Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally (25104 Views)

Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by sandland: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
googlepikins:
useless and stupidd Afonjas, why did you open a new account just to reply me. SS we will never be with Afonjas and Hausa Fulanis. Never. We will rather all drown in the ocean

Time to go and drawn in the ocean. Iam from Enugu state. Kanu is a noise marker. Do You think that creating a new country will eradicate injustice?
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Cubeet: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

You quite right but Enugu and Imo re more civilised.
What do you know about the S.E you think you can divide the Igbos among themselves. IMO state pulled the largest crowd of all Nnamdi KANU visit to SE states, and the people of Enugu are even the ones clamouring the more for Biafra, what do you expect when you are being attacked by Fulani in the Night, and then the same Fulani run to the Military barracks in the morning to avoid reprisal. And you want the same people to be One Nigeria with their attackers(Fulani)

3 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Bullhari007(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
where are them
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Tmercy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Afonjas
ur nemesis
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Cubeet: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
sandland:

Time to go and drawn in the ocean. Iam from Enugu state. Kanu is a noise marker. Do You think that creating a new country will eradicate injustice?
Afonja claiming to be from Enugu.
And Even if you are from Enugu look at how your fellow one Nigeria are hating on you calling you omo ibo and Yanmiri. If you ever stayed in the North you will know better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Earthquake1: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cubeet:
What do you know about the S.E you think you can divide the Igbos among themselves. IMO state pulled the largest crowd of all Nnamdi KANU visit to SE states, and the people of Enugu are even the ones clamouring the more for Biafra, what do you expect when you are being attacked by Fulani in the Night, and then the same Fulani run to the Military barracks in the morning to avoid reprisal. And you want the same people to be One Nigeria with their attackers(Fulani)

Quit replying that cone head illit*rate, when stops getting attention, he'll shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Hyicene(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
ESDKING:

To spot a Yoruba Muslim is very easy. It's a pity.
as easy as ABC...dnt mind dix flock of cows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

I said it that Imolite's re very enlightened and educated people who will never fall for Kanu's gimmicks!

Likewise Enugu. Imo and Enugu re intellectually front runners that can't be cajoled by the cheap selfish propaganda of Nnamadi Kanu.

We know the front runners of Biafra re the self-acclaimed 1st and 2nd citizen of Biafra- Anambra and Abia. An Ebonyi man, who know s he is the least citizen of Biafra doesn't even support the course whole hearted knowing fully well he is better represented under one Nigeria.

[b]Did u say "better represented under nigeria"??

Please look around you...we provide our selves road, water, security, even electricity power which has resulted in the death of many via pollution of carbon monoxide,...does It look like this government is representing us..the so called house of reps don't even know or care what we are going tru...does it look like it's getting better to you?
The government isn't ready to make it work...
U think they don't know what do to make it work..
Recently they made it possible for pilgrims to access fx at 200naira/dollar While manufacturers that actually contribute to economy, students hoping to travel abroad, those that need health care abroad will have to get it at black market for huge price....I can talk on and on but there's no time...
This arrangement called Nigeria isn't working...some pple more powerful than the majority aren't willing to make it work..

I am a confirmed yoruba dude...but I support anyone including nnamdi kanu willing to have their own nation with hope of proper management and governance cos it's clear we are never getting it in this country since 1960....
u think they don't embezzle funds in developed countries..but there's always enough to steal and atleast take care of basic amenities..ordinary Germany has free education to university level for both citizens and foreigners..

Unity is a nice word on its own...but in the arrangement called Nigeria, it's not

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Cubeet: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
ivolt:
Jobless illiterates stand with Ipob, while visionary Igbo men and women stand with one Nigeria.

Kanu will have to import thugs from Anambra and Abia to hold a successful rally in Imo, the
enlightened state.
An insult to any state in Igbo land is an insult to all Igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Awoo88: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Okorocha wants to import thugs from osun.

2 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't think there ever has been or ever will be a group of more bitter,delusional people like these yuruba folks...they sound like your crazy a55 ex-girlfriend who calls you after two years when she's being shaggged by another guy to tell you that she doesn't really care about you,doesn't miss you and that he's got a longer d1ck....I can't do much more than shake my head at their insane ramblings....bunch of pathetic losers..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by IJOBA2: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

I said it that Imolite's re very enlightened and educated people who will never fall for Kanu's gimmicks!

Likewise Enugu. Imo and Enugu re intellectually front runners that can't be cajoled by the cheap selfish propaganda of Nnamadi Kanu.

We know the front runners of Biafra re the self-acclaimed 1st and 2nd citizen of Biafra- Anambra and Abia. An Ebonyi man, who know s he is the least citizen of Biafra doesn't even support the course whole hearted knowing fully well he is better represented under one Nigeria.

