Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft (29823 Views)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by wildernessVoice: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=nextprince post=58936788]Pastor Chidi Okafor, na dem.

Belief in the existence of witchcraft is one of the most backward and barbaric traditions and it is very common among our so-called "educated" blodas. grin grin grin[/quote
]
I suspect you...?
You are next for deliverance.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by cuteralph101(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Pastor Chidi Okafor, na dem.

Belief in the existence of witchcraft is one of the most backward and barbaric traditions and it is very common among our so-called "educated" blodas. grin grin grin
Church is now a franchise...take it or leave it.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:

You know it won't work because I'm not going anywhere and I doubt if you will even time for that fruitless adventure.
just come and I'll volunteer.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by mechanics(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Power of God in action.
Re: Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft by Goldenfinger5(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2019
EDonHappen:
The General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation and miracle ministry, Pastor Chidi Okafor recently cursed a woman to go blind for being a witch.

The pastor, during a deliverance section called out a young lady identified as Blessing, who was suffering from issue of blood for six months.

Okafor claimed God ministered to him that the person behind her ordeal was her mother, Dorcas, who was also present in Church during the ministrations.

However, drama played out during the deliverance as the woman, believed to be in her 60s denied afflicting her daughter with the strange ailment when confronted by the pastor.

Angered by her denial, the pastor asked God to strike her with blindness for ten minutes.

In what looked like a set of Nollywood flick, the woman suddenly went ‘blind’.

After she confessed and admitted inflicting her daughter with the sickness, the pastor prayed and her sight was ‘restored’.

Video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUqMUL5R_Nw

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/shocking-video-pastor-strikes-65-year-old-woman-blindness-accuses-witch/

Its not Pastor Chidi Okafor, Its Dr Chris Okafor.
I seriously thought someone will spot the error but everyone was just there to bash and insult a Man of God doing God's work. Many people will go to hell not because of fornication or stealing but because of this. Mark my words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients / Does GOD permit a woman to divorce an adulterous husband? / Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.