Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally (25078 Views)

Supreme Court: Imo Youths Storm The Streets For Governor Hope Uzodinma / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by luluman: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Very funny. These paid groups could not even hide the fact they were APC and Rochas Okorocha agents.
They went ahead to prove to some people who could have read reasons to their opposition that they are actually working for and being paid by APC and Okorocha.

Mentioning Okorocha, APC and Buhari in their reasons for opposing Biafra is a confirmation that they are paid agents of the government of Rochas
Okorocha and APC led federal government.

Okoroawusa was always a clown even before the arrival of IPOB. IPOB has only driven him mad. Vanguard please give us their office number addresses, we would like to visit them. cool cool
If we in IMO say we want one Nigeria do you want to force us in to Biafra?
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by mhmsadyq(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
From where dem come from?
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by luluman: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pharaoh9:
Afonjas
Afonja for IMO?

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by smsventures: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Anyway am from imo and

I am youth

But this youth group is a trash they don't speak for imo youths

Paid destroyers

In Biafra I stand

#ironfist

3 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by smsventures: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
luluman:
If we in IMO say we want one Nigeria do you want to force us in to Biafra?
if we from Imo say we want Biafra will you force us into One Nigeria?

#Ironfist

2 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Naziridamos: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

I said it that Imolite's re very enlightened and educated people who will never fall for Kanu's gimmicks!

Likewise Enugu. Imo and Enugu re intellectually front runners that can't be cajoled by the cheap selfish propaganda of Nnamadi Kanu.

Zombie spotted

We know the front runners of Biafra re the self-acclaimed 1st and 2nd citizen of Biafra- Anambra and Abia. An Ebonyi man, who know s he is the least citizen of Biafra doesn't even support the course whole hearted knowing fully well he is better represented under one Nigeria.

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by caleboxylic: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=pajimi post=58959188]I know Biafra will be actualized one day.I will be more convinced if I could read the blueprint, manifesto, structure, etc . of Biafra. if refrandum is done in favour of Biafra, what system of government are going to adopt, where is the capital, who will be the first president and much more. please I need core Biafra (Nwa Chineke) to enlighten me on these issues. all hail Biafra [/quot

Visit www.ipob.org

Modified: http://www.ipob.org/2017/02/biafra-fundamental-principles-and-policy.html?m=1
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by ipob1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

I said it that Imolite's re very enlightened and educated people who will never fall for Kanu's gimmicks!

Likewise Enugu. Imo and Enugu re intellectually front runners that can't be cajoled by the cheap selfish propaganda of Nnamadi Kanu.

We know the front runners of Biafra re the self-acclaimed 1st and 2nd citizen of Biafra- Anambra and Abia. An Ebonyi man, who know s he is the least citizen of Biafra doesn't even support the course whole hearted knowing fully well he is better represented under one Nigeria.

lol see this afonja oo, i am a native of owerri, stop delluding ur useless self, okoroawusa has lost the battle. Owerri is the center of biafra like we proved it yesterday. Okoroawusa wu onye oshi! Those paid phantom pro-nixooria protesters for show their faces for owerri nd see if they will go back alive. Anumanu!

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Nonaira1: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

So it's no more SE igbo vs SS igbo division una dey try do; you've moved up to SE igbo vs SE igbo division attempt. Worthless people

SE you see wetin I've been telling una, everything Afonja says is piece of shit. They are evil!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by ipob1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
afongha3:

Keep SS out of your lecherous, leprous and greedy hand.
nd who ar u mr man? Can u speak for me? As ss? Check ur brain
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by ipob1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

You re 1 out of millions so you can't speak for all. Am making viable point you know it's the truth deep down. Even before the agitation of Biafra, it was known. So don't try to hide that fact.
my friend shut up! U nd ur phantom group for show up for owerri na! Since u dey craxe!

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
sandland:

Time to go and drawn in the ocean. Iam from Enugu state. Kanu is a noise marker. Do You think that creating a new country will eradicate injustice?
but staying in nigeria too won't eradicate injustice

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by iganboh001: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
The last sentence is an irony!!!!!
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by ipob1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
ivolt:
Jobless illiterates stand with Ipob, while visionary Igbo men and women stand with one Nigeria.

