Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) (98943 Views)

Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
ok
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Nestoville(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
Shina living room be like garden. Too much green and he even wearing green shirt and shoe! That's razz men
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by NaijaOrNothing: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
dem say make you pick one

grin grin
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kufie:
That's olive green
Oh,thanks.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by eaglechild: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
LordAdam16:
How people reduced this to a tribal debate is beyond me.

E-money's sitting room is a classic design. Peller's is a modern design.

Most folks with "old" money, scions, peerage, royals, politicos would choose E-money's setting every single time. It never ages. Most old, vintage buildings (stately homes) in Europe, the Americas, and the Middle East and Presidential (and Monarchial) Palaces have a variant of E-money's setting for that reason.

On the other hand, most folks from the wretched to the upper middle class, new money, professionals, tech billionaires would choose Peller's design. Many won't be able to stand living in E-money's setting day in and out. But it comes at the cost of expensive refreshes. While classic design is ageless, modern design evolves. In 10-20 yrs time, Peller's design would be an eye sore.

Modern design just doesn't make sense for most "old money" folks. No history, way too common, and it's fleeting. Rather than spend money on a new decor every decade, how about using that money to buy a new painting at an art auction, or expanding the wine cellar or sth; the first is a needless waste, the last two are spends that ironically keep money in your pocket. And even tho' the cost of maintenance for a classic design is on the high side, that's what servants and estate managers are for.

Which do I prefer? Neither.

Both work for the people who use them. The bourgeois can't all afford a classic design, and new money want to seen as forward thinking so modern design every day of the week. On the other hand, most of the 1% and old money grew up in homes with a classic design, have a legacy and it is only fitting that they go for things with heritage--a Rolls instead of a Maybach, French/Italian wine instead of Cypriot wine ... classic instead of modern design.

-Lord
Finally someone with a brain comes along.
Thank you so much for your honesty.

1 Like

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by mekybabe1: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
E money's sitting room is terrible. Olden days furniture. The black and white tiles/marble is so ugly. Nothing trips me there. Peller's sitting room is dope.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ibkkk(f): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
kayo80:

Hello. Please where did you get the picture on your dp? I really like it and would love to know the source. Thanks.
Got it from facebook.Cant remember the actual source.

1 Like

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by kayo80(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
ibkkk:

Got it from facebook.Cant remember the actual source.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by zicoraads: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Hello my dear cheesy
It's not fair what you always do...not fair
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by LordAdam16: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
StOla:

I have always maintained that E-Money has the mentality of a typical man who was raised in extreme poverty, and having stumbled on sudden wealth that was not gradual, attempts to acquire everything a salesman can manage to convince him is appropriate for his new status.

Hence, his house no matter how large will always look like it is stuffed with junk, no matter how expensive, seeing that he is lacking in conservative or refined taste.

Compare the living room of Peter or Paul of P-Square to that of E-money, then you realize that some are rich with taste, while some are suddenly rich without enough time to acquire taste.

It is the same way some wannabe hustlers decorate their wrists with fake shiny gold wristwatch, while a more refined guy might settle for stainless steel strap wristwatch that is more pricey.

You just turned sh*t on its head.

Your assessment of E-money is correct, but the same can be said of Shina Peters (I don't give a horse sh*t about his background).

I'd give E-money's decor a pass, because he defo can't afford the real sh*t. But with the cash at his disposal, the goal of having a classic look, and the fact that he is only just starting a dynasty (if his children don't lose their head along the line), that sitting room would only get better as the years count by.

You can have Shina's sitting room for <1m. That'd probably not even get you enough seats for a classic decor. It's not just about the cost, I'd rather organize a ball in E-money's interior than Shina's interior.

In a few years time, if he still has cash on him, he'd need to do a complete revamp to stay classy. E-money can bequeath his sitting room to his 3rd generation, and even if he becomes broke as hell, he can still pass off the facade of having lots of mullah to any high profile individual visiting him.

It hurts my ears and eyes when I hear and read most Nigerians use of the words "conservative," "refinement," "taste," "class." Like seriously?

There is absolutely nothing conservative about Shina Peller's sitting room. Look at the photo on his wall. Completely distasteful!

Please use words correctly and don't criticize for the sake of it. E-money's sitting room may not be the gold standard, you'd know it when you see it, but don't give him flak by using Shina's room as a yardstick. Compare his with Momodu's, then you'd have a point!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Ojahwest1: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Quepeeler palour look like visitors pal or, it doesn't look machinated
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
zicoraads:

It's not fair what you always do...not fair
Lol what do I do?
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ernesto93: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Arian11:
we in uganda don't know them
you Ugandans don't even know yourselves

1 Like

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by DonMekino(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Poor people analyzing dem rich people sitting room... The two are good QED....
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ThierryJay: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
LordAdam16:

You just turned sh*t on its head.

Your assessment of E-money is correct, but the same can be said of Shina Peters (I don't give a horse sh*t about his background).

I'd give E-money's decor a pass, because he defo can't afford the real sh*t. But with the cash at his disposal, the goal of having a classic look, and the fact that he is only just starting a dynasty (if his children don't lose their head along the line), that sitting room would only get better as the years count by.

You can have Shina's sitting room for <1m. That'd probably not even get you enough seats for a classic decor. It's not just about the cost, I'd rather organize a ball in E-money's interior than Shina's interior.

In a few years time, if he still has cash on him, he'd need to do a complete revamp to stay classy. E-money can bequeath his sitting room to his 3rd generation, and even if he becomes broke as hell, he can still pass off the facade of having lots of mullah to any high profile individual visiting him.

It hurts my ears and eyes when I hear and read most Nigerians use of the words "conservative," "refinement," "taste," "class." Like seriously?

