Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft (29824 Views)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by Creed86(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Very funny flick,pure lies..man of God indeed
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by barnabas91: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kizyte:
I just tire for all these god of men! Meanwhile, 9ja which way?
bro I love this cartoon, did you design it or you know someone that does, I wanna do something like this.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by kenex4ever(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
Pastor Chidi Okafor, na dem.

Belief in the existence of witchcraft is one of the most backward and barbaric traditions and it is very common among our so-called "educated" blodas. grin grin grin
Air head, how many Igbos u Don hear say dem b witch or wizard compared to ur brothers around a d lagoon when dey known for having at least one witch in each family.
Go to igboland n u will know it's very uncommon to hear of witchcraft. Other bad things dey but witchcraft.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by nextprince: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
kenex4ever:

Air head, how many Igbos u Don hear say dem b witch or wizard compared to ur brothers around a d lagoon when dey known for having at least one witch in each family.
Go to igboland n u will know it's very uncommon to hear of witchcraft. Other bad things dey but witchcraft.
This thing pain am reach bone.

Btw, are you comparing a place where every home has one god/shrine to worship with a zone divided among two major religions?

Or don't you know such ritualities, which are prevalent down there, are the bedrocks of witchcraft?

Go and find out why your people hold cola (ordinary fruit) in very high esteem.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by judedwriter(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
holyokoto:
That's why I left Christian, the worst thing that ever happened to mankind is Christianity. I wish Jesus never was born
angry lipsrsealed angry shocked
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by kenex4ever(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

This thing pain am reach bone.

Btw, are you comparing a place where every home has one god/shrine to worship with a zone divided among two major religions?

Or don't you know such ritualities, which are prevalent down there, are the bedrocks of witchcraft?

Go and find out why your people hold cola (ordinary fruit) in very high esteem.
lol, dats just tradition and kola is a fruit, and we even use it to eat iwu, African salad.
U can hardly see a shrine in igboland except d popular ones, unless u are talking about Edo state dat every big tree is a shrine.
Forget nollywood wey u dey watch, d owners of spiritualism n rituals na ur people, headquartered at Ogun, branch office Ibadan.
Seeking for quick money, I give dat one to Anambra people n other Igbo lands.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by nextprince: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
kenex4ever:
lol, dats just tradition and kola is a fruit, and we even use it to eat iwu, African salad.
U can hardly see a shrine in igboland except d popular ones, unless u are talking about Edo state dat every big tree is a shrine.
Forget nollywood wey u dey watch, d owners of spiritualism n rituals na ur people, headquartered at Ogun, branch office Ibadan.
Seeking for quick money, I give dat one to Anambra people n other Igbo lands.

If this junk you threw into my mention will make you sleep, pls so be it.

Bye.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by kenex4ever(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

If this junk you threw into my mention will make you sleep, pls so be it.

Bye.
Truth is bitter.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by valdes00(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lakeside79:
While that nigga be striking that bitch with fake blindness you can strike good cash with the right tools

See details below
You sabi Card...
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
valdes00:

You sabi Card...

I don't know what u mean sir

I am available via !CQ

undecided
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by wonderfulwonda: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
EDonHappen:
The General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation and miracle ministry, Pastor Chidi Okafor recently cursed a woman to go blind for being a witch.

The pastor, during a deliverance section called out a young lady identified as Blessing, who was suffering from issue of blood for six months.

Okafor claimed God ministered to him that the person behind her ordeal was her mother, Dorcas, who was also present in Church during the ministrations.

However, drama played out during the deliverance as the woman, believed to be in her 60s denied afflicting her daughter with the strange ailment when confronted by the pastor.

Angered by her denial, the pastor asked God to strike her with blindness for ten minutes.

In what looked like a set of Nollywood flick, the woman suddenly went ‘blind’.

After she confessed and admitted inflicting her daughter with the sickness, the pastor prayed and her sight was ‘restored’.

