala(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Oya tell us, how much did Diezani steal?
Go and ask EFCC that question. But every sound person knows EFCC never mentioned $90billion, and neither did Buhari, nor anyone of authority in govt.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
banmee:

Really? Why do you guys think like this for god's sake? Nigerians deserve the leaders they have, had, and will ever have. Make una continue to de think like this.

Bros.... all we see and hear is media trial with no conviction.... instead of making noise let them get enough evidence....to send her to court...and if found guilty she should be jailed... simple....
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by sapele914(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
crazysaint:

I like your moniker.

The dullard must go come 2019
For the bandits that stole the 90 billion to come back to power?then you wonder why your family is so poor?even if Nigeria becomes an Utopia you and your family will still beg for money,evil shall not leave you and your household because of your gross stupidity.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by obailala(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

$90billion... Where did that figure originate from?... It certainly did not originate from the EFCC/Magu which you just insulted, and neither did it originate from anyone of authority in NnPc or in govt... The only reports I've seen on Diezani mentioned some hundreds of millions and never billions... So the real question properly educated people should ask first before going about to rubbish people/institutions like Efcc is, who mentioned $90billion and where did that figure originate from?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by sheyinoni(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Let's not be concerned about the amount stolen because is highly impossible to steal such,and a nation will steal stand even America's economy will be shaken if such is removed,but why are we si concerned about how much was stolen rather than why it was stolen and the effect it has on us as a nation,meaning is OK for her to steal 90 billion NAIRA rather than 90 billion DOLLARS.
We now accept crime wen is not in excess,and so times we applaud them or see them as high class, let take the case of EVANS into consideration, I remember wen he was caught every body was trying to take a selfie with him like he was celebrated,but wen we catch the ones dat stole let's say 200k immediately we set them ablaze,meaning in our society is OK to steal only wen u do it in excess,thanks to Jonathan's word "stealing is not corruption". Buhari is not even helping matters in the case because he feels corruption fighting is a one sided affair and believes it can purge of away from the mess we already in,SMH for this nation am angry,but I still believe in Nigeria Dont get me wrong
We Dont have morals anymore, evil is the new good that's the reason why we will keep complaining and wailing for quite a while,the pollution and corruption starts from the lowest to the top,if we all must change for good the cleansing has to start from where it began also from the lowest straight to the top not the opposite.
May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah / Video Of Tinubu Appealing To El-Rufai To Work For Him Goes Viral / Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.