Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks (3151 Views)

Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral / Sexy Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by dasauce(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2017
We are single and emotional, after all we're humans and have blood running through our veins..

Why is it that men don't want to come to Barracks and seek our hands in marriage? Abi them dey fear

Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by rxgodwin(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Wc mumu seek hands after officers don flex finish abi...
I may consider one night stands sha

Still waiting for silly mentions

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2017
So wait...you expect a "bloody civilian" to just waltz into the barracks and come and woo you?...

Bitch please!! Buhahahahaha...get your heads outta ya ass!! grin
Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by dasauce(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2017
Lolzzz... Easy men... They're human as well...
I just want to see an Headline with "A Civilian walk in to a Barrack to meet His Bae and this Happen"
Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by DarkMagic(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Is dat not suicide?? undecided

I dey craze??
Galz neva finish for outside..na barrack I wan enter
Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by Fkforyou(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2017
I still remember one video wey one female soldier and some of her male colleagues slap fire comot for one guy face, just for telling her she is beautiful, nope, it's not going to happen to me, I'll pass undecided

They should marry their fellow military officers and allow we bloody civilians enjoy our civilian babes in peace and sometimes trouble undecided

Date a female soldier and completely zero your mind of ever cheating, cheat at your own peril undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2017
So want men to go and meet u in the barrack
Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by PromiseUche(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Disguise yourselves, move out, hangout, fall in luv, b4 disclosing ur identities to a Guy.
Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by MrCork: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
dasauce:
We are single and emotional, after all we're humans and have blood running through our veins..

Why is it that men don't want to come to Barracks and seek our hands in marriage? Abi them dey fear

... sexxxxccy how?...are they lightskin?(no oofeense) angry
Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by Wukari(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Because most of the girls I see in the military.......are just plain crazy, perpetually rude, overtly arrogant and seditiously uncultured.
Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by Victornezzar: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
ha lemme not talk jawe
na military school I go nd I know wah I saw
Warrant officer Ijeoma thank you very much
That's what I can just say
Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by wayne4loan: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Meat When Ogaz Don Chop Finish, Na Him U Want Me An Innocent Civilian To Come And Die For Left-over ...Impossible angry
Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by Kokaine(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
PromiseUche:
Disguise yourselves, move out, hangout, fall in luv, b4 disclosing ur identities to a Guy.
no female soldier can disguise for me sha. i will know her profession in just three meetings with her
Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by Kokaine(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wukari:
Because most of the girls I see in the military.......are just plain crazy, perpetually rude, overtly arrogant and seditiously uncultured.
you have a point mehn. i dont like those people

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Female Soldiers Speaks by Wukari(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kokaine:
you have a point mehn. i dont like those people

I have been around a lot of them, truly most of them have nothing to offer except attitude.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of The Valentine's Day Celebration / Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Pre Wedding Pictures Of Two Cute Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.