ITS IN YOU

4 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 0b100100111: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
IJOBA2:
ITS IN YOU

Thanks!
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by zubydave(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

You and those giving you likes should be ashamed of yourselves. You are there shamelessly telling the world that there are 1st,2nd and least among the classes Igbos. Indeed there is division in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by OgaBuhari: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

[s]

We know the front runners of Biafra re the self-acclaimed 1st and 2nd citizen of Biafra- Anambra and Abia. An Ebonyi man, who know s he is the least citizen of Biafra doesn't even support the course whole hearted knowing fully well he is better represented under one Nigeria.[/s]

you keep repeating this senseless piece of trash ..

Nonsense.
Go get a life bastard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 0b100100111: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
OgaBuhari:
you keep repeating this senseless piece of trash ..

Nonsense.
Go get a life bastard.

grin grin grin

Feel your pain, bitterness and agony. But it's the truth.

Ingest sniper if it really hurts. It's minus one fool on Earth

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by enemyofprogress: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nigeria 1-0 biafra tongue tongue

*HOW GOV FAYOSE WAS SCAMMED MILLIONS WITH 11 PRESIDENT BUHARI'S PICTURES.*

GOVERNOR AYODELE Fayose was very confident, in fact, his confidence was contagious, that he was in possession of ‘exclusive’ photographs to drive home his point to Nigerians that ailing president Muhammadu Buhari who is presently in London on medical leave, was incapacitated and no longer fit to function as president of Nigeria.

He threw caution to the wind and went public with his claim. Little did he know that he was a victim of a carefully coordinated scam. A source close to Abuja revealed that the South West Governor was approached in the Federal capital territory by someone close to the seat of power who claimed some people ‘very close’ to the president were in possession of the said ’11 Pictures’ showing President Buhari in ‘life support machine’, but they would only trade it for money.

The source would not disclose how much the Governor allegedly paid for the 11 photographs, but it ran into “millions of naira”, according to the source.

What Fayose failed to realize was that he was being set up by people close to Abuja to “embarrass him” before the public. “He got the pictures, paid and raced to Ekiti State to organize that press conference on June 6 where he boldly declared Buhari was on Life Support and he had ‘pictures’ to prove his claim.

“They predicted him correctly,” the source said, adding, “someone wanted to shut him up and it was successful to some extent. Not that he was ever taken seriously by many save for his die-hard fans, but now, even his die-hard fans have seen the kind of person he is.”

On why a state governor would not know a photoshoped pictures, the source said: “I told you that the job was ordered by people very close to the seat of power. It was carefully staged, I am sure the photographs were not done in Nigeria, they are so real, it would even fool President Buhari himself. It was just a plot to discredit Fayose further without the presidency responding to him. You know Buhari’s stand on Fayose-SILENCE. This is a man who dared the wife of the president to enter into the US and risk arrest for a crime someone else committed. The whole world save for Fayose was sure it was not Mrs. Aisha Buhari, wife of Nigerian president that was implicated in that Haliburton scandal, but he kept going on it to the extent he became a nuisance not only to himself but his family and state. And what did the presidency do? Aisha Buhari travelled to the US and met with former First Lady, Michelle Obama among others. This time, they played on his irrational behavior and made him look like a fool. It was a well coordinated conspiracy.”

After Fayose realized he had been conned, he never said another word about the 11 ‘Exclusive’ pictures till the visit of the All Progressives Congress, APC Governors to Abuja House, London where Buhari is recovering from an undisclosed ailment. When Fayose attacked the photograph taken with the APC governors as ‘fake’, the presidency as usual did not respond, rather, it organized six Governors from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and since the photographs of the PDP governors were released late Tuesday, Fayose again has crawled back into his woodworks. Before the end of the week, he will definitely find something else to say after he whined about his exclusion from the PDP Governors’ visit to Buhari.
A fool at forty, is a fool forever.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 0b100100111: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
zubydave:

You and those giving you likes should be ashamed of yourselves. You are there shamelessly telling the world that there are 1st,2nd and least among the classes Igbos. Indeed there is division in the east.

Why re u denying the obvious truth? You know the truth!
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by mark2sunny(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

You mean better represented under the bridge?

3 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by agaba77: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Afonja east

3 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by NaoSlay: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Imaginary youth group? Only jobless Igbo's will want to put everyone in their shoes. So no Igbo man can go against Biafra or ipob again?

He becomes imaginary or afonja. grin
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by pajimi: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
I know Biafra will be actualized one day.I will be more convinced if I could read the blueprint, manifesto, structure, etc . of Biafra. if refrandum is done in favour of Biafra, what system of government are going to adopt, where is the capital, who will be the first president and much more. please I need core Biafra (Nwa Chineke) to enlighten me on these issues. all hail Biafra
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Where were these zoo political idiots yesterday These idiots can only sit in one room with microphone to take thrash he being paid to Flofic by their pay masters.

No point of responding to these shit mouths.

Come outside to say what you are saying.