Video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUqMUL5R_Nw

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/shocking-video-pastor-strikes-65-year-old-woman-blindness-accuses-witch/

correct your post please
Its Prophet Chris Okafor
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by ceda99: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Belief in the existence of witchcraft is one of the most backward and barbaric traditions and it is very common among our so-called "educated" blodas. grin grin grin
Na advanced people like you I de look for.

Before I confirm that, maybe we hook up and I take you to a town/village and you prove their(witchcraft) nonexistence .
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by nextprince: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
Na advanced people like you I de look for.

Before I confirm that, maybe we hook up and I take you to a town/village and you prove their(witchcraft) nonexistence .

Forget that thing, there is nothing like that, just a figment of imagination.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

Forget that thing, there is nothing like that, just a figment of imagination.
ah ahn ... I no doubt you nau. I just want you to prove it.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by nextprince: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
ah ahn ... I no doubt you nau. I just want you to prove it.

You know it won't work because I'm not going anywhere and I doubt if you will even time for that fruitless adventure.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by FrankGiel: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
alignacademy:

The Hype Man Award of the Year goes to the guy shouting "Prophetic seer... Doctor of the spirit...As he is, so are you..."
"The commanding commander'' ! grin
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by valdes00(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lakeside79:

I don't know what u mean sir
I am available via !CQ
undecided
Give me your ICD I. D..... Let me explain better
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by ichuka(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by ewa26: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

ikwefenimenemeba ok

Some will poison d rice we eat to make others go mad, em there was dis one story in ukwuani where woman use pot of jollof rice to make her husband mad!! With steamed vegitable and ogede just to intice him further, after 4 tablespoon he was roaming the market stark naked
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by jayworld15(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
ivolt:
The fake pastor threatened the innocent woman into admitting a crime she never committed,
now he has destroyed the family's unity.

I can't blame him though, he was following the footpath of Jesus who declared mathew 10:35:

He will meet his waterloo soon.

you quoted and misinterpreted it in your own version. But the meaning is that; for the sake of having Jesus in your life, even, your nearest family members would hate you. for his sake, there'll always be division and hate even in a family.
can't you see that the verse you quoted is right.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by Zedoo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Magicians.. .. Occultists.. .. Tricksters
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
valdes00:

Give me your ICD I. D.....
Let me explain better

It's on all my ads scroll to the bottom
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by Truefaith: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chidi is a fake pastor.

There is no example of any Apostle of Christ or any other preacher striking anyone with blindness in the course of a deliverance service in the Bible.

What we are having here is an example of demons putting up a show in order to deceive.

Pastor Chidi is not a Christian. Like the typical Pentecostal pastor, Chidi is an occultist masquerading as someone else

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com

It's important you know what true Christianity is.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by delishpot: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin Nigerians no go kii me with laugh. So because she acted blind they believe she actually went blind? grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by God2man(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Check your BIBLE an example of Paul the Apostle commanding the Elymar the sorcerer to go blind for a season. Act of Apostle Chapter 13 verses 8-11. Read those verses.

Unbelief is a demon.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by God2man(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nairalanders are saying fake, arrangee, yahoo.

Try to believe something good that happens to people for a while.

It makes you feel better.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by Euphoria19: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
All these pastors that are acting Nollywood movies in their churches,when the film go come out na
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
well so what. Whatever he believes he go preach am his faith is his and his members and his sis and bros.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by Truefaith: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
God2man:
Check your BIBLE an example of Paul the Apostle commanding the Elymar the sorcerer to go blind for a season. Act of Apostle Chapter 13 verses 8-11. Read those verses.

Unbelief is a demon.

While Paul was doing deliverance service, too?
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by wildernessVoice: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:

I suspect you.
You are next for deliverance.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by Maximus85(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
ivolt:
The fake pastor threatened the innocent woman into admitting a crime she never committed,
now he has destroyed the family's unity.

I can't blame him though, he was following the footpath of Jesus who declared mathew 10:35:

He will meet his waterloo soon.

and who said the daughter actually was suffering any blood issue? Who said the woman really went blind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients / Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? / Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.