Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. (2822 Views)

If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck / Advise Pls.i Want To Start The Business Of Selling Bottled Water And Fruit Drink / Should I Sell This Truck Or Give It To Company To Manage It For Monthly Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2010
I have this type of truck, its tokunbo and in perfect condition.

Is there any business i can do with it in lagos ,tht will be fetching me daily cash and like how much?

or is there any other way it can be lease out and still get my money and like how much in return?,

need an idea pls

Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
bump

any bright idea on here, don`t hesitate to drop it here.
Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
Where are the sharp brains, contribute now
Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by figment232(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2010
dumpers needed urgently for hire call 08035420177 or 08059268461

Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2010
My truck

NL where are the business minded people here now?
Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by Dubstic: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hello,how many tons truck is it?can it cary 600 bags of rice to birnin kebbi?how much.i need 15 trucks next week.
Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:34am On Feb 10, 2010
ohh i am not selling, i just want to buy it and i need to know how much it can bring income for me in lagos before i tie down my cash.

any idea how much it can fetch me weekly will be appreciated.
Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by oderemo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
@poster do your research PROPERLY or else you will gnash teeth oh . no be joke .cos i know.
Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2010
@OYINBOGOJU
Hello,i think you can register it with some company, say P.Z for example,and you would be paid monthly.Am not very sure of the amount,a friend who has a ruck with them that isnt has big as yours gets around N100,000 to N150,000 monthly.The only thing he does is pay is driver every other thing is done by P.z. Also if you can get this metred tankers,the small ones used for delivery of diesel,i know someone who you can lease it out to and you would get a monthly payment of N150,000. You can email me if you have further questions doseni@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
hello poster,that's the exact trucks we are hiring to convey fish haulage from southern sea foods and Onne Wolfe in Portharcourt,Rivers state to diffrent location in Nigeria.
we are a haulage company registered with the SAUTHERN SEA FOODS company and we are looking for those kind of trucks to expand our fleets.so you have just got yourself a good contracts.
NOTE:-
All negotiations will be documented by both parties lawyers and bankers for legal protections.
Your monthly pay will be payed directly into your specified account by our company's bank at the end of each month.
We have a minimum of two(2) years contract for each truck.
Your Truck will be Solly managed by us (maintains,drivers,trucks and logistics) for the period of the contract.

For negotiations,contract information and pay call:-
Jude 08032738496
gomarasventuresltd@yahoo.com

N/B :-An advert had been posted on the  business furum for the above.
Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2010
(@ sultan O),what about volkswagen LT buses. doseni@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by bimsbims(f): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2010
hello Oyingbonju,I wish to know how much this kind of truck costs as I like to buy one like that as well.Please inform.Thanks.
my email is helenariyibi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Can I Do With This Truck In Lagos: Advise Pls. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2010
doseni, We don't hire buses
we need trucks specially cover trucks as much as possible,
more trucks.
write or call me.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Open GTB Account With My Mum's Voters Card? / 5yrs Online Searching For Business Without A Single $...wasted Alot On E Book / Do You Have A Reliable Alternative Source Of Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.