Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Nigerian Revolution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Revolution (3584 Views)

Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by Theleutenant: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2017
obonujoker:

I can't say... As for me being a non Yoruba, they have been greatly accommodating... I work in a Yoruba man's company, I schooled in Yoruba land etc.. Igbos have business in Lagos, in Ibadan, even purchased lands in faraway Ogun state.... maybe the you see it is different from mine though.....

My only anger with the Yorubas is their hypocrisy, untruthfulness and envy....
. this same eediott is the one i saw on the other thread fighting tooth and nail with FriendNG to defend Yoruba land. here he is again saying he is not Yoruba just to spite those he love to hate. what a shame

too many dolts on this forum

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by vanbonattel: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2017
rainylad:

..This is the Dictionary meaning of 'accommodation' cos i do not think you and your SW brothers knows what it means..
1)To provide housing for,to furnish with something desired,needed or convenient.
2)To do a favour or service for,to oblige.
3)To give consideration to;to allow for
4)To contain comfortably;to have space for..

..Now mr man,can the above be said to what yorubas do for Igbos or any non-yoruba tribe??...

..The truth is that Nigerians are not ACCOMMODATING to any tribe that is not their own,it is purely business..pay money for rent,housing,office spaces,shops and stay..or else scram

..That is what yorubas does..yet will be the first to spew trash about being 'accommodating....Like @vanbottel said,your claims are just like a hotel owner who claims to accommodate clients who pay for his /her services..you lots..how twisted is that?

Brilliant.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by obonujoker(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2017
Theleutenant:
. this same eediott is the one i saw on the other thread fighting tooth and nail with FriendNG to defend Yoruba land. here he is again saying he is not Yoruba just to spite those he love to hate. what a shame

I will report you to Mynd44....

Don't you prefer Osibanjo to the dullard... oya lie??
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by vanbonattel: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2017
Theleutenant:

The truth is that a lot of people are waking up to kick against age long yoruba propaganda. Yorubas will show you wickedness and expect you to clap for them because you still survived the wickedness and still living on the land you bought in their state!

Horrible.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by obonujoker(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2017
rainylad:

..This is the Dictionary meaning of 'accommodation' cos i do not think you and your SW brothers knows what it means..
1)To provide housing for,to furnish with something desired,needed or convenient.

..Now mr man,can the above be said to what yorubas do for Igbos or any non-yoruba tribe??...

..The truth is that Nigerians are not ACCOMMODATING to any tribe that is not their own,it is purely business....Pay money for and,rent,housing,office spaces,shops and stay..or else scram!

..That is what yorubas does..yet will be the first to spew trash about being 'accommodating....Like @vanbottel said,your claims are just like a hotel owner who claims to accommodate clients who pay for his /her services..you lots..how twisted is that?

Same can be said of other tribes... Since yorubas show wickedness, why not show them love??

Isn't this what Christ preaches??
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by obonujoker(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2017
vanbonattel:

The truth is that a lot of people are waking up to kick against age long yoruba propaganda. Yorubas will show you wickedness and expect you to clap for them because you still survived the wickedness and still living on the land you bought in their state!

Horrible.

Vanbottel, so you can't accommodate a Yoruba man??
Note: Yoruba Muslim is not same as Yoruba...
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by Theleutenant: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2017
obonujoker:

I will report you to Mynd44....

Don't you prefer Osibanjo to the dullard... oya lie??
. i prefer Buhari a million time than that weakling called osinbanjo. come and beat me na. i dey wait for you
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by rainylad(f): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2017
obonujoker:

One, I ain't Yoruba Mr.... I just want to prove to you that not everyone is bad.... I served at Abia, Osisioma..I visited a lot of places in Abia state, from isialangwa to umuahia to ohafia, bende etc.... I no what I saw...

The same way some Yorubas ain't accommodating same can be said of some igbos... and you very much know that.....

So stop all this fueling of bile.....

