Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! (1106 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Your Wrist Watch Could Tell How Romantic U Are! / Nairalander Explains How Romantic Memories Have Kept His Marriage Hot (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! by keenn: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2017
was having my regular evening road-walk when I saw a lady trying to stage a mob attack on a fellow.

u see, we castigate mob attacks and jungle justices, but what exactly do we do when we see a justice in the act? just watch and sobber, video recording or cry from a distance?.

I was curious, why would such an attractive lady be so cold to ensure a guy was severely beaten by a mob? upon enquiring I discovered she was the controller of a marketing/advertising outfit, she supervises sale representatives that distribute gift items to participant, most of these items were edible.

as d distribution was going on, it is customary for Nigerians to make a total chaos of that process, everyone trying to have a share. this very guy(as was told) forcefully took one of the items from the stand...making all products on that stand (there were other stands) fall to the ground, further causing chaos and disorderliness.

she grabbed him and was screaming, other area boys who were not fortunate to have the gift items joined hand with security men to beat up this guy.

this is where I came in.

me: please that is enough, cant u see his face are swollen.
lady: what his your own, is he your friend.
me: common, he only took food, this show he is hungry. are u comfortable that a man should be beatn up that bad?

and the argument went on, after much persuasion and serious talking, I was able to make them leave him, not after the black and blue transformation on his face

after the show died down, I had a chat with her on why she hated men that much, although I got to know her own side of the story... we exchange numbers.

we had a good online chat that day, I invited her over to my place the next day...and a nice romantic evening it was. from movie watching, eating EBA...to good pre-intimacy.

she then invited me over to her place last night, the sex was awesome, i lost myself in her. she offered me garri, coldwater and sugar(birds of feathers, lol)

sometimes when we chat, we tease ourself about the first day, its amazing how people can meet though.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! by tgmservice: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2017
what is this one saying

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! by whitebeard(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2017
tgmservice:
what is this one saying
that soul that posted that shite is a "lost" one.
Re: My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! by Elmojiid(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2017
@ op so u are the one my cousin was talking about ....u now come to nairaland to tell them how u av sex with my cousin i have mark ur face o.
Re: My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! by softwerk(f): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2017
This is weird sad

OP you need deliverance!
Re: My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! by ChopBellefull(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2017

Re: My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! by crismark(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dis op iz having one serious mental disorder
Re: My Encounter With A Lady That Instigated Jungle Justice...how Romantic! by spartan50(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
You are foolish sha.. Too much movies dey do you..

(1) (Reply)

Why I's Nigeria Girls So Cheap To White Men Living In Nigeria / Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? / Ladies, Why Do You Bleach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.