Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car (9899 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by durasome(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
the moral is never start showing sudden interest only when a guy show some sort of flamboyance, it could be false.
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

exactly @bolded

the hoe was just too cheap and sooooooo not smart.........

dude never mentioned and i'm pretty sure he also never intended to brag and talk about these things he probably might not have.............

Yea guys who brag and talk about things they may or may not have are douche bags but all i see from op's experience is;

he's only trying to make us all see how money and material things matter to ladies and can make "almost" any lady succumb to the advances of a man

dude said a harmless "hi, i like your pics and i wanna be friends with you"

but the cheap hoe refused to reply

dude then says "i have a car and i'm currently in a mall"

and the hoe on seeing a "car" and "mall" then replied the nigga thereby proving and confirming what op wanted we all to see....................

Sometimes its good to condemn a morally wrong act even if the person is of same sex with us.,..........

Dont know why you always do it (maybe you've had some carzy experience or so.........well i dont know) but i've noticed once a lady is exposed here on nl for doing anything thats morally bad or that goes out to prove one of tthe many negative reasoning
(some if not most usually end up being correct)
men have of ladies you come out to either defend the said lady or oppose and find a fault in the person who exposed the shiiiiii (like in dis scenerio)

i know if i do or not doesnt matter to you and you most probably wont give a fvck but i'm begining to think you've got some biased way of reasoning...................like you're always quick to come to the defense of ladies even if they're on the wrong and in the same way quick to attack any lady that speak ill of women even if shes kinda speaking the truth sad
Could you please point out where on my post I was biased?. Or you didn't see where I stated the "The girl was a hungry one?". My point was, money and material gains doesn't get all ladies, more especially when a guy is putting that off on our faces whether it's his or not. Personally, I find that very annoying.
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
mapist:

I'm glad u noticed.. cant diff btw "safe" n "save"..a graduate. What a shame..

LOL that's one of the characteristics of a slay queen "empty skull"
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Beckham14:
My Bro, it's really pathetic. Their love for material things leads them to their early grave.
slayqueening is an expendable job.like a soldier going to war.a soldier can die on the tour of duty..so also a slayqueen.they both accept this risk.

1 Like

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by uzoormah(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Stegomiah:
What is the morale of this post?
Who u dey ask dat mumu question? dnt u read and understand?
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Could you please point out where on my post I was biased?. Or you didn't see where I stated the "The girl was a hungry one?". My point was, money and material gains doesn't get all ladies, more especially when a guy is putting that off on our faces whether it's his or not. Personally, I find that very annoying.

like i said in my earlier comment you werent biased put you tried to find a fault on op's part......................... Making it seem almost like you're tryna say op is on the wrong here
(actually theres no wrong from both sides as everyone one way or the other like money but i guess you know what i mean) and indirectly defending the lady then cunningly adding the last part
(where you said "the girl was a hungry one"wink to cover that fact.....................

And yeah.......money and material shiiiii do not entice all ladies like i also mentioned in me comment................

You should try making ladies like this see reasons why they should stop acting this way and start acting like real women just like you do instead of trying to find fault in any guy or fellow woman that tries to expose the disgusting characters of the said ladies....................

Anyways its all good...............just had to mention what i noticed smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

slayqueening is an expendable job.like a soldier going to war.a soldier can die on the tour of duty..so also a slayqueen.they both accept this risk.

hahahahahahahaha

which kain war dem dey fight cheesy cheesy

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahahahahaha

which kain war dem dey fight cheesy cheesy
u suppose know na grin
in all wars..there are risk taken grin grin
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
lefulefu:

u suppose know na grin
in all wars..there are risk taken grin grin

lol

yes na but i never still know the war wey dem dey fight o

enlighten me abeg
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

like i said in my earlier comment you werent biased put you tried to find a fault on op's part......................... Making it seem almost like you're tryna say op is on the wrong here
(actually theres no wrong from both sides as everyone one way or the other like money but i guess you know what i mean) and indirectly defending the lady then cunningly adding the last part
(where you said "the girl was a hungry one"wink to cover that fact.....................

And yeah.......money and material shiiiii do not entice all ladies like i also mentioned in me comment................

You should try making ladies like this see reasons why they should stop acting this way and start acting like real women just like you do instead of trying to find fault in any guy or fellow woman that tries to expose the disgusting characters of the said ladies....................

Anyways its all good...............just had to mention what i noticed smiley smiley
When I see a demeaning post by either a lady or guy to discredit ladies I know. More often than not, I don't comment on such threads but of recent it has been the norm for some ladies seeking validation from you guys to call their gender all sort, and all they get are praises from the supposed "Kids" roaming the cyberspace while at the end of the day they eat and dine with the same ladies they bashed on social media as sisters or gfs. Isn't that the height of hypocrisy?. However, when some ladies create threads or make comments that seem like calling their bluffs they all gang up to throw words upon words on them.

