Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car (9937 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahahaha

i thought those "war" are for oloshos alone

or are oloshos and slayqueens one and the same thing and people shocked shocked shocked

dah slay money just weak me cheesy cheesy
they are one and the same my guy grin.its just that slayqueens are corporate and polished hustlers unlike the street oloshos cheesy.its like when person use knife take rob and another use AK 47 take rob ..they are both armed robbers abi?

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by bizzy500: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Stegomiah:
What is the morale of this post?
one sighted cool
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2017
kolajoo:
Yinmu undecided not every hole comes easily. Sometime you have spend to get what you want. I'm baddess cheesy

okay "baddess" continue spending just to put ur pole in a hole..........

Issoraite.......

1 Like

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by tifany89(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Beckham14:
And if the Op was a ritualist, he would definitely be smiling to the native doctors shrine with the body parts of two cheap hoes.
Guy calm down na. People meet people in different ways. Met a girl yesterday at an event and exchanged numbers and as we were talking this morning she was already asking if she should come see me but told her I will be busy. Even your girlfried you must have met her one way or the other.
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by bizzy500: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2017
tgmservice:
but op for u to post all the screengrab of ur chat with her shows u dont hav value for ur time and life
its just for fun Nd its reality...u don't talk DAT way if you don't like it f off instead of spitting shit
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by konfused: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Stegomiah:

One thing we all know is that money is a turn on for many ladies
Just like what lies underneath a woman is a powerful manipulative tool against men

Both works exclusively together..... More like a mutual relationship

So, it's a chess game.... We have the players.... The smart guys that know the right buttons to press even with little or no spending and more mugu guys that will keep spending and not get anything

It's a relationship that has favored the female genders than their male counterparts

Back to the post..... The op showed his hand.... The gal wasn't interested in chatting with you.... Then he started talking bout his ride.... The babe thinks...not bad..... Lemme see if he's another potential maga/mugu
She even asked to invite her friend
Since the op did not finish the story..... I can't say for certain how it went down.... But to me looks like the gal is the smart one...
He even bragged about being in a mart.... Promised to buy her stuffs and take her out....

So, he just can't show at the gals place empty handed...
He has already fallen into the trap
Except he's a master player.....
I see him as the idiot here

Well, it's a normal daily scenario....
For every relationship or potential relationships.... Someone must be the one to lose and the other profiting or it could be mutual

You are really smart, I love your analysis. Spot on.

Are you Chess Player

You got nice analytical mind
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by bizzy500: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Stegomiah:

Abi naw.....
Men love to brag and show off...
Trust me..... This dude spent with nothing to show
If it was the other way round....
We will be reading bout how he got down with the lady in context
nawa can't u read he said he was in his room drinking abi wat with ya undecided
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
lefulefu:

they are one and the same my guy grin.its just that slayqueens are corporate and polished hustlers unlike the street oloshos cheesy.its like when person use knife take rob and another use AK 47 take rob ..they are both armed robbers abi?

hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

yess o boss cheesy cheesy cheesy

i see now.............thank you for opening my eyes to the truth cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by bizzy500: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2017
elantraceey:
Some girls and cars are like 5&6 , once they hear you own a car BOOM!! they're in love grin
u mean you Nd car shocked
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by drnoel: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2017
Stegomiah:
What is the morale of this post?

Learn how men think.
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by drnoel: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Stegomiah:

One thing we all know is that money is a turn on for many ladies
Just like what lies underneath a woman is a powerful manipulative tool against men

Both works exclusively together..... More like a mutual relationship

So, it's a chess game.... We have the players.... The smart guys that know the right buttons to press even with little or no spending and more mugu guys that will keep spending and not get anything

It's a relationship that has favored the female genders than their male counterparts

Back to the post..... The op showed his hand.... The gal wasn't interested in chatting with you.... Then he started talking bout his ride.... The babe thinks...not bad..... Lemme see if he's another potential maga/mugu
She even asked to invite her friend
Since the op did not finish the story..... I can't say for certain how it went down.... But to me looks like the gal is the smart one...
He even bragged about being in a mart.... Promised to buy her stuffs and take her out....

So, he just can't show at the gals place empty handed...
He has already fallen into the trap
Except he's a master player.....
I see him as the idiot here

Well, it's a normal daily scenario....
For every relationship or potential relationships.... Someone must be the one to lose and the other profiting or it could be mutual

U think?
Bros not really. Sometimes u need to dangle sugar to get the ants out of their hole. Its not always about how a story begins but how it ends.
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by TDonald: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2017
EmagNig:
Why are ladies like this.

Sent her a 1st message, she read and didn't respond. Checked my profile and went off.

Some days later I asked her if we can hang out, that I will come pick her.. Come see as she rush to respond.

Well I told her am coming to pick her, but I just dey my room dey drink.

Lalasticlala

What's that verified Mark for?

1 Like

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by luminouz(m): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Stegomiah:

And men are driven by pucci.... Many don't even end up getting to the promised land... Lol

You sound like someone that has been schemed off multiple times lol

Some men are driven by pucci...not me
Fixed!!!
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2017
tifany89:

Guy calm down na. People meet people in different ways. Met a girl yesterday at an event and exchanged numbers and as we were talking this morning she was already asking if she should come see me but told her I will be busy. Even your girlfried you must have met her one way or the other.
That's right! You seem to know a lot about women's world. Yes, sometimes, when a chick wants to come over to see you, tell her you are busy. She would like you more and of course, understand that you are different from other guys and that you are not desperate too. cheesy
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by mapist(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Demigods666:

LOL that's one of the characteristics of a slay queen "empty skull"

Real EMPTY, bro..smh..
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by cameeeeel(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
By the way it's "if I were the one" not " if I was" [/quote] correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? / Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.