Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally (25041 Views)

Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by nchinonso(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2017
hahaha, senseless fellows, who are the so called youths? just five persons will come out and talk senselessly and media will carry it as voice of the people......this news and its source are not professional.......beside IMO state is one of the first son of Biafra land and not order wise, for those of you who have missed the truth.....you should also know that this time around not body can deceive and divide us unless the person in question wants to be....... IMO is Biafra land and nothing more..........
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by OTEGA1: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2017
I think Ibo's are d problem of themselves unity is a stranger to d Ibo's..
The look but can't see. You c how the Niger delta used militancy to get attention from govt....
The Ibo's are d ones holding senseless to ransom.
This is an opportunity for them to be united and get as much benefit for d region from govt.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by PROPHETmichael: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Okoroawusa was always a clown even before the arrival of IPOB. IPOB has only driven him mad. Vanguard please give us their office number addresses, we would like to visit them. cool cool

I'm suspecting this your courtesy visit oo cheesy
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by LexngtonSteele: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2017
xelly:

Drug traffickers, prostitudes, and those with highest crime rate want to opt out and you are having sleepless night? It should be your top most priority for them to go. Do you befriend prostitudes? Drug traffickers? Do you harbour them? We aren't good yet AREWA is disturbed and are making senseless statements as you are. Where ever you see Biafra, promote its exit from Nigeria.

Yawn. ..the typical Ipork with microscopic IQ. ..

NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 0b100100111: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2017
proeast:
Stop decieving yourself. The support for Biafra is massive allover Igboland including Imo & Enugu state. This so called youth groups are non existent and were assembled by Rochas in order to save face after the humiliation he suffered the day Nnamdi Kanu stormed Owerri & was recieved by a mammoth crowd. You need to come to Owerri to really understand the passion we have for Biafra.

I don't know why you detest the truth even though it's bitter. Was it not less than 10% of Imolite's that came to welcome Nnamadi Kanu?

When a referendum is conducted, you will tender and unreserved apology to me.

Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi will deny Biafra. Few re just dancing along.

Anambran's and Abians re just craving for dominance
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Princewell2012(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Very funny. These paid groups could not even hide the fact they were APC and Rochas Okorocha agents.
They went ahead to prove to some people who could have read reasons to their opposition that they are actually working for and being paid by APC and Okorocha.

Mentioning Okorocha, APC and Buhari in their reasons for opposing Biafra is a confirmation that they are paid agents of the government of Rochas
Okorocha and APC led federal government.

Okoroawusa was always a clown even before the arrival of IPOB. IPOB has only driven him mad. Vanguard please give us their office number addresses, we would like to visit them. cool cool

Dont mind them. Am from imo state, that is okorocha hands work. No imo youth can stop Ipob rally whenever they re set to go.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by DeYoungJoe(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

I said it that Imolite's re very enlightened and educated people who will never fall for Kanu's gimmicks!

Likewise Enugu. Imo and Enugu re intellectually front runners that can't be cajoled by the cheap selfish propaganda of Nnamadi Kanu.

We know the front runners of Biafra re the self-acclaimed 1st and 2nd citizen of Biafra- Anambra and Abia. An Ebonyi man, who know s he is the least citizen of Biafra doesn't even support the course whole hearted knowing fully well he is better represented under one Nigeria.

U got it wrong, never mind dis thread, one person can claim coalition of youths. A word is enough for d wise.

Dat's if u are wise
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by tolue42(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2017
googlepikins:
Story story, story!! No one from South South and South East should buy punch and Vanguard news paper again. They're all Brown envelope media. How can they report that imo state don't support biafra after seeing almost one million Biafrans matching for Nnamdi kanu in owerri

you are so daft to know that a man from sapele owns vanguard news.. omo ales!
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Trinidan: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
Paid mofos

Keep wallowing in delusion

BIAFRA has come to stay

thunder fire una

You no get common sense
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Wearemoving: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2017
[We have past this level can't you see what is happening this time even the Yorubas are now in support of Biafra..So stop this cheap comment and think like a youth don't think like 82 years old person..quote author=0b100100111 post=58946893]

I said it that Imolite's re very enlightened and educated people who will never fall for Kanu's gimmicks!

