Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (64725 Views)

Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? / Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Innanillahi Wa'inna Ilaihi Raji'un

Wa alaykum salam @ OP. May Allah accept her soul, grant her family the IMAN to bear the great loss.
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2017
RIP these days of politics all sorts of politician's family members are just dying anyhow
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by shams040(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:
Hope She gave her life to Christ before her demise?

RIP!

it wld av been bad for her if she dos.

I pray Allah forgive her and grant her paradise.

Brother I pray Allah guide u so u wnt die upon wat u curretnly belif in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Dagoma: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2017
May Allah foregive all her shortcomings and grant her Frdaus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by princeadams11: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!
You that gave your soul to christ, how are you better than her?
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by goingape1: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!
I pray so!

if not she will meet her wonderful prophet Mu...d in the lake of fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
GQman:
Her Papa money no fit save am?
Why she no go London?
Wetin she go dey find for India? India no go treat black person with respect.
I am sure ABUTH doctors would have treated her as a VIP
if she arrived there for treatment, but greed would not let Arewa invest in ABUTH, and Nigerian healthcare.
Bless her soul.

******see ow confused u are....... #Oversabi..... U demanded for ur view.... Just three word for d deceased RIP, u begin spew okro... Mtchew
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by mouaue: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by goingape1: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2017
shams040:

it wld av been bad for her if she dos.

I pray Allah forgive her and grant her paradise.

Brother I pray Allah guide u so u wnt die upon wat u curretnly belif in.
point of correction!

Christian don't go about bombing people on what there believed in!

if ALLAH should have guide him, I'm sure he will be a jihadist by now and shouting Allah is great when killing people!

ALLAH is danm great indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2017
goingape1:
point of correction!

Christian don't go about bombing people on what there believed in!

if ALLAH should have guide him, I'm sure he will be a jihadist by now and shouting Allah is great when killing people!

ALLAH is danm great indeed!

Oscar Morel, Darren Osbourne are Christians that killed Muslims on what they believe in

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!
Paul that gave his life to Christ, how did he die? Did u remember he was beheaded? Christ can help no one, including himself, man..

4 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by billagreen(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!
which kind of person is this o,, Christ?
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT POPE JOHN PAUL AND ALL THE DEAD POPES,
AND EVERY OTHER DEAD CHRISTIAN IS IN HELL

BECAUSE THEY FAILED TO GIVE THEIR LIVES TO ALLAH BEFORE THEY DIED. undecided

Yeye talk

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2017
we don hear
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Danlakwaja: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2017
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by samsam2019: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!
what an idiotic and irresponsible comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Psalm45(f): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT POPE JOHN PAUL AND ALL THE DEAD POPES,
AND EVERY OTHER DEAD CHRISTIAN IS IN HELL

BECAUSE THEY FAILED TO GIVE THEIR LIVES TO ALLAH BEFORE THEY DIED. undecided
Can see u r speaking from hell to know as u r already in it.

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by oskobi: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Nemesis is catching up on them. As long they think they are strong, their sons and daughters will always be paying the price. as long they keep many to die on starvation and hunger and travel abroad, steal our money, deprive millions of good health care, light, accommodation. THEY SHALL ALL DIE. Is just so painful that the children are paying for their fathers sin.

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Teeboi56: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!
Christ kee if she do so dat means she is goin to he'll fire I swear no daughting

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by goingape1: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
ollah1:

Oscar Morel, Darren Osbourne are Christians that killed Muslims on what they believe in
on which century ago undecided

compare to the killing nowadays, who have killed more?

who have destroy the life of many with bomb?

peace indeed

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by kenoz(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
RIP to her
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by sukkot: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2017
mayne she was 38. dayum.
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Golden75(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2017
despite the money......death still ve access... Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihirraji'un

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2017
goingape1:
on which century ago undecided

compare to the killing nowadays, who have killed more?

who have destroy the life of many with bomb?

peace indeed

The problem with folks like you is that, you know nothing but act like they know everything. The listed names did their terrorists acts in the past one year.

Christians have killed more and also ruined more countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
princeadams11:

You that gave your soul to christ, how are you better than her?

He's better than her because he's still living
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2017
ollah1:

The problem with folks like you is that, you know nothing but act like they know everything. The listed names did their terrorists acts in the past one year.

NOT only countries but continents. The hypocrisy is real

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by danla44(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!

Yes she did, and that include all other muslim faithful in the world. We strongly believe in Jesus (Alaihi Salatu wassalam) as a messenger of Allah (SWT) but NOT God. Becouse he is not and dont deserved to be worshipped. There is no single verse in any holy book where Jesus said "Iam God worship me".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by goingape1: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2017
ollah1:

compare to your people terrorist act in the past decades.

probably he pretending to be a Christian whereby his true identity is that of a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Zerhraddeenx:
Daughter Of Ex-Governor Of Jigawa State (Alhaji Sule Lamido) Is Dead. (PHOTOS)

Innanillahi Wa'inna Ilaihi Raji'un.
Assalamu-Alaikum, my Brothers and
Sisters. It's with great sadness that I have to notify the entire Nairalanders for the demise of Sule Lamido's Daughter (Hajiya Hadiza)
Hajiya Hadiza was the second Daughter of Alhaji Sule Lamido, she was born in 1979.
She died today (Sunday) in India, following her long illness.
In-Sha-Allah, Her burial time would be announced as soon as they arrive Nigeria.
On behalf of The Family of Late Alhaji Ibrahim Kwana, and I would like to express our sincere condolences to Dr. Sule Lamido.
May her Precious Soul R.I.P.P, Allahumma Ameen.
CC: Mynd44, OAM4J.
Allah yaji kanta yasa ta huta. Amma kai kuma nan zaka kawo labarin rasuwanta? kamar dai baka san me ke faruwa a nan ba?
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2017
goingape1:
compare to your people terrorist act in the past decades.

probably he pretending to be a Christian whereby his true identity is that of a Muslim.

Only hypocrites, bigot and sentimental people write like you. When a Christian does something, then something is behind it but if a Muslim does same thing it's his faith.

I bow at your stupidity, it should be patented

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by zabuur: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!

Just simply avoid the thread I thats the best u could come up with.

Do u think terrorism is all about carrying guns? Your statement is terror inclined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.