Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. (397 Views)

Your BrĀ£ast Are Not Equal, Man Blast Nigerian Lady That Want To Go For #BBNAIJA. / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2017
There is this lady that I know around where I work ,when I saw her I decided to make my intention know to her..
I later invited her to s meeting place ,tell her my intention to date her,but turn me down on the ground that she has someone she already dating ,I didn't relent ,I keep pestering her ,but insist.
That was how I move on with my life ,delete all her contact on my phone...after some time she call back on the ground that she want to here my voice and I thought may be she wanted to yield to my proposal...
All kept repeating her old line of I m dating some ..then why bordering when you are not ready to consent to my proposal...shirt
I dont border about her againg until she called me one day that she wanna learn under me cos I m into male fashion design stuff and established,and she is into female stuff but not that establish..
My fellow nairalander ,ur advice is needed here
Mod.lalastical, ishilove ..help me ta push am to front page
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by taylor88(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2017
design her pvssy

sow her punny and ur preek together
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Pheals(f): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2017
op... your choice pls.. u said will should help u on what? .at the poster above me.. your life revolve around sex,
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by EbukaHades10(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Iffa hear say e go Fp...........na joke oh.

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha / You Don't Want To Miss This / Why Girls Reach Puberty Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.