Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (64721 Views)

Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? / Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by hahn(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

See who is excreting with his perverted throat. Your f*cking Mohammed is busy dipping his serpent preek in the hottest lava in the real hell fire not in the 72 transparent gem oloshos you are dreaming of. While his anus is also been sucked inside out with his intestines by a shape-shifting aboki demon with barbwired pestle for preek. #StinkingIslamicPigs #GodPunishYourSoCalledallah

God will be really proud of this your comment. I am sure this is what Jesus would have done too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by magzey: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2017
May Allah forgive her short comings
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by abbaapple: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:
Hope She gave her life to Christ before her demise?

RIP!

u dis mad man stop dis nonsense and respect yourself.
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by azezola(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017

RIP
Your Jesus christ is a myth
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

See who is excreting with his perverted throat. Your f*cking Mohammed is busy dipping his serpent preek in the hottest lava in the real hell fire not in the 72 transparent gem oloshos you are dreaming of. While his anus is also been sucked inside out with his intestines by a shape-shifting aboki demon with barbwired pestle for preek. #StinkingIslamicPigs #GodPunishYourSoCalledallah

HONESTLY..
YOU'RE SEVERELY RETARRDED.
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Very good. And they will all die one by one
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hadone:

Her life already given to the Lord of Christ (One God worthy of worship)
Liked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by princeadams11: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
charlesazeh:

He's better than her because he's still living
Still living and committing sins
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT POPE JOHN PAUL AND ALL THE DEAD POPES,
AND EVERY OTHER DEAD CHRISTIAN IS IN HELL

BECAUSE THEY FAILED TO GIVE THEIR LIVES TO ALLAH BEFORE THEY DIED. undecided
allah? is that the name of the oracle you serve?
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by mamawin(f): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!
Thank God she was a moslem before death, I pray she finds peace with her creator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by muriunited(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!
stupid comments, is your religion pure? If so that's for your own understanding, worship your own Christ, let her worship her own Allah is only God Almighty knows the right paths.

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by pembisco(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I hope you know Allah is a deity u worship and that Allah is currently in Hell with Mohammed
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why sacrifice her na?
Wicked father
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!
What an idiot. Maybe you should ask your grandfather I'd he gave his useless life to Buddha before he died. Olodo.
Nigerian Christians are the Most annoying in the world

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

Yes this useless Naija Christians don't know that
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
pembisco:

I hope you know Allah is a deity u worship and that Allah is currently in Hell with Mohammed

ALLAH IS A DEITY, BUT JESUS IS NOT?

PLEASE SIR, ASK YOURSELF, "AM I RETARRDED OR ALREADY MAD" ?

ALSO PRAY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT TO AID YOU IN PICKING THE CORRECT ANSWER.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
danla44:

Yes she did, and that include all other muslim faithful in the world. We strongly believe in Jesus (Alaihi Salatu wassalam) as a messenger of Allah (SWT) but NOT God. Becouse he is not and dont deserved to be worshipped. There is no single verse in any holy book where Jesus said "Iam God worship me".
And you HV not read where He was worshipped even in the holy scriptures? Jesus still remains the way, the truth and the life. Time shall tell...
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by dododawa1: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
DIE in India and BURIED in Nigeria
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by brimoknight(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!

Sorry dear,she gave her life to the creator not the created.

R.I.J.F

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!

Alhamdulillah she did not.....if not she won't be at peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hadone:

Her life already given to the Lord of Christ (One God worthy of worship)
Jesus is LORD... LORD over all, over your god allah

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by freeay: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
RIP
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!

Very good million dollars question. Jesus is Lord

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
pembisco:

Jesus is there too
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by dragunov: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
chaiii such a beautiful damsel

the rate of beautiful girls dying these days

Someone might consider visiting Vahala for 2 weeks

RIP
Bros if you go, you can't return
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by kaymical(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

av you been to hell before, how did you know this?
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by gawu1: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:

RIP!
She gave her life to God not Christ. Even Christ, himself gave all his life to God, and not to a human, a mortal like him.

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by RedDistrict: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
a lady just passed and instead of us to commiserate and empathise with the family, we are all arguing about religion??
Una nor dy tire to argue over nonsense?? Una dn chop belleful sef? chai!!
May her soul rest in perfect peace, amen
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Usniya: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=TheHistorian post=58964805][b][i][size=11pt][font=serif]Hope She gave her life to Christ before her demise?

RIP!
u are very stupid 4 dat statement........ foooool
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
May Allah forgive her sins and bless her soul with eternal rest ameen.
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
gawu1:

She gave her life to God not Christ. Even Christ, himself gave all his life to God, and not to a human, a mortal like him.
Spot on. Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.