I needn't overlook where the op was wrong, and calling the girl "Hungry" isn't what I just said to cover up her mess. Where you expecting me to use denigrating words on her?. grin
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
When I see a demeaning post by either a lady or guy to discredit ladies I know. More often than not, I don't comment on such threads but of recent it has been the norm for some ladies seeking validation from you guys to call their gender all sort, and all they get are praises from the supposed "Kids" roaming the cyberspace while at the end of the day they eat and dine with the same ladies they bashed on social media as sisters or gfs. Isn't that the height of hypocrisy?. However, when some ladies create threads or make comments that seem like calling their bluffs they all gang up to throw words upon words on them.
I needn't overlook where the op was wrong, and calling the girl "Hungry" isn't what I just said to cover up her mess. Where you expecting me to use denigrating words on her?. grin

lol

nah........far from that cheesy cheesy

what i mean is you made it look like you were more pained or preferably put more annoyed with the fact that op exposed the lady
(even though he used "lies" another morally wrong shiiiii to achieve this)
than with the way the lady acted and made ladies look cheap...................

All i'm saying is when one continues to condemn the people exposing this hoes everytime
(not that they shouldnt be reprimanded and called to order when they go over the top though) and leave no room for condemning the hoes being exposed, these set of ladies bringing shame and unnecessary insults to the female gender would continue doing what they do knowing ladies like you would always come to their defence all in the name of "not demeaning or discrediting ladies"

and yeah you're right...........guys do like ladies who stroke and lift their ego abit
in the same vain they're quick to talk down any lady that scratches and hurt our egos..............

But that doesnt mean when a guy or lady is right but somehow what he rights favour the guys more then one should overlook the truth in it and and start picking a fight or something...............this actually goes both ways..............

Anyways no matter how long we all drag this shiiiii this invisible self proclaimed war btween the male and female genders esp on social media platforms would always be there......

And that excatly is what blind boys and girls alike from seeing the truth from an unbiased point of view.,.............

With the way you fight for ladies (who disgrace themselves and probably their families too) i presume you're a feminist right?
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

nah........far from that cheesy cheesy

what i mean is you made it look like you were more pained or preferably put more annoyed with the fact that op exposed the lady
(even though he used "lies" another morally wrong shiiiii to achieve this)
than with the way the lady acted and made ladies look cheap...................

All i'm saying is when one continues to condemn the people exposing this hoes everytime
(not that they shouldnt be reprimanded and called to order when they go over the top though) and leave no room for condemning the hoes being exposed, these set of ladies bringing shame and unnecessary insults to the female gender would continue doing what they do knowing ladies like you would always come to their defence all in the name of "not demeaning or discrediting ladies"

and yeah you're right...........guys do like ladies who stroke and lift their ego abit
in the same vain they're quick to talk down any lady that scratches and hurt our egos..............

But that doesnt mean when a guy or lady is right but somehow what he rights favour the guys more then one should overlook the truth in it and and start picking a fight or something...............this actually goes both ways..............

Anyways no matter how long we all drag this shiiiii this invisible self proclaimed war btween the male and female genders esp on social media platforms would always be there......

And that excatly is what blind boys and girls alike from seeing the truth from an unbiased point of view.,.............

With the way you fight for ladies (who disgrace themselves and probably their families too) i presume you're a feminist right?

Same question I get when I say something that's in favour of my gender. Does being objective equates feminism?.
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Same question I get when I say something that's in favour of my gender. Does being objective equates feminism?.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

well no, not really

byut when ones objective becomes one sided then that one is termed a feminist or masculist in my book...........

And like you said you speak up when you see posts that demean or discredit ladies
so yeah i think you're a feminist grin grin
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by pu7pl3(m): 1:04am On Jul 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah for una o.............didnt you both read the part where op said he is at home and didnt go anywhere

he only did this to show us all how money and material things move and matter sooooooo much to you ladies.........

Dude said a harmless "i want to be ur friend"
hoe refused to reply
dude said his got a car and is currently in a mall

hoe on sighting a car decided to reply

you get the morale of the story now?

Brou explaining to some sets of empty craniums...
Save ur energy they won't still understand u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by pu7pl3(m): 1:08am On Jul 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

exactly @bolded

the hoe was just too cheap and sooooooo not smart.........

dude never mentioned and i'm pretty sure he also never intended to brag and talk about these things he probably might not have.............

Yea guys who brag and talk about things they may or may not have are douche bags but all i see from op's experience is;

he's only trying to make us all see how money and material things matter to ladies and can make "almost" any lady succumb to the advances of a man

dude said a harmless "hi, i like your pics and i wanna be friends with you"

but the cheap hoe refused to reply

dude then says "i have a car and i'm currently in a mall"

and the hoe on seeing a "car" and "mall" then replied the nigga thereby proving and confirming what op wanted we all to see....................

