Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (59610 Views)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Lakeland4321: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ehiscotch:
If it was the EFFC that is leading the current spate of investigations I would have been skeptical but how about the US investigations?

Why hasn't he refuted that?

That's why we will never move forward. Defending thieves on the grounds of inflated figures.

That's how they all queued up behind Ibori before after he was prosecuted even though he pleaded guilty.

How sane are these people?
He is not saying she did not steal money but $90bn is a blatant lie and an amount that cannot be stolen. Think about it, that amount is N32.4 trillion!!! This will provide our entire infrastructure; roads, power and renovate every govt hospital and every tertiary institutions and research center. It can also buy over 40,000 tractors which will cultivate 9 million hectares (20% of nigerias land mass) thereby producing 5 times the amount of food we consume and immediately become by far Africa's largest net exporter of food!!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Milestones: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
WHEN A NOBODY IS FORMING SOMEBODY, LOBATAN!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Konami94: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
maasoap:

You well so? Is 1 billion dollars not enough to stir up public sentiment?
And you are the judge who declared her guilty of stealing even the $1b? Nobody is saying she did not steal money. But cooking up stories and inflating figures in order to divert the public from their woeful performance in office. It's just pathetic. Ever wondered why EFFC never wins court cases except in media? Where did Nigeria as a country generate $90b from? Obviously the APC government doesn't even think Nigerians are smart, that's why they can come up with such ridiculous stories and people would jump on it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
emmaadigun:
As old you reach too, you belief Asari Dokubo...... Call Madueke to defend herself. Leave party and sentiment aside for once and use ur brain, say the truth. She paid cash in dollars for that mansion in banana Island. Brother, that's enof evidence.

I'm not talking about banana island, I'm talking about the 90 billion dollars.

This is not about party sentiment.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sterope(f): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Whether or not it is up to $10b shouldn't be your business? I don't need a court of law to call him a thief..

Even if it is one naira. It is theft and it has affected you, it is affecting you and it will continue to affect you directly or indirectly. $10b or 1kobo, he stole your money. That should be your concern. Stop acting as his mouthpiece. He doesn't deserve it. He and his children wouldn't be bothered if you died because of a bad road or you lie in extreme pain because of poor health care services or you die of hunger after Bolo Haram has killed all your family members. You are not his advocate. Unless you indirectly or directly benefit from him and his likes, stop talking for him.

Konami94:

Because it hasn't been proven anywhere that he stole up to $10b. And until it is proven, you can't go around accusing people or inflating figures just to stir up public sentiments.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by maasoap(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Konami94:

And you are the judge who declared her guilty of stealing even the $1b? Nobody is saying she did not steal money. But cooking up stories and inflating figures in order to divert the public from their woeful performance in office. It's just pathetic. Ever wondered why EFFC never wins court cases except in media? Where did Nigeria as a country generate $90b from? Obviously the APC government doesn't even think Nigerians are smart, that's why they can come up with such ridiculous stories and people would jump on it.
Firstly, I only responded to a part in your post that caught my attention.
Secondly, the issue of the so much debated 90 billion dollars wasn't generated by the "APC government".
Thirdly, EFCC has won some cases of corruption in courts, may be you are not up to date.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Konami94: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sterope:
Whether or not it is up to $10b shouldn't be your business? I don't need a court of law to call him a thief..

Even if it is one naira. It is theft and it has affected you, it is affecting you and it will continue to affect you directly or indirectly. $10b or 1kobo, he stole your money. That should be your concern. Stop acting as his mouthpiece. He doesn't deserve it. He and his children wouldn't be bothered if you died because of a bad road or you lie in extreme pain because of poor health care services or you die of hunger after Bolo Haram has killed all your family members. You are not his advocate. Unless you indirectly or directly benefit from him and his likes, stop talking for him.

If he stole 1k, let them say he stole 1k and punish him for it. If stole $10b, let them say it's $10b, not $100b. Stealing is not the only form of corruption, lying itself is also corruption. It's insulting to someone's intelligence when you hear figures like $90b being stolen by 1 person. It just doesn't make any sense.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Konami94: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
maasoap:

Firstly, I only responded to a part in your post that caught my attention.
Secondly, the issue of the so much debated 90 billion dollars wasn't generated by the "APC government".
Thirdly, EFCC has won some cases of corruption in courts, may be you are not up to date.
Either way, it just doesn't make any sense when figures like $90b are being thrown around. That's my point. We all know she stole a lot of money, but she couldn't have stolen up to $10b, nevermind $90b. Mind you, $1b is very very far from $2b or $3b.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Sterope(f): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wow! I can't believe you focus on figures. FYI, I dont. I have never done so. I dont think anyone needs three wise men to figure that out.

Well, I am waiting to see how your advocacy would inspire his children and their likes to provide the hospital your wife may birth your kids with electricity instead of candle or torch.

Konami94:

If he stole 1k, let them say he stole 1k and punish him for it. If stole $10b, let them say it's $10b, not $100b. Stealing is not the only form of corruption, lying itself is also corruption. It's insulting to someone's intelligence when you hear figures like $90b being stolen by 1 person. It just doesn't make any sense.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Konami94: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Sterope:
Wow! I can't believe you focus on figures. FYI, I dont. I have never done so. I dont think anyone needs three wise men to figure that out.

Well, I am waiting to see how your advocacy would inspire his children and their likes to provide the hospital your wife may birth your kids with electricity instead of candle or torch.

I guess that makes us different. Maybe next time, they would tell you GEJ stole $600b so you all can prosecute him and find him guilty on social media. While the court's continue to set them free. Telling lies against a "thief" makes you a liar, and its enough for your case to be dismissed, as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by ndukwejoe(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ehiscotch:
If it was the EFFC that is leading the current spate of investigations I would have been skeptical but how about the US investigations?

Why hasn't he refuted that?

That's why we will never move forward. Defending thieves on the grounds of inflated figures.

That's how they all queued up behind Ibori before after he was prosecuted even though he pleaded guilty.

How sane are these people?
God bless you, as long as we have people like you there is hope for this country
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by guchee(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
I swear I don start to dey hate dat idiotic yam head don jazzy..
So??
Wu cares?
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 30, 2017
RoyalUc:

Agreed.
But let's start from somewhere. Government continues. When these "prefects" are done with there 'catch our enemies' approach of fighting corruption, the next set of prefects should go after them (I mean that from my heart), with time the consciousness of fighting corruption in its real way will come instead of ignoring or abating corruption.

The two most advantaged tribes have done heinous things in this country. The balance of wickedness weighs very heavily on them. They are in no position to accuse anyone of anything. Let Nigeria be restructured to empower others especially the less favoured tribes. This is the most important thing more than anything else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch / Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.