Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote (766 Views)

Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by golor(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
it's common among most men that "we have no good girl " today argument with some guys and 3married men inclusive made me to do this.

they believe, all girls will fall for a richer guy, despite been in a relationship with a rich guy. They have the notion that no girl is faithful and loyal , to make matter worse married women inclusive and the 3married men concur to it .

to me, I believe we still have good girls and faithful married women, though they are few, I was overwhelmed by them cause I was the only one standing for, not all are bad.

please let take statistics of the percentage of Good and bad here by clicking like for Bad and share for Good girl nor faithful, please your vote is applicable to married women.

if you as a guy, you have the feeling of your baby leaving you for another guy cause of money please vote and girl vote too.

I advocated for this vote, cause one finally said, even if we have good and faithful ones it may just be 5percent, I strongly disagree cause it more than that.

I have followed voting, that turned out to be the exalt result. that of 9ja presidential election, Us election, big brother nairaland voting to mention but a few.

please am not for attention but to know.

for bad click like, Good click share.

Cc:lalasticala
Mynd
Seun
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by Learnstuffs: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
The number of good and responsible girls is alarmingly low.
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
As bad girls dey everywhere naso bad guys full ground. The society sef no dey friendly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by moshood521: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Dis 1 weak me.....
Abegi na everybdy badt sef....
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by theophorus(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
...Most good girls have seen don't look like "Slayqueen".

Men want Big Chelsea and Barca... the Bad get try to get this requirements and use it to attract men.

If you really want go Ladies/Girls/Women.

1. Pray.
2. Remove those yeye physical attributes
3. Look in the Right direction.
4. Keep your money
5. Be a Good Man.
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by Arabiandude: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
it's hear and not here
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by debiah95(f): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yeah sure. Am one
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Here kor, there ni
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by MissCokie(f): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
debiah95:
Yeah sure. Am one

Your photo is adorable

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:

Your photo is adorable

Sarcasm at its finest grin grin grin
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by MissCokie(f): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
truthsayer009:

Sarcasm at its finest grin grin grin

Noo, that's no sarcasm. I meant that. She's beautiful, adorable, and natural.
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good girls are 75%while others are 25%.
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Oh lawd! not again.
Just die this matter.
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by Victornezzar: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
Oh lawd! not again.

Just die this matter.
hello friend
Op asked a question
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2017
MissCokie:

Noo, that's no sarcasm. I meant that. She's beautiful, adorable, and natural.

With that broken teeth of hers? Issa jump & pass.
Re: Do We Still Have Good Girls? Please Come In Let Here Your View And Vote by MissCokie(f): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2017
truthsayer009:

With that broken teeth of hers? Issa jump & pass.

She's adorable for having the courage to upload that online. Not all girls would do that.

(1) (Reply)

Is Poking The Navel An Act Of Masturbation? / Always Control The Narrative About Your Relationship / 5 Top Places To Go On A Date In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.