Sometimes its good to condemn a morally wrong act even if the person is of same sex with us.,..........

Dont know why you always do it (maybe you've had some carzy experience or so.........well i dont know) but i've noticed once a lady is exposed here on nl for doing anything thats morally bad or that goes out to prove one of tthe many negative reasoning
(some if not most usually end up being correct)
men have of ladies you come out to either defend the said lady or oppose and find a fault in the person who exposed the shiiiiii (like in dis scenerio)

i know if i do or not doesnt matter to you and you most probably wont give a fvck but i'm begining to think you've got some biased way of reasoning...................like you're always quick to come to the defense of ladies even if they're on the wrong and in the same way quick to attack any lady that speak ill of women even if shes kinda speaking the truth sad

Her own case is different..atleast she argues most times(wrongly) with intelligence...but those other two on this thread are fish brained

2 Likes

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by kolajoo(m): 2:12am On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks OP! 90% of badoo girls are confirmed Olosho with packaging. Everyone has a price tag and how to catch them. I am a living witness. The moral of this post on Nl is that the OP is promoting his page for traffic and making money.

Some gals are too cheap and easily carried away with material things.
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by kolajoo(m): 2:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Money is the root. Sometimes I spent a lot of $$$, time and strategize just to make sure I go down on new catch and it usually works for me grin
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by ibkonekt(m): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Hoe 101
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by hoMegas(m): 3:52am On Jul 31, 2017

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 31, 2017
farellstone:
and you can write correct English? Go and learn how to use the subjunctive.you people are always quick to see error in another person's use of the English language, of which it was just a chat and informality can be her reason for writing the way she did. By the way it's "if I were the one" not " if I was"
so why is his "if I was" wrong?
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Stegomiah:

And men are driven by pucci.... Many don't even end up getting to the promised land... Lol

You sound like someone that has been schemed off multiple times lol
LOL, that's an end time "Promised Land". Not all men crave for that.

1 Like

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

yes na but i never still know the war wey dem dey fight o

enlighten me abeg
dick wars while making money at d same time grin
u think lieing on ur back all day while different shades of men in d/f body sizes,the ones with offensive body odour,mouth odour,the old etc ...mount u grin..u think its an easy job grin
let the slayqueens tell u wat they go thru in a day just to make their slay money grin

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by lereinter(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Demigods666:
A girl who cannot speak or write English fluently without blunders is a big turn off to me, op you even tried, if I was the one chatting with her, the chat would have ended when she said "no wahala, as far am save" rada.

that. "save" was mistake na
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Brou explaining to some sets of empty craniums...
Save ur energy they won't still understand u

1 Like

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by newslifeop: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Really
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
kolajoo:
Money is the root. Sometimes I spent a lot of $$$, time and strategize just to make sure I go down on new catch and it usually works for me grin

na wah for you o

you aiint even ashamed to say it abi

you must still be in the 18th century to still do this................

Oga try and upgrade o cos in this century we no longer "spend money, and strategize" to get laid anymore............we only spend a little time

all you have to do is tell the hoe how rich you are even if you no get anything and see it work magic......................its far more effective and less costly

"most" ladies would fall for it like fallen boobz

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by oleeee(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2017
even Unibuja girls sef. Immediately dey see u wit car tyre dats all.
Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Her own case is different..atleast she argues most times(wrongly) with intelligence...but those other two on this thread are fish brained

yeah you right on that and thats what i like about her

shes quite smart unlike the others wey dey type like M0R0Ns cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2017
oleeee:
even Unibuja girls sef. Immediately dey see u wit car tyre dats all.

1 Like

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2017
lefulefu:

dick wars while making money at d same time grin
u think lieing on ur back all day while different shades of men in d/f body sizes,the ones with offensive body odour,mouth odour,the old etc ...mount u grin..u think its an easy job grin
let the slayqueens tell u wat they go thru in a day just to make their slay money grin

hahahahahaha

i thought those "war" are for oloshos alone

or are oloshos and slayqueens one and the same thing and people shocked shocked shocked

dah slay money just weak me cheesy cheesy

Re: Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car by kolajoo(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah for you o

you aiint even ashamed to say it abi

you must still be in the 18th century to still do this................

Oga try and upgrade o cos in this century we no longer "spend money, and strategize" to get laid anymore............we only spend a little time

all you have to do is tell the hoe how rich you are even if you no get anything and see it work magic......................its far more effective and less costly

"most" ladies would fall for it like fallen boobz
Yinmu undecided not every hole comes easily. Sometime you have spend to get what you want. I'm baddess cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please / See The Yeye Boxer My Girlfriend Bought For Me PHOTOS / Is 4 Years Too Long For Courtship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.