Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is This The Case "He Used And Dumped Me" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Case "He Used And Dumped Me" (599 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Case "He Used And Dumped Me" by jbbalarabe(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2017
18+

��HE USED AND DUMPED ME

Dear ladies, when you mention the above statement, what do you mean?

��I have been in a couple of relationships, and I keep looking for where I was used, I found none....

��Now, let's make things clear for ourselves, if sex is what you mean by he used you, just put the *shut* to the *up* and find somewhere to sit, my friend!

��This is where it is important to know why you are having sex. Are you having sex for your own gratification or not? If it's the former, you're wise, therefore stop saying he used you, you enjoyed the sex as much as he did! Stop the unnecessary emotional blackmail on the poor guy.

��If you're having sex with him just because of his desires and not yours, my dear, stop having sex, it doesn't befit you.

��Now, let's highlight the reasons why you should have sex.
1) Because of your enjoyment
2) Because you want a baby
3) Because you are exchanging it for a favour..
And please, that favour should never be marriage, marriage is not a favour anyone does for anyone.

��From what I have seen, most ladies use guys more. You collect money from these guys, it's the giver who should be complaining of being shortchanged not When you have sex with someone and you both are the givers and receivers of this sexual pleasure.

��You want to complain about being used? Complain about someone taking your money. Nobody can take your body without your consent except in the case of rape. Nobody can make you undergo abortion without your consent, so, even in the case of abortion, you were not used...

��In all, have a mind of your own, do things because you want to do them, stop crying foul and blackmailing these guys emotionally. Be wise, no one is using you except you're using yourself!!! If you're not emotionally mature enough to have sex just because you want to, if you are still waiting for someone to say they want to have sex with you before you know you should have sex, then you don't deserve to have sex. Sex is for mature minds only. If after the whole sex and abortions, the relationship doesn't work out, be responsible enough to know that it was the inclusion of your own deeds that brought you to that point. The guy owes you no shit for what you both did! Stop saying you did it for love, I have been in love before and I did not roast my brain for any man.. You too can do that.
Get your own mind and do your own shit, girl!
Re: Is This The Case "He Used And Dumped Me" by krissconnect(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Girls will never listen. They think they're always on the receiving end, they think they're just doing us a favour by offering us sex. undecided
Re: Is This The Case "He Used And Dumped Me" by ebukahandsome(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Leave them. .. Dey will go like, after i gave you my body you said Its over. Wetin me give you?.. Fire wood ahbi?

Re: Is This The Case "He Used And Dumped Me" by ebukahandsome(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Leave them, they will go like, after i gave you my body you said Its over?.. Wetin me give you? .. na firewood?

Re: Is This The Case "He Used And Dumped Me" by NaturesOwn(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
krissconnect:
Girls will never listen. They think they're always on the receiving end, they think they're just doing us a favour by offering us sex. undecided
they as confused as a porcupine...I keep wondering who their bodi n sex help,after draining some mugus bank acc

(1) (Reply)

Six(6) Positive Ways You Can Say No To Sexual Immoralities / Seven(7) Things You Need To Put Into Consideration Before Going Into Relationshi / Best Wild Positions She Loves So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.