Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (64712 Views)

Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? / Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
The babe fine o,I hope the mortuary attendants no play with her dead body?
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by ussy09(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hadone:

Her life already given to the Lord of Christ (One God worthy of worship)
Matured response

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Osyabj: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
goldedprince:
Why sacrifice her na?
Wicked father

The ONLY commentator that knows what really happened to her.

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by goldedprince: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Osyabj:

The ONLY commentator that knows what really happened to her.
Yup, they can't deceive everyone.
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by KimWooBin: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
i don't blame dis Christians for abusing islam, i blame the prson dat post this topic here.... you knw how here is, its nt a proper place to post this kind of news here, now de don't want dis girl to rest in peace de are just ranting here since.....

Christianity religion don't have manners, y all dis when someone is already gone why disturbing her soul pls, all of you shold bhave mature....

nairaland is too childlish

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by pembisco(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
ollah1:

Jesus is there too

With your phatha
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by jiangchu: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheHistorian:
Hope She gave her life to Christ before her demise?

RIP!

even jesus christ was begging GOD to pass the cup.

every living thing shall die
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Pataricatering:
someone is a muslim you are asking whether they gave their life to christ and you dont think that is a mumu question ? You people keep stepping on people's toes because of your lack of respect for other people's beliefs.

What z mumu abt giving her life to Christ?

Have other Muslims not done that before?

It was just a mere question and she wasn't talking lyk the lady must give her lyf to Christ....just a question borne out f a gud intention for d dead o

The way ppl dey intaprit data just dey taya me anyhow for dis Naija....

There z democracy n freedom f speech etc...but de. everybody shud not be talking o
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 7:02am On Jul 31, 2017
RisMas:

Gave her life to person wey dey beg God to save him on the cross? Bro, park well abeg undecided undecided undecided

I LOVE THIS!
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by lilytender: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2017
TheHistorian:
Hope She gave her life to Christ before her demise?

RIP!

Please which of the christs? Nnmdi Kanu, christ of Otuoke a.k.a. Mama Piss or Jesu Oyingbo? She died a Muslim. Live with that.
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by RisMas(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

God punish you and your doomed family of witches and wizards! #BastardWastedSperm #ACondomInThePitBehindYourFathersRottenShantieIsMissinYourRottenZygote
Sorry, i dont argue with kids undecided undecided
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by bizgenius1: 2:28am On Aug 03, 2017
danla44:

Yes she did, and that include all other muslim faithful in the world. We strongly believe in Jesus (Alaihi Salatu wassalam) as a messenger of Allah (SWT) but NOT God. Becouse he is not and dont deserved to be worshipped. There is no single verse in any holy book where Jesus said "Iam God worship me".

Go read John 14:6

http://biblehub.com/john/14-6.htm
Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by primateayoola(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2017
Hadone:

Her life already given to the Lord of Christ (One God worthy of worship)

I'm a christian but I like your response, no tribalism no religion bigotry. Jesus Christ said ' the greatest of all laws is ; Love your God with all thy heart, thy soul and thy mind. Matthew 22:38(with this your are straight to paradise).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
MasterKim:

Follow am go ask.
Mumu question

It is not a mumu question as you thought... He is being concerned about her afterlife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) / Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.