Likewise Enugu. Imo and Enugu re intellectually front runners that can't be cajoled by the cheap selfish propaganda of Nnamadi Kanu.

We know the front runners of Biafra re the self-acclaimed 1st and 2nd citizen of Biafra- Anambra and Abia. An Ebonyi man, who know s he is the least citizen of Biafra doesn't even support the course whole hearted knowing fully well he is better represented under one Nigeria.

[/quote]
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Midastorch(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2017
one thing i actually cannot comprehend abt the Biafran lot is they don't know what they want...the AYC guys gave them ultimatum but they were the first to cry nobody can chase,them from Nigeria as it belongs to everybody.....the Mazi Nnamdi they are fighting for, couldn't even fight for the release of people they were arrested together,he left them to rot in prison as sacrifice for him. Mandela was released from prison together with his co freedom fighter....now that's a HERO...I love the igbo culture as it is rich in its own way.. the igbo people are very hardworking lots and they are scattered all over the world...... be that as it may,igbos are people that carry themselves with alot of pride,if Biafra is finally achieved,will the imo elite allows the Anambra illiterate but stinkingly rich rule over him and vice versa....the Ebonyi man is even doom for life.....
what plan has been made for the igbo over #40 trillion investement scattered all over Nigeria...i pray whats happening to South Sudan atm does not happen eventually to Biafra......yes i am Afonja and i love all naija tribes....i am a true Nigerian
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by od501: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2017
just hope this kanu guy Won't succeed in tearing d igbo community apart. from d luk of fings pple might end up fighting pple.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by bams2999(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Gud people's of IMO State be a strong one Nigeria one people's
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by MrSly(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

You re 1 out of millions so you can't speak for all. Am making viable point you know it's the truth deep down. Even before the agitation of Biafra, it was known. So don't try to hide that fact.
Shut up! Stop vomiting!
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by proeast(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

I don't know why you detest the truth even though it's bitter. Was it not less than 10% of Imolite's that came to welcome Nnamadi Kanu?

Lol, very funny indeed. FYI, Biafra does not respect the artificial boundry created by the military. When it comes to Biafra, there is nothing like Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Imo or whatever. WE ARE UNITED IN OUR DEMAND FOR BIAFRA!!
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 0b100100111: 1:12am On Jul 31, 2017
MrSly:

Shut up! Stop vomiting!

Re u epileptic? Heard patients now have access to the internet
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by chineduemmao: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
0b100100111:

You re 1 out of millions so you can't speak for all. Am making viable point you know it's the truth deep down. Even before the agitation of Biafra, it was known. So don't try to hide that fact.
funny enough you just said it all-- she is one out of a million and cant speak for all and you forget that thesame also applies to you or do you have a superhuman ability to speak for millions? I doubt my friend... however the only difference between you two is who is being less political. you see am sorry to say this but you are actually the one being more political, its no longer new to us, forget about NK and his hate speeches and all of that, truth be told Nigeria as a whole is mess. everyone i repeat everyone is complaining in one way or the other irrespective of region even before the emergence of ipob and NK its been known so lets not pretend about that and i've come to know this and its true that whoever it is that is supporting this call for one nigeria is either a politician or potential politician who has something to gain at the end of the day out of this fraud called Nigeria am sorry but its selfish of you to think of yourself alone in the midst of these chaos to the extent of you not seeing that this is a propaganda, "staged protest!" as we have already seen in the past people get paid to attend stupid protests like this while someone is puling crowd, causing traffic without spending a dime yet you claim that imo people can't support kanu who then caused all those hold-ups on friday?
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by chineduemmao: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
0b100100111:

even if a refe is conducted outside the suppose biafra zone 70% will vote for let biafra go ... Talk more of imo and enugu... Hahaha!! you funny shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Saraki React To Twitter Restoration In Nigeria / Lagosians Protest Against Governor Ambode's Anti-People Policies (Photos) / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.