God bless Biafra Republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by zubydave(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

Why re u denying the obvious truth? You know the truth!
What truth? You only make them 1st, 2nd or third class in your heart. How do you intend to grow as a nation when already in your minds you consider yourself more sophisticated than others. I read a very old book about the Americans around 1770, a particular paragraph has this quoted "irrespective of their different cultural heritage and decent, they all consider and see themselves as Americans". These people saw equality as the key to growth, unity and great development. I think the east should take a leaf from that.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by patola080(m): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
sekxy:
'
shut up...your afonja propaganda said same thing when NK visited Anambra state..but what happened. .he came back again and you all lost your voices seeing the crowd that welcomed him ..and how Obiano was disgraced out of his campaign field...

don't go and fight for your oduduwa republic behind close doors
shut up u re nt thinking with ur brain but wot is between ur legs because u will b able to sell it well fool
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

That means hiring the entire Osun youths
you people won't kill me with laughter. I was just here to read comments but I had to laugh out loud because of some comments here.
Ndi igbo unu nwere onu ojoo.
Chai

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by victormovic: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Afonjas
wats does afonja has to do wit this
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by patola080(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hyicene:
as easy as ABC...dnt mind dix flock of cows
because dey make use of dia brain now n one he goat can not tell them wot to do
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by KimWooBin: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
dat y sometimes i hate democracy, if would hv been that we are still under military rule Biafra would have been a gunner... IPOB Would hv been in hell by now.. . i hate all ds Biafra arguments... dey ar all bunch of illiterates.
castrated lizards...
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Abagworo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
I got banned for posting this news yesterday. 99% of the crowd that blocked the roads in Owerri came from other States and a close look at the videos will clearly show the distinct stand of the Imo masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l06a_YZ1OZw
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by greatermax77(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by KimWooBin: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Nigeria 1-0 biafra tongue tongue

*HOW GOV FAYOSE WAS SCAMMED MILLIONS WITH 11 PRESIDENT BUHARI'S PICTURES.*

GOVERNOR AYODELE Fayose was very confident, in fact, his confidence was contagious, that he was in possession of ‘exclusive’ photographs to drive home his point to Nigerians that ailing president Muhammadu Buhari who is presently in London on medical leave, was incapacitated and no longer fit to function as president of Nigeria.

He threw caution to the wind and went public with his claim. Little did he know that he was a victim of a carefully coordinated scam. A source close to Abuja revealed that the South West Governor was approached in the Federal capital territory by someone close to the seat of power who claimed some people ‘very close’ to the president were in possession of the said ’11 Pictures’ showing President Buhari in ‘life support machine’, but they would only trade it for money.

The source would not disclose how much the Governor allegedly paid for the 11 photographs, but it ran into “millions of naira”, according to the source.

What Fayose failed to realize was that he was being set up by people close to Abuja to “embarrass him” before the public. “He got the pictures, paid and raced to Ekiti State to organize that press conference on June 6 where he boldly declared Buhari was on Life Support and he had ‘pictures’ to prove his claim.

“They predicted him correctly,” the source said, adding, “someone wanted to shut him up and it was successful to some extent. Not that he was ever taken seriously by many save for his die-hard fans, but now, even his die-hard fans have seen the kind of person he is.”

On why a state governor would not know a photoshoped pictures, the source said: “I told you that the job was ordered by people very close to the seat of power. It was carefully staged, I am sure the photographs were not done in Nigeria, they are so real, it would even fool President Buhari himself. It was just a plot to discredit Fayose further without the presidency responding to him. You know Buhari’s stand on Fayose-SILENCE. This is a man who dared the wife of the president to enter into the US and risk arrest for a crime someone else committed. The whole world save for Fayose was sure it was not Mrs. Aisha Buhari, wife of Nigerian president that was implicated in that Haliburton scandal, but he kept going on it to the extent he became a nuisance not only to himself but his family and state. And what did the presidency do? Aisha Buhari travelled to the US and met with former First Lady, Michelle Obama among others. This time, they played on his irrational behavior and made him look like a fool. It was a well coordinated conspiracy.”

After Fayose realized he had been conned, he never said another word about the 11 ‘Exclusive’ pictures till the visit of the All Progressives Congress, APC Governors to Abuja House, London where Buhari is recovering from an undisclosed ailment. When Fayose attacked the photograph taken with the APC governors as ‘fake’, the presidency as usual did not respond, rather, it organized six Governors from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and since the photographs of the PDP governors were released late Tuesday, Fayose again has crawled back into his woodworks. Before the end of the week, he will definitely find something else to say after he whined about his exclusion from the PDP Governors’ visit to Buhari.
A fool at forty, is a fool forever.
grin Haters don suffer... one by one god will catch dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oduah: Why I Was Absent For Vote On E-transmission Of Election Results / Kaduna: Thousands Flee Zangon Kataf, Kauru As Herdsmen Sustain Massacres / You Should Be Ready To Live With The Consequences Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.