Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) (98948 Views)

Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
peller has taste. emoney decor is just as gaudy as every igbo man alive lmao. gaudy and loud furniture.

Every Igbo man alive

What the Bleep is wrong with this fool?

5 Likes

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by sukkot: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ugosample:

Every Igbo man alive

What the Bleep is wrong with this fool?
what it do bro ? what we popping tonight ? moet ?
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
sukkot:
what it do bro ? what we popping tonight ? moet ?

grin grin

Recession dey, so no poppong

Besides, Evans agents are still on the loose lol
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by SURElee(f): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Shina's living room concept I like, less is more. From the colours to the concept. I just look simplicity with good/warm colours.

1 Like

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by sukkot: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ugosample:

grin grin

Recession dey, so no poppong

Besides, Evans agents are still on the loose lol
hehehehe am feeling that bro. prevention is better than cure. gotta enjoy covertly these days mayne. grin grin grin
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Michealforever: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Billionaire before 30, Amen.

No wonder...
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by henryobinna(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
SonofDevil:
sorry is either u re a newbie on nairaland or just decide to be hypocritical .he is a known tribalist in politics section.
He sees everything as competiton between Yoruba and igbo
If someone who's been registered on Nairaland since 2013 is a newbie then i wonder who are the oldies...

Not everyone is active on the politics section and besides this thread is not in the politiics section of the forum.
not everyone goes about taking not of every post and the monikers attached to them to know who's been tribalistic since time immemorial.

I still maintain my stand that you're the one who's tribalistic based on your reply. The guy you quotes might also be a tribal bigot but je chose to hide it.
At best the both of you are tribal bigots with one hiding it while the other is in the open telling the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Bonjoro: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Billionaire before 30, Amen.

O gor
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by xxgig(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
I just Graduated Straight out of Uniben Rejoice with me
congratulations dear. Uniben my Alma mata
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Okeikpu(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
ibkayee:
First is too gaudy
Who told you to put a comment here
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by pweetiedee(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
if I sleep off in the first sitting room , I will have bad dreams.

If I sleep in the second one..I will find myself in Barbie's kingdom...

the first one is scary, if I visit someone who has that sitting room, I won't be relaxed at all...it kind look like tushed up herbalist house.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by pweetiedee(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
if I sleep off in the first sitting room , I will have bad dreams.

If I sleep in the second one..I will find myself in Barbie's kingdom...

the first one is scary, if I visit someone who has that sitting room, I won't be relaxed at all...it looks like tushed up herbalist house.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by miclef86(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
I prefer Dele Momodu's sitting room
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by prettyunny(f): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
i go for shina's for its simplicity and colorfulness
but E-money house na the type arm robbers dey like wella,😂😂
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by anigbajumo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Maturity, give it to that peller
Cost nd expensive...E-money,correct Chinese tile...

I can't pick one out of the two...
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by encrypt(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
Barney11:
shina sitting room is calm,mature and modest,but Emoney own looks so scattered,stuffy.it looks like a house of person trying to tell you 'he has arrived'.it is their choice anyway but i will choose Shina's own.
Scattered? Stuffy?? Oga use words that you know their meaning na.
For the record i prefer shina's too but that's because his space is well managed and the color scheme is cute.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by crunchyg: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
SonofDevil:
sorry is either u re a newbie on nairaland or just decide to be hypocritical .he is a known tribalist in politics section.
He sees everything as competiton between Yoruba and igbo
But enyi why on earth did you decide to choose this moniker?
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by kayo80(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
ibkkk:
I think i prefer the second sitting room.Its cool and i love the lemon color.Just cute!

Hello. Please where did you get the picture on your dp? I really like it and would love to know the source. Thanks.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wesporting:
Shina Peller richer than E-money...we have so many rich people in Nigeria they don't make mouth or live their life on social media.

LOL, how did you calculate their networth? I'm curious cos i want u to teach me so i can calculate hushpuppi own
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Any man that is OK can have the type of Shina Peller sitting room but a man must be very OK to get the kind of E-money sitting room..

2 Likes

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Shina peller's
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by zicoraads: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
ibkayee:
First is too gaudy
My sweet potatoes kiss
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by zicoraads: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
kayo80:

Hello. Please where did you get the picture on your dp? I really like it and would love to know the source. Thanks.
OXL tongue
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ibkayee(f): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
zicoraads:

My sweet potatoes kiss
Hello my dear cheesy
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by oliviacute(f): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
shina peller's......itx xo wow..awww
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
SonofDevil:
typical Igbo man with no class. No wonder kcee no sabi dress
No wonder your yoloba brother denrele sabi dress pass everybody gringrin mumu bigot.

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by sddiamond: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Wesporting:
Shina Peller richer than E-money...we have so many rich people in Nigeria they don't make mouth or live their life on social media.
who ask you? go and make your own money, fluent it if you like Ode

1 Like

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
NorthSide:
Shinner Peller's. E money's own looks like a typical Nigerian Palace.
hahaha, u guess right.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Darls247: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=ruggedized1 post=58952376]Emoney's sitting room beats it hands down. Shina Peller sitting room can compete with what I have already but Emoney's sitting room is a royal sitting room, clad in all-gold

my brother, God bless you, you have said it all.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Wolinx(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
For Your Mind
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by LordAdam16: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
How people reduced this to a tribal debate is beyond me.

E-money's sitting room is a classic design. Peller's is a modern design.

Most folks with "old" money, scions, peerage, royals, politicos would choose E-money's setting every single time. It never ages. Most old, vintage buildings (stately homes) in Europe, the Americas, and the Middle East and Presidential (and Monarchial) Palaces have a variant of E-money's setting for that reason.

On the other hand, most folks from the wretched to the upper middle class, new money, professionals, tech billionaires would choose Peller's design. Many won't be able to stand living in E-money's setting day in and out. But it comes at the cost of expensive refreshes. While classic design is ageless, modern design evolves. In 10-20 yrs time, Peller's design would be an eye sore.

Modern design just doesn't make sense for most "old money" folks. No history, way too common, and it's fleeting. Rather than spend money on a new decor every decade, how about using that money to buy a new painting at an art auction, or expanding the wine cellar or sth; the first is a needless waste, the last two are spends that ironically keep money in your pocket. And even tho' the cost of maintenance for a classic design is on the high side, that's what servants and estate managers are for.

Which do I prefer? Neither.

Both work for the people who use them. The bourgeois can't all afford a classic design, and new money want to seen as forward thinking so modern design every day of the week. On the other hand, most of the 1% and old money grew up in homes with a classic design, have a legacy and it is only fitting that they go for things with heritage--a Rolls instead of a Maybach, French/Italian wine instead of Cypriot wine ... classic instead of modern design.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
oliviacute:
shina peller's......itx xo wow..awww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.