Kanu will have to import thugs from Anambra and Abia to hold a successful rally in Imo, the
enlightened state.
ya avaricious igbos stand with 10 nixooria. May amadioha visit u

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by zuto4u(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol..... Nigeria politics!!! This is non existing group. Nnamdi Kanu will be somewhere now laughing at the foolishness of Okorocha and APC Govt.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by ipob1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cubeet:
What do you know about the S.E you think you can divide the Igbos among themselves. IMO state pulled the largest crowd of all Nnamdi KANU visit to SE states, and the people of Enugu are even the ones clamouring the more for Biafra, what do you expect when you are being attacked by Fulani in the Night, and then the same Fulani run to the Military barracks in the morning to avoid reprisal. And you want the same people to be One Nigeria with their attackers(Fulani)
bro u realy have time replyin to that ewedu infested brain

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by ipob1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
NaoSlay:
Imaginary youth group? Only jobless Igbo's will want to put everyone in their shoes. So no Igbo man can go against Biafra or ipob again?

He becomes imaginary or afonja. grin
my friend shut up! Believe me any idiot that show their faces for owerri, they will go back with broken necks

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by jacyhelen(f): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/coalition-imo-youths-say-no-pro-biafra-rally/

can somone reminds these okorohausa idiots that the senate and north has said no to Restructruing!!!!..cant never sell my soul for peanuts

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by ipob1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
KimWooBin:
dat y sometimes i hate democracy, if would hv been that we are still under military rule Biafra would have been a gunner... IPOB Would hv been in hell by now.. . i hate all ds Biafra arguments... dey ar all bunch of illiterates.
castrated lizards...
ya u ar right if it were to be in military regim, nixooria would have been on fire now! U tink we ar joking? Take a chill nd wait as the climax explodes

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by jacyhelen(f): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
afongha3:

What has Muslim got to do with it? Are u okay?

he is ok cos he spotted a unity begger.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by ipob1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
a tasted nd comfirmed way to die easily , is go to any igbo major city either in s/e or s/s nd insult biafra or kanu, talk of one nigeria. This solution kills more than poison, 2mins instant death! Those phantom nigerian protesters for show their faces for owerri nd go back with broken necks or hunch back. Mad people!
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Abagworo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
ipob1:
a tasted nd comfirmed way to die easily , is go to any igbo major city either in s/e or s/s nd insult biafra or kanu, talk of one nigeria. This solution kills more than poison, 2mins instant death! Those phantom nigerian protesters for show their faces for owerri nd go back with broken necks or hunch back. Mad people!

Ipob has no grounds in Owerri.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by yinkafemi11: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
A+ SUCCESS TUTORIALS offers intensive holiday lesson for JSS1-SSS3 with introduction to Excel and PowerPoint @ LEA PRY OLD KUTUNKU GWAGWALADA( 09099686704, 07030351427
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by ipob1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Abagworo:

Ipob has no grounds in Owerri.
do u recall am from owerri? Talk to my ass! Afonja
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by luluman: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
smsventures:
if we from Imo say we want Biafra will you force us into One Nigeria?

#Ironfist
Fine, so who want Biafra can go & who doesn't should be allowed peace.Na by force?
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by smsventures: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
luluman:
Fine, so who want Biafra can go & who doesn't should be allowed peace.Na by force?
good those that want Nigeria can migrate to Nigeria and leave Biafraland period!
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by PDJT: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
0b100100111:

[/s]

Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by chineduemmao: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:

You re 1 out of millions so you can't speak for all. Am making viable point you know it's the truth deep down. Even before the agitation of Biafra, it was known. So don't try to hide that fact.
which fact?
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by 0b100100111: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
chineduemmao:
which fact?

That there re classes of Igbo`s.
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by JikanBaura(m): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
undecided I'm sorry to say Igbos must go. we can't stay with parasites
Re: Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally by Jj222(f): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2017
sekxy:
'
shut up...your afonja propaganda said same thing when NK visited Anambra state..but what happened. .he came back again and you all lost your voices seeing the crowd that welcomed him ..and how Obiano was disgraced out of his campaign field...

don't go and fight for your oduduwa republic behind close doors
tell him ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. / Pastor Reuben Wilson Inaugurates Tinubu Support Group In Rivers State (Photos) / Okorocha Receives Odigie Oyegun In Imo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.