There is absolutely nothing conservative about Shina Peller's sitting room. Look at the photo on his wall. Completely distasteful!

Please use words correctly and don't criticize for the sake of it. E-money's sitting room may not be the gold standard, you'd know it when you see it, but don't give him flak by using Shina's room as a yardstick. Compare his with Momodu's, then you'd have a point!

-Lord

Do not get carried away by your pseudo-analysis. Nothing complex here, as the considerations required do not include future value analysis, as every asset eventually depreciates. The question is which do you prefer now aesthetically?

E-moneys room is woefully disjointed (tiles do not match the furniture, oversized speakers, space not utilized well) and is a classical style "wannabe". Unfortunately, there is no middleground with the classic style as u are positing. U either get it right or it comes out looking like hodge podge of sh*t, irrespective of how expensive it actually is.

Shina' room though not perfect, is simple but not tacky, mature and modern as you rightly pointed out. Since it has less irregularities, I'd prefer it to e-money's, regardless of its future upgrade requirements.

Ultimately, neither style does it for me. In that regard, I'm with you.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Tobium1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
All Afonja will pick shina knowing fully well that a bachelor earning just above 100k can afford that. E. Money own for pass jare
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Teeboi56: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Too me I prefer (peller) sitting room I swear it was fine and I also like d colour GREEN MY FAVOURITE COLOUR
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by zicoraads: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol what do I do?
You are always disappearing on me embarassed
Just when I start getting used to our lovey doveys grin
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ootolu: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Shina Pellas because its contemporary while e-money is old school.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by dharamanil(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol people Don craze Walahi..... I read lots of comments here saying it's scattered and how shinapellar own looks good ?? I mean pellars own looks like who is struggling to decorate his house matching colours like a chick living in the normal lekki 3 bedroom. But E money says it all. I mea u can't expect me to be rich have a my sitting room look like pellars. I would rather make my daughters own be like that in her early 20s

2 Likes

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by dharamanil(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
SonofDevil:
who tribal bigot like u go support before.

E-money bedroom is a typical Igbo man house always want to show and impress at the end it look like babalawo house.

Just look how calm and mature Shina peller sitting room is it will amaze u that Shina peller richer than e-money but u don't see him showing off on Instagram or social events

Oga make person here word Abeg. .... A the thing here is to big men comparing their sitting room. The comparison is odd because pellars sitting room is learning. I mean I can't be rich and live like a lekki runz girl because na them dey do colour blocking. Google the royal burkiham palace and see if it looks like anything like pellars or E money
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by LordAdam16: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
ThierryJay:

Do not get carried away by your pseudo-analysis. Nothing complex here, as the considerations required do not include future value analysis, as every asset eventually depreciates. The question is which do you prefer now aesthetically?

E-moneys room is woefully disjointed (tiles do not match the furniture, oversized speakers, space not utilized well) and is a classical style "wannabe". Unfortunately, there is no middleground with the classic style as u are positing. U either get it right or it comes out looking like hodge podge of sh*t, irrespective of how expensive it actually is.

Shina' room though not perfect, is simple but not tacky, mature and modern as you rightly pointed out. Since it has less irregularities, I'd prefer it to e-money's, regardless of its future upgrade requirements.

Ultimately, neither style does it for me. In that regard, I'm with you.

Not all assets "eventually depreciate."

My gripe with St0la's post was his choice of words and unguarded lampooning of E-money's room, like Peller's was miles better.

It's harder to nail a classic decor than a modern decor, and for someone like E-money who is nouveau rich, much harder. It's that relativity I'm pointing out, especially the point about improvement.

E-money's London office's decor is better than his sitting room decor. You could go to town on the reason why, improved taste, better interior designer, more money at his disposal... Whatever it is, it's improper to take a shot for the sake of it.

Calling E-money's sitting room a classic design "wannabe" is unfair tho' vaguely accurate, esp. considering that we're talking about Nigeria. How many home-bred Nigerian interior designers can actually nail a classic design? Or do you think E-money can afford to fly in a $300+/hr (20-hr minimum) Master Designer that old money use for their classic interior designs? His low-quality, bland (by classic standards) drape tell the whole story.

Still, cut him some slack will ya. It's a style he likes and he was willing to commit to it without falling way off the mark. You shouldn't extol Shina simply because he went for the easier, cheaper, more popular route.

-Lord

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by delilwaxz(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
angryShina

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by bracket0(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Though both are nice bt prefers Shina Peller's own
enter this link and start making your dollarsmiley http://buckstip.com/?id=42399
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ibkayee(f): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2017
zicoraads:

You are always disappearing on me embarassed
Just when I start getting used to our lovey doveys grin
Are you sure it's me? cheesy
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by CaraJewel(f): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2017
prefer shina's own, itz homely
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by zicoraads: 12:52am On Jul 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Are you sure it's me? cheesy
You are denying me publicly laidis? angry embarassed Haba! Was I not the one you made a video for and kept it on your profile for me to see? lipsrsealed
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by bluecircle470: 12:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Wesporting:
Shina Peller richer than E-money...we have so many rich people in Nigeria they don't make mouth or live their life on social media.

To pick one na hin hard you or you no understand the sentence?
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ibkayee(f): 12:56am On Jul 30, 2017
zicoraads:

You are denying me publicly laidis? angry embarassed Haba! Was I not the one you made a video for and kept it on your profile for me to see? lipsrsealed
Lmao grin
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2017
is all about choice
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by zicoraads: 1:07am On Jul 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao grin
Keep laughing. I wee report you to poco grin

You know poco is a no nonsense geh online. She will spank you for me tongue

1 Like

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by temiflex01(m): 1:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Vanity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.