Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President (4933 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Why Urhobo Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Urhobo Leaders / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by freshest4live: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
But your capital is in our land , your airport is in our land and your school in our land
If you know anything about Delta state, you'll know Asaba just bears the name Capital. Warri is the major place. Even some crucial meetings and decisions are held/made there.
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by freshest4live: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Nonaira1:

No one gives them the time of day other than few people on NL.

Not once have any Biafran group replied them, not even ONE time despite their numerous attention seeking.

There whole "Biafrans want us" is from an outdated map made by Massob that Massob itself do not even use anymore.

That's how pathetic and desperate they are to be noticed.

Anyway next month we should get another noise from them so let's await their next attention seeking shall we
Kanu himself at the U.S Igbo congress in 2015 claimed Urhobo as Biafra.
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by OAUTemitayo: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2017
hammerF:

Urhobo the champion goal post shifters and attention seekers.

We have groups as far as Kaduna accepted in Biafra.

Yoruba are gaming to join which they eventually will end up in Biafra.

We have ardent Edo Biafra supporters all over the internet.

Urhobo are busy generating hate against the igbos.

Igbos dont forget anything.
You must be sick in the head!
Yoruba gaming to be included in Biafra?

Whatever weed you are smoking just drop it.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by IkpuMmadu: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
This is to show how you hate the Igbo well we anioma and ugomba has taken note
freshest4live:

If you know anything about Delta state, you'll know Asaba just bears the name Capital. Warri is the major place. Even some crucial meetings and decisions are held/made there.

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by freshest4live: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
This is to show how you hate the Igbo well we anioma and ugomba has taken note
I don't hate the lgbos, my sweetheart is a beautiful dark lovely Igbo Angel. God forbid that l should hate igbos.
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by IkpuMmadu: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lies lies lies
freshest4live:

I don't hate the lgbos. My sweetheart is a beautiful dark Igbo girl.
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by freshest4live: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Lies lies lies
Nah, even my Igbo neighbors in warri would tell you, Asaba is just administrative capital. If l don't love Igbo's, do you think l would be against Biafra?
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by hammerF: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ishilove:

I am will not warn you again. Don't disparage Kwale weed. It is the most potent weed in this country angry

HammerF, sweerie, ignore frathermathy. Na jolosi dey worry am. Keep smoking that Kwale shi because it will take you to Biafra the moon and back cheesy

Odiegwu... lol!

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
hammerF:

Odiegwu... lol!
You are a disgrace here. People like you make those Urhobo urchins to belittle the great Igbo nation.

Don't force anyone into your biafra.

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by hammerF: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You are a disgrace here. People like you make those Urhobo urchins to belittle the great Igbo nation.

Don't force anyone into your biafra.

And u see me holding gun to urhobo head do u, dont be stupid.
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
hammerF:

And u see me holding gun to urhobo head do u, dont be stupid.
id10t from animal farm. Look at how those urchins made you look uneducated
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by TheKingIsHere: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Old gist undecided

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by hammerF: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Fratermathy, thunder fire ur yansh... mofo!

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
hammerF:

Fratermathy, thunder fire ur yansh... mofo!
ok
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by hammerF: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
ok

So u admit it? Guy i thought u had more bals dan this. Hiding behind a gay moniker like a tranny to throw jabs.
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
hammerF:

So u admit it? Guy i thought u had more bals dan this. Hiding behind a gay moniker like a tranny to throw jabs.
Ok
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by hammerF: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Ok

I am starting to doubt, u did not put enough effort to deny it.

Dat means ur not Fratermathy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
hammerF:

I am starting to doubt, u did not put enough effort to deny it.

Dat means ur not Fratermathy. cheesy
Is that all?
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by hammerF: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Is that all?

Ur case serious Ooo! Fighting with ur faceless online friend dat u never met or even know. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madness get variety...

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by DerideGull(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The problem I have with the article is the claim that small Urhobo with 1 senatorial district in Delta state is the 4th largest ethnic nation ahead of Ijaws (60% in Rivers, 100% Bayelsa, 40% Delta, and also in Akwa Ibom and Ondo states- undisputed 4th largest with 20million population) and the fifth largest tribe Tiv (Dominant in Benue and also present in Taraba state)

N/B
I ignore trolls

You are worse than the trolls. Only a self-aggrandizing fool will insinuate that Bayelsa State is 100% Ijo.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Eastfield1: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
leave hammerF alone.
he knows what hez doing

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Eastfield1: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
DerideGull:

You are worse than the trolls. Only a self-aggrandizing fool will insinuate that Bayelsa State is 100% Ijo.
Sanchez01:

This boy again. Besides, did you mention 20 million? Ijaws, 20 million in this same Nigeria I'm done laughing! Ijaws are scattered like bird seeds but that does not support your claim.

Bayelsa is not 100% Ijaw like you claimed. There is an Urhobo speaking people in Bayelsa and I bet you don't know this. In addition, Ijaws do not constitute 30% in Delta state. You have the Urhobos and Itsekiris before the Ijaws, so where did you manufacture 40% from?

