Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good (66033 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by skimena: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. Unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked. But I have N1 million as savings.

Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. She said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut.

As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.

655 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Mayannar(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
White collar job?
Either way... God no go shame us in any of our endeavors bruh

330 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by konkonbilo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked . But I have N1 million as savings. Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. she said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut. As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love
grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Tina001(f): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

As for your girl, she is not serious, if she can dump you because you want to be a driver then please let her go. She thinks it's easy to see a white collar job? This is Nigeria, go to school, graduate and hustle like a dropout. What if you secure the white collar job tommorow and get sacked again, will she feed you till you get another? Will you keep depending on white collar jobs? I am glad you didn't allow her pussy cloud your sense cheesy. You are not a SIMP grin

925 Likes 50 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by konkonbilo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Don't let her dictate for you bro. Money dey wetin you won do,no mind her. Atleast you fit de make 8-10k daily if you plan am well. Buy bus, those 14 seater bus. You go do early morning hustle and evening hustle.

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Coder2Client(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
With what she did, if she comes back will you accept her back or not?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by skimena: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good?
The good thing is that it will enable me find my true love. not a pretender or a conditional love

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Sundrus: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Currently na like 0.00001% of women fit contribute to man progress. No just listen to that yeye girl oh. Make formings kill her there. Pull me down syndrome dey worry her.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by skimena: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
konkonbilo:
Don't let her dictate for you bro. Money dey wetin you won do,no mind her. Atleast you fit de make 8-10k daily if you plan am well. Buy bus, those 14 seater bus. You go do early morning hustle and evening hustle.
Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Some women have always been the reason for their partners' fake life due to false endurance just to feed her imaginary class with self importance without offering and investing any thing tangible in the relationship.. Same way men go into crimes just to please them, more like "just work, bring money come house, make I dey chop am."

Brother, what's her class? What's her occupation? What's her own plan too? Can she support you financially? If not, you are carrying an unnecessary burden on your neck. Offload it quickly!

Control your body very well. There is time for it, but balance well first and settle down.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by skimena: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Coder2Client:
With what she did, if she comes back will you accept her back or not?
She's already a past tense.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by frozen70(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
The good thing is that it will enable me find my true love. not a pretender or a conditional love

It's all about having the ability to take stern decisions and stand on it

It's about you finding your bearing and become stronger

It's about you not getting carried away by what people will say, after all people will always have something to say

Am glad you want to go into evening shuttle, go ahead, true love will locate you and appreciate you

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by konkonbilo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
Thanks man
All thanks belongs to the almighty. You get mouth. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Vyzz: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Praise tha Lord brother....

Liability dumped u....

Rejoice and Praise thee

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by paulolee(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
guy no answer that bea, do what's on ur mind so you wont endup regretting because even if you are doing red collar job or brown collar job, bea wey wan leave you go still leave u

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by dannex4adx(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Vyzz:
Praise tha Lord brother....

Liability dumped u....

Rejoice and Praise thee
Lol! you forgot to add this: "parasite dumped him"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ogun kee you if you go and beg her

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by skywalker240(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Op never listen to the words of a vagina person, it would always lead you astray.

checkout Samson in the bible he was led astray by vagina being.

even the downfall of a wise man like Solomon was because of the vagina people he kept as companion.

they only reason with 2 things

1 Emotions

2 Vagina

i stoped falling for the manipulations of vagina beings a long time ago.

even my girlfreind angry

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Rilwayne001: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Is her father rich and has lots of company? If so, her father should find you a white collar job. Otherwise do what gets you progressing and not what she wants. At the end of the day, if you don't progress because you want to fulfill her desires, she'll still leave you. Remember, women come and go, you remain with yourself forever.. Talk more this particular olosho you have as girlfriend.

Obviously if you hadn't saved any money to even think of buying a cab with it, and just like that you got sacked, believe me she would have left long time ago. She probably was expecting that you spendall your savings living some fake life together with her till your money is exhausted and she disappears with another guy.

OP, since she lefts you at your time of despair, kindly for whatever reason,for whatever memories, for whatever begging, DO NOT TAKE SUCH A GIRL BACK. I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE HER BACK even of you later get another white collar job. For if you end up marrying her and at any moment whenever things go a little soue, believe me she'd use your eye gbege before leaving you in you misery for another man.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:
So where is the good? Have you started? Are you making money now? Have you seen a better girl??...

Don't get me wrong o, I am not against your decision, Glad you want to hustle legit. But I am just trying to look for the "good" in your topic grin. Maybe you should update us tongue.

Op if the Good is already here, pls Do Good for me and send me 5k. Oshe ọmọ ìyá mí

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Tina001(f): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Op if the Good is already here, pls Do Good for me and send me 5k. Oshe ọmọ ìyá mí

Why u kan dey quote me? I be OP?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by skimena: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
That guy don jogodo lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Edyice: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Japaa THINGS grin cheesy grin

This Na gal with fake live and fake love cheesy grin

Aunty will still japaa grin

She has told you already ( her see will start looking elsewhere ) if only she haven't started grin .. grin

Its so clear that this will end in tears grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tina001:

Why u kan dey quote me? I be OP?
I was referencing your message, no vex

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by lightangel65i(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
If the bitch dosent like it she should go f uck a guy and get you a job or work by herself, you for breakup with am immediately she say that rubbish, these are the kinda girls who encourage their bfs to do bad things to get money and later end up being used for ritual. Bro may God bless your hustle, there is money in taxi as far as you don't drink, carry women and spend foolishly, my uncle built a 4flat and his house from that. Dump that bitch

33 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Tina001(f): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

I was referencing your message, no vex

No wahala, I nor vex

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by nuelsam: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
and where do u intend to find this true love when u still hustling to pay your bills .... is it oshodi Manchester? or katangura ? or Nigeria? I want to check something...I hope it's not Nigeria tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
LOLs grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by YngDenzel1: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
These vagina pipo and their wahala sef grin grin

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good by sykeng(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
skimena:
Due to this pandemic, the company where I work decided to lay off some staff. unfortunately I was 1 of the people sacked . But I have N1 million as savings. Now I'm thinking of starting a small scale business and also buy a car that I can use to pick passengers that are returning from work every evening from 4pm to 8pm everyday. But my girlfriend is against the idea. she said it's too downgrading for a graduate like me that if I go ahead with the plan she's going to quit the relationship. she said she wants her man to do a white collar job n not to hustle like a taut. As for me, I'm tired of working with people. I want to be a Boss of my own. This situation will help me find my true love. A woman that will love me for who I am, what I have, what I do and not what she wants me to do.

There is always a "once upon a time in every man's life" If she can't pay your bills why listen to her.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.