Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) (98945 Views)

Meet Naomi Peller, Shina Peller's Daughter / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2017
ibkayee:
First is too gaudy
Oyiboooooo,take it easy oh madam
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by kelzgie: 2:08am On Jul 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
dem say make you pick one
Lmao..yur meme na killer...
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by kelzgie: 2:10am On Jul 30, 2017
Teewhy2:
Shina peller sitting room looks simple and classy, it shows maturity. I don't like a sitting room that looks flashy and lousy as it doesn't makes the mind to really feel relax, the different colors will keep the mind busy and if your mind doesn't feel very relax at home where then can you feel relaxed.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
Oversabi...wen money come na rainbow go dey hin house o..#
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ThierryJay: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2017
LordAdam16:

Not all assets "eventually depreciate."

My gripe with St0la's post was his choice of words and unguarded lampooning of E-money's room, like Peller's was miles better.

It's harder to nail a classic decor than a modern decor, and for someone like E-money who is nouveau rich, much harder. It's that relativity I'm pointing out, especially the point about improvement.

E-money's London office's decor is better than his sitting room decor. You could go to town on the reason why, improved taste, better interior designer, more money at his disposal... Whatever it is, it's improper to take a shot for the sake of it.

Calling E-money's sitting room a classic design "wannabe" is unfair tho' vaguely accurate, esp. considering that we're talking about Nigeria. How many home-bred Nigerian interior designers can actually nail a classic design? Or do you think E-money can afford to fly in a $300+/hr (20-hr minimum) Master Designer that old money use for their classic interior designs? His low-quality, bland (by classic standards) drape tell the whole story.

Still, cut him some slack will ya. It's a style he likes and he was willing to commit to it without falling way off the mark. You shouldn't extol Shina simply because he went for the easier, cheaper, more popular route.

-Lord

Ok, I understand you're trying to cut E-money some slack since he dared to set up something unique different from the regular modern styles, meaning he thinks differently. I'm not debating that his room his probably far more expensive than Peller's. My point is whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing correctly. And I think E-money is actually rich enough to secure all the necessary accessories. I have also seen much better classic living room set-ups (on three occasions) from wealthy middle-class folks in Nigeria who are probably not as rich as E-money. I think it's about the fashion sense/taste.

On the comparison, the question is what does "better" mean in this context? It should connote aesthetic harmony and quality of all the individual components of the living room. There should be a balance in all the factors identified previously. If you are a football fan, it's like comparing Argentina, with super-attackers like Messi, Aguero, Higuaín, Dybala and Di Maria but with a much average midfield and defence, against Germany that does not have a specific Messi-CR7 quality player, but whose players are of high-quality/teamwork in all departments. You and I know that Germany is better. That's the analogy here. However, this does not mean that Peller's living room is extra-special or something. It just reflects a well setup good quality living room.

In terms of potential/individual quality, E-money's room prevails, else, the delivery is what is lacking.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ibkayee(f): 3:28am On Jul 30, 2017
zicoraads:

Keep laughing. I wee report you to poco grin

You know poco is a no nonsense geh online. She will spank you for me tongue
Poco na my personal person, good luck with that cheesy
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Mrlouis: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Billionaire before 30, Amen.
They didn't begin by living a fake azz life or seeking unnessary and useless attention. They bent down and worked hard for it. Take a cue son
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by tballeyy(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2017
I prefare my 1 room
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by edkai: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by jaytime(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Shina Peller's. It looks cool n simple. E-money own go do person heat, the floor sef dey like barbing salon own.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by raslim20(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2017
From the online polls on both sitting rooms on nairaland, here is the result of both parties

E-money 20%
Shina Peller 80%

Like if you agree and share if you oppose
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Fawklicant: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2017
None!

E-money's looks too flashy and devoid of real taste. From the marbles to the 'thrones' to the curtains...and then the big azz home theatre system Then the personal portrait on the wall? Is he Fernandez? Chandeliers are a best fit for high ceilings not low ones where it'd be within reach.

Shina peller's own looks simple but too colorful. Green sofa and cheap green center throw rug? C'mmon, he can certainly do better. The mirror too shows little to no creativity. Above all, looks small like a rented apartment.

I think both of them sould learn from Psquare's living room.

1 Like

Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by ELMoss(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2017
its definitely shina pellers..... So calm, soft and matured.... E-Money meanwhile is just like a showoff without organisation...the difference is clear....
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by Adaomalight(f): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Abeg! shina don marry? grin
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by skuribeebo: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Billionaire before 30, Amen.
ma ton ara re.
Re: E-money Sitting Room Vs Shina Peller Sitting Room, Which Do You Prefer (photos) by slawnation(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
I prefer hushpuppi's own angry
sorry do u understand English at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.