Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? (645 Views)

What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? / Need To Raise Some Money In Reasonable Time, What Online Business Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by managersam: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Good morning nairalanders.
Currently, I'm a student who happen to have #25,000 saved up.
I want to start an online business which will practically yeild returns within the shortest possible time.

I want to hear from the pros in the house.

Please lalasticlala , seun mynd44 move to FP so I can get lots of ideas and advice as well.

Thanks
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by hamlak(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Check and sign up for the free info via my signature. That will give you exactly what you want.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With #25k? by bamidek(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
managersam:
Good morning nairalanders.
Currently, I'm a student who happen to have #25,000 saved up.
I want to start an online business which will practically yeild returns within the shortest possible time.

I want to hear from the pros in the house.

Please lalasticlala , seun mynd44 move to FP so I can get lots of ideas and advice as well.

Thanks
You cant see my brother unless ponzi

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Hot Selling Videos With Your Laptop & Phone / CBN To Adopt Cryptocurrency & Blockchain- Promoting Local Production / On The Run Nigerian Billionaire's $51m Manhattan Apartment (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.