To sum it up? Those in Akwa Ibom are mere settlement dwellers and that of Ondo is but a fraction and in all honesty, I am glad you didn't cook figures for those.

While I understand you love to make noise, you are so not clearly bright enough because you wouldn't post some shocking, unverified statistics backing your Ijaw postulation.

It is the height of embarrassment for a so called Ijaw lad to claim Bayelsa is 100% Ijaw.
I have told the scum several times.
Only a fool will believe that Bayelsa is 100% Ijaw.
Even Former President Jonathan & his Ogbia people are not Ijaw
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by pazienza(m): 12:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Efewestern:

we have Ofoni people in bayelsa, they are urhobo and also there are isoko community there too..

Ofoni are not Urhobos any more than Orogun is Igbo, they are Tirakiri Ijaws with Urhobo maternal links, just as Orogun are Urhobos with Igbo (Ukwuani) maternal links.

4 Likes

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Efewestern: 6:18am On Aug 02, 2017
pazienza:

Ofoni are not Urhobos any more than Orogun is Igbo, they are Tirakiri Ijaws with Urhobo maternal links, just as Orogun are Urhobos with Igbo (Ukwuani) maternal links.

Orogun is not igbo stop it please, only few part were influenced by ukwuani dialect which is no way closer to igbo, it's more edoid.

other part of orogun have nothing, I repeat nothing in common with igbo, here you are claiming ukwuani are igbos but on the other hand ofoni are not urhobo, hypocrite.

Why not stick with your igbo matter and leave urhobo out of your delusion, you know nothing about urhobo.

cc:
fratermathy and Sanchez01 .
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Sanchez01: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2017
pazienza:

Sometimes I'm compelled to ask what you people sniff before coming online. Ofoni speak the Ughelli dialect and remains the second largest community in Bayelsa.

Like Efe mentioned, a tiny fraction of Orogun were influenced by the Ukwuani dialect but this is not to say that Orogun as a people are Igbo.

In no distant time, you guys would lay claim to Southern Kaduna.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by attackgat: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2017
hammerF:
It appears that the Urhobo are attention seeking again.

This Biafra must be used to highlight Urhobo relevance.

I think they might have shot demselves in the foot.

It is never a good idea to breed enmity with ur neighbours.

Of course. In Nigeria, Urhobos are rarely mentioned or even aknowledged in the scheme of things. As a minority battling with hundreds of other minorities to be heard, they have been drowned out.

So Biafra is the perfect excuse for some people to give Urhobos a voice in a Nigeria where they have no voice. Thats understandable.

Personally for me, when the Biafra referendum comes and Anioma votes massively to join their Igbo kith and kin, I will be happy. I wont lose any sleep about how Urhobos vote.

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Sprumbabafather: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2017
attackgat:

Of course. In Nigeria, Urhobos are rarely mentioned or even aknowledged in the scheme of things. As a minority battling with hundreds of other minorities to be heard, they have been drowned out.

So Biafra is the perfect excuse for some people to give Urhobos a voice in a Nigeria where they have no voice. Thats understandable.

Personally for me, when the Biafra referendum comes and Anioma votes massively to join their Igbo kith and kin, I will be happy. I wont lose any sleep about how Urhobos vote.

Sure. It's only Anioma I feel are my brethren.
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Ijaya123: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Biafra is simply a joke and led by fraudster Kanu, the comedian going around with his circus on road shows.
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by cumbak60: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Ijaya123:
Biafra is simply a joke and led by fraudster Kanu, the comedian going around with his circus on road shows.
cheesy cheesy cheesy How do your politifians canvas for votes? circus on road show indeed. grin

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Markfemi: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
let me come nd watch how ibo slaves will be unity begging south south to join biafuro
yeye slaves
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Markfemi: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2017
fratermathy:

I saw one of the recent interviews in which Nnamdi Kanu said Delta is a part of Biafra. In fact, he went further to precisely mention Isoko as well. When he mentioned Delta, he didn't say "Delta Igbo". He said "Delta State", a state in which Urhobos are the most populous ethnic group. What more proof do we need for forceful inclusion into Biafra?

You may not like that fact we have been vocal in our rebuttal but then, no one likes the fact that they are included in a struggle that is not theirs, a struggle built on hate speeches and "overflogged vitriolic".

if na yoruba talk this thing we wont rest with afonja
ibos are defending hate speech but they want to be loved by other southern tribes
they are not accomodating
they hate others
and are sore losers
Re: Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President by Markfemi: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2017
hammerF:

Look i dont have all day for goal post shifting. I have responded.

Urhobo is a minority group, go find ur fellow minority to spare with, igbo is way too big for u, we will not ever have to lift a finger or raise our voices against u, becos ur way too small.

slavish ibo unity begger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la / Rest In Peace Nnamdi Of Sudan / The Faces Of Lekki Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.