...Guy you are a yoruba man through and through and fool no one but yourself with your 'i am not yoruba talk'

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by obonujoker(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Theleutenant:
. i prefer Buhari a million time than that weakling called osinbanjo. come and beat me na. i dey wait for you

Hahaha... liar....
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by Theleutenant: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2017
rainylad:

...Guy you are a yoruba man through and through and fool no one but yourself with your 'i am not yoruba talk'
. his own yorubaness can be noticed a million miles away. i don't know why this people are this shameless.

it must really suckkkk to be yeriba then

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by Theleutenant: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2017
obonujoker:

Hahaha... liar....
. i just told you the honest truth

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by obonujoker(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2017
rainylad:

Jesus Christ... I just told ya I m not Yoruba, and now you doubt me?? how do I know you are even Igbo sef??
I ain't Yoruba OK.... I m deltan Igbo OK.. from Ogbotu kingdom... I believe you must have heard of the place....
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by obonujoker(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Theleutenant:
. i just told you the honest truth

Bro, a honest Nigerian prefers Osibanjo... Buhari is a failure bro...
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by Chigorkizz(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by Theleutenant: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2017
obonujoker:

Jesus Christ... I just told ya I m not Yoruba, and now you doubt me?? how do I know you are even Igbo sef??
I ain't Yoruba OK.... I m deltan Igbo OK.. from Ogbotu kingdom... I believe you must have heard of the place....
. where is that my meme to flog hell out of this tiger clawed anumanu in human skin?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by eunisam: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Revolution can not work in Nigeria secession is better because the Nigeria u see today has gone far in terms of tribalism, nepotism, ethnicism to mention but a few, it will take 1 million years to. correct Nigerians hateful mindset. Let Biafra go and you will see a new Nigeria
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by EmeeNaka: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2017
The Truth is Yorubas do not accommodate Igbos in any way. It's all propaganda. There are good and bad people in every society. The goods will do you good and the bad will do you bad mostly. I will not say that Yorubas are bad but it will be wrong to say they accommodate Igbos. Igbos are in Lagos in such number because of Nigeria. It is not Yorubas that allowed Igbos to live in Lagos,it's Nigeria and they have got no option. As far as Nigeria is One, Nigerians must live in any place of their choice within Nigeria.
Igbos are in their millions in Kano but that doesn't mean that Kano people accommodate Igbos. They have killed countless number of Igbos but Igbos are still there doing their business, it's because of Nigeria.
Lagos is very hostile. That's why the issue of state police is very dangerous, the Yorubas will use state police to harass and eject Igbos out of Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by Mnbv: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2017
vanbonattel:

See where you are wrong, can I call an hotel "accommodating" if I am paying for the services they render me? No. I will say they are doing their jobs, and they are doing it because I can pay for the services. If any other poor man enters and cannot pay, he will be thrown out. No mercy. Hotels are never accommodating. They are doing their business.

I can equate the situation we the Igbos face in various parts of Nigeria to a hotel service. We pay for land or shops, you allow us to stay. When you finish eating the one we give you by month end, even when my rents has not expired, your youths start barking again, and we must somehow, grudgingly settle them, just to keep our businesses afloat, because we need the ports to bring in our merchandise.

But while a good hotel will collect your money and render services and security, your people collect our money via land sales, taxes, rates, fines and other punitive levies, and still turn back and ask us to clap for you because you are accommodating us in your place?

You still send illegal gangs to harass our traders, you send omo onille to ask for more money everyday, you send agberos to hold our goods and delay our businesses, you use police to terrorise our people while they try to chill out in bars in the evening.

Where is the accommodating, Laudate?

They allow u contest for elections in their land do u welcome that in your region as well? To me that is accommodating oo. That u pay for something does not mean the person to whom u paid to should not be appreciated. That u paid d dowry of your wife to your in-laws does not mean your in- laws are insignificant or is it so Will u say you bought their daughter over when you paid her dowry and therefore they are no longer accomodating?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by laudate: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Theleutenant:
. the east part is the one that got ur attention most. so that you can ridicule the igbos you love to hate. Theleutenant i don't know why ur life is so filled with hatred toward the igbos others but i tell you this , it all end up here on nairaland. you can never match up with an Igbo man me. Theleutenant you will continue to be an urchin that you are and you will die of this hatred if you don't change

you are the worst Igbo hater in this forum,to even think that you are just one jobless omoale Osu from ogbomosho Mbaise makes the one thing more annoying.

onye ara
Ekwensu! Onye eberibe. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by laudate: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
bolakale30:

I actually laughed hard while reading this. You are funny bro. I don't take part in the d1ck measuring contest called tribalism because it's totally pointless. As someone who was born and bred in Lagos let me point out something to you sir, the area boys menace you mentioned earlier does not affect igbos alone, even the so called indigenes dey suffer for their hand. On a lighter note, I spent almost two years in the southeast and nobody offered me all these goodies you listed here. Shall we conclude that my brothers in the east are not "accommodating"?
Hehehehe..... you dey mind am? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by laudate: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
rainylad:

..The truth is that Nigerians are not ACCOMMODATING to any tribe that is not their own,it is purely business....Pay money for land,rent,housing,office spaces,shops(which the sellers desperately need to sustain themselves undecided) and stay..or else scram!

..That is what yorubas does..yet will be the first to spew trash about being 'accommodating....Like @vanbottel said,your claims are just like a hotel owner who claims to accommodate clients who pay for his /her services..
..how twisted is that?

Where is the word 'free' written in that definition of 'accommodating' or 'accommodation?' shocked Or are you just a freeloader like your friend, who believes being accommodating means you should get everything for free? undecided

Now listen, "to provide housing for; to give consideration to; to have space for..." are part of the definitions of being accommodating. In some countries or places, you are NOT even given the consideration, talk less of being granted the opportunity to pay for that thing.

In some communities you would never even be offered housing or land in a particular area, no matter how much money you have, simply because you are not an indigene of that place. In some parts of the far North, you cannot even dream of building a church in the centre of their town, it is like a taboo. Yet, in the Southwest, you can buy any house, live anywhere and be given consideration for any thing you want to buy or own. Yet, someone believes they are not accommodating .... mtcheew! angry
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by rainylad(f): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

Where is the word 'free' written in that definition of 'accommodating' or 'accommodation?' shocked Or are you just a freeloader like your friend, who believes being accommodating means you should get everything for free? undecided

Now listen, "to provide housing for; to give consideration to; to have space for..." are part of the definitions of being accommodating. In some countries or places, you are NOT even given the consideration, talk less of being granted the opportunity to pay for that thing.

In some communities you would never even be offered housing or land in a particular area, no matter how much money you have, simply because you are not an indigene of that place. In some parts of the far North, you cannot even dream of building a church in the centre of their town, it is like a taboo. Yet, in the Southwest, you can buy any house, live anywhere and be given consideration for any thing you want to buy or own. Yet, someone believes they are not accommodating .... mtcheew! angry

...And what is the meaning of this garbage from you??..are you an illiterate??..you and your afonja brothers claim you 'accommodate' Igbos..
..I gave you the dictionary meaning of the word cos its clear you lots have zero idea of what that word means..you are here talking rubbish about your ancestors being freeloaders...

..Please carry your insane and meaningless rants to those who has time for crap cos i have no time to indulge slimy characters like you

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution by laudate: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
rainylad:
...And what is the meaning of this garbage from you??..are you an illiterate??..you and your afonja brothers claim you 'accommodate' Igbos..
..I gave you the dictionary meaning of the word cos its clear you lots have zero idea of what that word means..you are here talking rubbish about your ancestors being freeloaders...

..Please carry your insane and meaningless rants to those who has time for crap cos i have no time to indulge slimy characters like you
Your ignorance has been exposed, and so you decided to take refuge in insults. sad Why am I not surprised? Na una way be dat. Hehehehe..... cheesy Anyway, your response shows clearly that you are the one with "zero idea of what that word means... talking rubbish about your ancestors being freeloaders...your insane and meaningless rants..." Clap for yourself. Daalu zi! wink Ehm, by the way, is 'slimy character,' your middle name? Tell us quick, so we know how to treat your case.
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by Theleutenant: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
laudate:

Ekwensu! Onye eberibe. Anuofia!
. i really don't wanna do this today but. don't push me i swear you won't like it.i am so gonna ruin ur Sunday.
Re: The Nigerian Revolution by laudate: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Theleutenant:
. i really don't wanna do this today but. don't push me i swear you won't like it.i am so gonna ruin ur Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Osun Again To Plead With Omisore / Governor Diri Hires Six SANS,46 Lawyers To Defend Him At Election Tribunal / Tinubu ‘s Ambition Lacks God Factor(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.